The Demon Hawk

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Take into account that Naruto has been fighting for longer than sasuke and without any break (sasuke took a break between the fight with Kabuto and the fight against Obito, if you remember) and your argument is completely invalid. Basically your argument boils down to "Naruto has better stamina so its unfair". Yes, having better stamina is an advantage over your opponent but you can't use that to say the fight is unfair. That would be like a professional weight lifter saying he lost because his opponents are stronger than him and that's an unfair advantage.
Naruto's longer involvement in the fight is completely trivial to point out. If that fight would be continuous without any break for Naruto in between, then your argument could be valid. But at this point, its irrelevant. Let me explain why...
When both Naruto and Sasuke were half dead and they met the Sage, their chakra was completely replenished to maximum along with the Sage's endowment of surplus supplies of chakra. Both their chakra and stamina were restored to a 100%. So whatever loss of chakra and stamina took place before this incident of meeting the Sage is completely irrelevant and automatically discarded, since their new balance is perfectly equal. Whether Sasuke had 95% of chakra before meeting the Sage and Naruto only had 5%, it doesn't matter at all because both were restored to a 100%, it isn't like Sasuke got his chakra filled up to 150%. After that whatever happened, happened to both Naruto and Sasuke, so defending Naruto with the excuse of not having a break is aimless and futile.
If you start a day with two smartphones with full charge, and use one smartphone most of day and keep one unused. One will definitely be low on charge and the other will be completely charged. And then you plug in both of them at night, and when you wake up, both of them will show 100% regardless of their previous usage.

And no, my argument at no point implies that "Naruto has better stamina so its unfair". I never said Naruto's better stamina was an advantage so it's unfair. It's fair and square. I only said that Sasuke's running low of chakra at that time was a disadvantage because it decreased the overall effectiveness of his attacks thereby interrupting other aspects of his fight.
If my friend is good at his studies, no problem. But if I'm better, yet I have a lesser score compared to him due to having a head pain during the examination, is a significant problem and an event of serious distress. My head pain affected my higher intellect, which in turn decreased my score. So when certain things interfere with other aspects of your skills, it doesn't work out too well and the result is in negative.

Concerning your example of a professional weight lifter, it doesn't really correspond to a similar situation, as both circumstances are entirely different. The weight lifter is only whining about others success because he himself didn't have the ability to defeat them. But was there any other factor that interfered with the weight lifters proficiency? No... The weight lifter isn't competent enough, but Sasuke was right on par with Naruto, actually even stronger, had his tiredness not affect his attack's impact.
If you want to speak in that context, then the fight should start with both at 100% or at least Sasuke's lack of stamina shouldn't disturb the other aspects of his combat skills.

If you remember correctly, Sasuke used an enormous amount of chakra to cast an extremely powerful genjutsu on all of the tailed beasts and prepare nine humongous Chibaku Tensei orbs (greater in size than Sasuke's PS) to keep them in custody. That requires chakra, and A LOT OF IT. Cases like these reduced Sasuke's chakra level and affected stamina too, in addition to what he lost in the war. So, compared to Naruto, he was at prejudice before the fight commenced. But that evens out because he also used the bijuus chakra to prepare Indra's arrow. The net advantage is non existent.
One more thing to note is that Sasuke wasn't fighting to win or lose. He was just fighting to incapacitate Naruto to gain a break. So Sasuke's state of mind changed his manner of combat switching from a proper battle to a random miscalculated spam of jutsus. So that also factors in Sasuke's downfall.

