Think about this*

Really, is this the END
is this the end
I dont know but its a shocking one

what I trying to say is, that Kishi told that the end will be shocking one

really it is
I think, they will dying there
both of them,

its a possibility, why not? its the end, and kakashi is still alive, he is intelligent enough to figure out how to use sasukes eyes

it could be
anything has an end, beside that, if sasuke dies - maybe it will the total end of indra's inheritor

just think about this version, Im sure that this will not happen, but it could?"!

ps.: sorry for my bad english

NineSNS

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kishi, you did not disappoint if this is what you had in mind all this time. That last panel - foreshadowed by the final page in Sai's picture book. Even the chapter titles say it all: this is what this story's been about this whole time.

Sasuke's feelings toward Naruto and Team 7 are finally revealed. To Naruto .By Sasuke .The feelings of brotherhood were acknowledged. No other word for that besides this one: beautiful.

Kurama gives his remaining chakra to Naruto. Even if it means he will "sleep" for a while. That fox is "jinchuriki-whipped."

This chapter reminded me of when Naruto removed the chakra rod from Son Goku- when Kurama told Naruto to "do what you always do: prove it through your actions." How Naruto won the hearts of the tailed beasts is really how he managed to influence Sasuke. It's not TNJ, but simply plain old unrelenting persistence.

10/5 chapter. Probably the best of the manga. I hope it's not a genjutsu or a dream.

Reactions: narutojunky

90sKids98

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wow Wow Wow!!!!!
The chapter was so damn emotional, and that ending! I gasped so loud when I saw their arms gone.
Sasuke finally telling what he really thinks finally gosh lol
Naruto's uppercut, so similar to the one he gave to Neji
Sasuke's Amaterasu Chidori I liked
Their final blows to each other was epic as always.

10/5

jareemg86

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Don't worry about the arms. Naruto was able to save guy, revive Obito, and create a new eyeball for Kakashi. Naruto's strange ability can take care of this. And if that fails they can use a prosthetic arm like Tobi once did. LOL!

Madara was able to regenerate a new arm when it was sliced off or whatever. Sasuke should have the same ability as Madara right? Lost limbs doesn't seem to be a big deal in this series.

temucin

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Really amazing end.And did you realize how blood trickling down and seem like they are holding each other hands. But their forearms have gone and so the symbols put by sage also gone. It would be shame to see them without arms.

jamcghie

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I been bullied for 2 years straight once in my life, so I can understand this chapter well. It is intense with emotions and is really a much better ending sequence than I expected. It really touched me inside. I don't see this chapter being "gay" in any concept, to me its understandable... To anyone that thinks it is "gay", I am sorry. lol I hands down loved it... 5/5

Reactions: zeezzay

Don Drama

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Right there .. Naruto just gave in, revealing his true feelings to Sasuke. This is no longer your typical "Friendship". I guess many of the younger fans can't understand the subliminal message.

lucario113

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
maybe with the help of the dead white zetsu? madara did that when he lost an arm against the bijus, though the white zetsu was still alive. maybe the same thing can be applied to them even if the zetsu are dead. But yea, it will be interesting to see the recovery of their arms.

Reactions: zeezzay
Status
Not open for further replies.