konte811

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto's longer involvement in the fight is completely trivial to point out. If that fight would be continuous without any break for Naruto in between, then your argument could be valid. But at this point, its irrelevant. Let me explain why...
When both Naruto and Sasuke were half dead and they met the Sage, their chakra was completely replenished to maximum along with the Sage's endowment of surplus supplies of chakra. Both their chakra and stamina were restored to a 100%. So whatever loss of chakra and stamina took place before this incident of meeting the Sage is completely irrelevant and automatically discarded, since their new balance is perfectly equal. Whether Sasuke had 95% of chakra before meeting the Sage and Naruto only had 5%, it doesn't matter at all because both were restored to a 100%, it isn't like Sasuke got his chakra filled up to 150%. After that whatever happened, happened to both Naruto and Sasuke, so defending Naruto with the excuse of not having a break is aimless and futile.
If you start a day with two smartphones with full charge, and use one smartphone most of day and keep one unused. One will definitely be low on charge and the other will be completely charged. And then you plug in both of them at night, and when you wake up, both of them will show 100% regardless of their previous usage.

And no, my argument at no point implies that "Naruto has better stamina so its unfair". I never said Naruto's better stamina was an advantage so it's unfair. It's fair and square. I only said that Sasuke's running low of chakra at that time was a disadvantage because it decreased the overall effectiveness of his attacks thereby interrupting other aspects of his fight.
If my friend is good at his studies, no problem. But if I'm better, yet I have a lesser score compared to him due to having a head pain during the examination, is a significant problem and an event of serious distress. My head pain affected my higher intellect, which in turn decreased my score. So when certain things interfere with other aspects of your skills, it doesn't work out too well and the result is in negative.

Concerning your example of a professional weight lifter, it doesn't really correspond to a similar situation, as both circumstances are entirely different. The weight lifter is only whining about others success because he himself didn't have the ability to defeat them. But was there any other factor that interfered with the weight lifters proficiency? No... The weight lifter isn't competent enough, but Sasuke was right on par with Naruto, actually even stronger, had his tiredness not affect his attack's impact.
If you want to speak in that context, then the fight should start with both at 100% or at least Sasuke's lack of stamina shouldn't disturb the other aspects of his combat skills.

If you remember correctly, Sasuke used an enormous amount of chakra to cast an extremely powerful genjutsu on all of the tailed beasts and prepare nine humongous Chibaku Tensei orbs (greater in size than Sasuke's PS) to keep them in custody. That requires chakra, and A LOT OF IT. Cases like these reduced Sasuke's chakra level and affected stamina too, in addition to what he lost in the war. So, compared to Naruto, he was at prejudice before the fight commenced. But that evens out because he also used the bijuus chakra to prepare Indra's arrow. The net advantage is non existent.
One more thing to note is that Sasuke wasn't fighting to win or lose. He was just fighting to incapacitate Naruto to gain a break. So Sasuke's state of mind changed his manner of combat switching from a proper battle to a random miscalculated spam of jutsus. So that also factors in Sasuke's downfall.
Please read what you just wrote. You contradict yourself like crazy.

1. The sage restored Sasuke and Naruto to 100% Stamina and Chakra

So...Naruto and Sasuke were on equal footing then when the fight started.

2. Sasuke used a tremendous amount of chakra to take control of the bijuu using a combination of genjutsu and chibaku tensai

So...Sasuke used a tremendous amount of chakra to gain access to an even larger amount of chakra (which he utilized in the fight, by the way)

3. Sasuke wasn't fighting to win or lose, just incapacitate Naruto to gain (take?) a break.

BAHAHAHAHA!!! He clearly said (on multiple occasions throughout the 5 chapters) that he was fighting to kill Naruto. If that isn't fighting to win, I don't know what is. If anything, Naruto wasn't fighting to win in the beginning (which Sasuke even acknowledged)

In conclusion, you further proved that Naruto has better stamina and chakra reserves than Sasuke.

To use your own analogy, if we both stay up all night studying and, in the end, you use a cheat sheet to supplement your studying during the test and I still score better than you, I either a) studied harder than you or b) am smarter than you. Both of those prove my point.

Also, your cell phone example makes no sense since they were both fighting non-stop since you say they were restored to 100% stamina and chakra. If you have 2 cell phones at 100% and you're using both of them continuously throughout the day, at the end of the day, they're both gonna be low on battery. If one is at 10% and the other is at 15% after a full days usage, it means that one has a bigger battery or is more efficient than the other (AKA Better stamina)

And actually, my weightlifter analogy makes perfect sense if you think about it. Both characters essentially expended the same amount of chakra. Saying that Sasuke was tired and low on chakra isn't an excuse at this point. Both characters were on the same level so if one does better than the other, that means his 5% is more than the others 5%.

Edit: Option C for the studying analogy: I'm a better cheater.

Edit 2: In case you can't understand my whole weightlifter analogy after my explanation, think of it this way: If Naruto's power is 100 and Sasuke's power is 95, 5% of Narutos power is greater than 5% of Sasukes power. So, if both are at 5%, Naruto has a little more gas in the tank.

Last edited:

Ngeezy

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You're right... Indeed, Naruto had been fighting in the war longer than Sasuke as he started the combat as soon as Madara propelled the world into war which was long before Sasuke's participation. But, it wasn't a consecutive session of fights. Within the time span between each fight, they both got the opportunity to recharge themselves. So, Naruto's previous loss of chakra and stamina was covered within those durations. The continuous session of their battle started probably after they were both half dead and met the Sage who gave them a portion of his chakra (a considerable amount of time for both of them to completely recharge) and then fought Madara and then Kaguya, two super strong villians in a continuous fight. And then they plunged into battling each other immediately after that, which didn't provide them the desired time to refill themselves with chakra. So, due to this, they both were EQUALLY low on chakra but Sasuke's lesser stamina didn't stand much which led him into this condition. I don't know why Sasuke invited Naruto for the battle right on spot after the fight. Either he didn't have time, or he was just stupid. I'll go with the latter option.

And one thing to note is that Sasuke didn't at all use his intellect to fight Naruto. All he did was randomly spam jutsus that were completely unplanned in order to incapacitate Naruto and didn't prove too effective due to Sasuke's tired condition.

It's good to see that at least one person discerns the plot correctly i.e Sasuke accepted defeat in terms of ideals, because literally everyone considers Sasuke to be weaker than Naruto. Still waiting for the next chapter would be wiser to be resolute on anything.

Yes, Sasuke was extremely tired due to having lower stamina in comparison to Naruto. It's true.
Who said Sasuke possessed the nine tailed beasts and their chakra? He only combined their chakra within the Susanoo as a vessel and as soon as the Susanoo got destroyed by the destructive blast wave of Indra's arrow and two overcharged Rasenshurikens, he no longer held possession of their chakra. They might have got dispersed or something, IDK. He didn't absorb their chakra into himself if that still isn't that manifest to you. After that, he was completely on his own chakra until he stole some from Kurama. And if he still has the tailed beasts chakra in some form (I believe he doesn't), then he probably has a lot of it left because the techniques he used were OP but couldn't take up all of the chakra. Then concluding from that, the next chapter is going to be a huge surprise (could be delusional), which is something I believe is not gonna happen since what has happened so far seems to be an absolute reality.

@bold Let me clarify a bit on why didn't Sasuke use his Rinnegan abilites much earlier. Sasuke wasn't fighting Naruto to win or lose, he was fighting Naruto to have a break i.e to somehow paralyze Naruto. So, he didn't properly fight Naruto with planned actions, rather he just went on randomly spamming powers without thinking about the right jutsu. And the ones he used weren't as efficient as they could be due to his tiredness. He had in mind to use all his Rinnegan powers after having a break (a point of common sense). Why else was he demanding a break if all his powers were ineffective against Naruto? It's because he had a lot more in his arsenal he had a mind to use. And also because he knew that his feeble condition was the reason he wasn't able to effectively hit Naruto which could be remedied after a rest. And when he was out of chakra after firing Indra's arrow, only then he absorbed chakra from Kurama using Preta Path. I hope you understand now.

@italic Had Naruto used Sage Mode more in the fight, then Sasuke would have used his Rinnegan powers. And it doesn't require any brainstorming session to determine that Sage Mode is no match for the Rinnegan.
But keep in mind the fact Naruto was not going full power cause he did not want to kill sasuke, only finally getting serious half way through the fight.

The Demon Hawk

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Please read what you just wrote. You contradict yourself like crazy.
Do I? Or is it just your perception?

1. The sage restored Sasuke and Naruto to 100% Stamina and Chakra

So...Naruto and Sasuke were on equal footing then when the fight started.
Yes, the Sage restored them to 100% and they were on equal footing when the fight started.

2. Sasuke used a tremendous amount of chakra to take control of the bijuu using a combination of genjutsu and chibaku tensai

So...Sasuke used a tremendous amount of chakra to gain access to an even larger amount of chakra (which he utilized in the fight, by the way)
I did mention that point... I did say that the amount of chakra he utilized in taming the tailed beasts compensates for what he used in Indra's arrow, so the net advantage is zero... I don't know if you're blind or too damn ignorant.

3. Sasuke wasn't fighting to win or lose, just incapacitate Naruto to gain (take?) a break.

BAHAHAHAHA!!! He clearly said (on multiple occasions throughout the 5 chapters) that he was fighting to kill Naruto. If that isn't fighting to win, I don't know what is. If anything, Naruto wasn't fighting to win in the beginning (which Sasuke even acknowledged)
Yes, he said he had an intention to kill Naruto, but he wanted a break so that he could restore his chakra and stamina to a point where he could fight Naruto properly and then kill him, because he knew that it wasn't possible in the condition he was in. Is it so damn hard understand?
And you say that he said on multiple occasions that he wanted to kill Naruto? What about the infinite number of occasions that he asked Naruto for a break? Manifest double standards of comparison...

In conclusion, you further proved that Naruto has better stamina and chakra reserves than Sasuke.
Yes, he has... Naruto has better stamina and chakra reserves compared to Sasuke. Meanwhile, Sasuke compensates for that by having a wider range of of more powerful jutsus, compared to Naruto. So Sasuke is higher on power while Naruto is higher on chakra and stamina. There is a certain time in a battle where chakra and stamina hold a drastic importance, and there is also a certain point, where jutsus and power level make all the difference. Apparently, the point at which they both stood acted in Naruto's favor because chakra and stamina were the inequality factor at that particular interval.

If Sasuke's total amount of chakra is 90% of what Naruto has, and that's all he needs to defeat Naruto, then
Naruto = 100%
Sasuke = 90% (relative to Naruto)
If the fight took place in this extent with both of them at the fullest, chakra and stamina weren't a huge subject of concern. So Sasuke would have won as he would have utilized all he had and could fight in his natural style due to not being affected by the inadequacy of his chakra and stamina.

Now considering, they both utilize almost the same power to fight a war together and then battle each other until they come to this point
Naruto = 7%
Sasuke = 2% (relative to Naruto)
Note: This isn't the exact correspondence of their situation, it only gives an idea regarding it.
Sasuke needs chakra and stamina to utilize his mightier jutsus, but at this point he can't, because his chakra and stamina are at 2% and do not allow him to use what it takes to defeat Naruto i.e his higher magnitude of power and they also negatively affect his overall performance. Naruto's chakra on the other hand is significantly low, but not to point where his normal fighting style is altered and the effectiveness of his jutsus is decreased.

Close to the end of the fight, chakra and stamina are of highest concern (which Naruto has better), because their longevity shapes the conclusion of the fight. At the initial point of the fight, powerful jutsus are more important (which Sasuke has better) because any amount of chakra and stamina will work (as long as you have a sufficient quantity which Sasuke has) if you have the most OP jutsus, because at that point, the power you have and stronger attacks are all that matter. Apparently, Naruto had the benefit of the circumstances.
Had the fight started with both of them having full chakra and stamina, Sasuke would have easily won (well theoretically), because in the starting of the fight, chakra and stamina don't matter, its only the power and jutsus that determine the vantage.

To use your own analogy, if we both stay up all night studying and, in the end, you use a cheat sheet to supplement your studying during the test and I still score better than you, I either a) studied harder than you or b) am smarter than you. Both of those prove my point.
None of those prove your point at all...
I didn't use a cheat sheet, all fair relying solely on my own abilities. My intellect and preparation are better than you. But studying all night was out of my capacity and I faced a head pain due to which I could not think during the papers and utilize the full potential of my brain which in turn lowered my score. Meanwhile, you had a better stamina and studied all night, yet still had the capacity to think well in the papers. Although your intellect and preparation are lower than mine, you score better relative to me, due to the drawback I faced. Had I been completely fresh, healthy and active during the papers, I could have easily scored better than you.
So, my point still pertains.

Also, your cell phone example makes no sense since they were both fighting non-stop since you say they were restored to 100% stamina and chakra. If you have 2 cell phones at 100% and you're using both of them continuously throughout the day, at the end of the day, they're both gonna be low on battery. If one is at 10% and the other is at 15% after a full days usage, it means that one has a bigger battery or is more efficient than the other (AKA Better stamina)
It makes complete sense. All you need to do to understand is to enhance your grasping and thinking ability...
First of all, it never happens in all reality, that the usage of both phones is exactly the same. It doesn't even happen by coincidence. But for the sake of argument, lets consider theoretically that their usage was exactly the same.
And nobody denied that Naruto has better stamina. He has better chakra and stamina and that's completely fair to have and use.
Naruto has a better battery life (chakra and stamina) while Sasuke has the more powerful processor (jutsus). Now since a smartphone will give identical performance whether its battery is full or low, we can't relate it to Naruto and Sasuke's case (in this particular event, my previous analogy still prevails). But hypothetically speaking, let's consider that the smartphone's performance decreases with battery life as it happened in the actual case. Both Naruto smartphone and Sasuke smartphone are low on battery, Sasuke smartphone is relatively lower about to end anytime. Naruto smartphone doesn't have a processor as good as Sasuke smartphone. So it provides an exceptional benchmark score but still not as good as Sasuke smartphone could do. Sasuke smartphone, on the other hand, does worse than Naruto smartphone despite having the better processor, due to its lower battery life affecting its performance.
As I said before, the above example is only a supposition to better understand the difference. Smartphones don't behave like that in reality.

And actually, my weightlifter analogy makes perfect sense if you think about it. Both characters essentially expended the same amount of chakra. Saying that Sasuke was tired and low on chakra isn't an excuse at this point. Both characters were on the same level so if one does better than the other, that means his 5% is more than the others 5%.
The point is that Sasuke did not have 5%, he had something like 2%. So definitely, 5% is better than 2%. They both used the same amount of chakra but Sasuke already had a lesser amount of chakra, so how come both ended up at 5%? Sasuke's 5% is better than Naruto's 5%. But Naruto's 5% is definitely better than Sasuke's 2%.
Your weightlifter analogy is still a failure.

Edit: Option C for the studying analogy: I'm a better cheater.
Could be... If Sasuke did any, I would consider this option.

Edit 2: In case you can't understand my whole weightlifter analogy after my explanation, think of it this way: If Naruto's power is 100 and Sasuke's power is 95, 5% of Narutos power is greater than 5% of Sasukes power. So, if both are at 5%, Naruto has a little more gas in the tank.
Yes, he obviously does.

But keep in mind the fact Naruto was not going full power cause he did not want to kill sasuke, only finally getting serious half way through the fight.
Just because he didn't want to kill Sasuke from nowhere implies that he was holding back. He was battling Sasuke with full power because he knew it was his best chance of taking him down without killing him.
Anyways, by the time the fight started for real, Naruto was serious already.

konte811

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Yes, the Sage restored them to 100% and they were on equal footing when the fight started.

I did mention that point... I did say that the amount of chakra he utilized in taming the tailed beasts compensates for what he used in Indra's arrow, so the net advantage is zero... I don't know if you're blind or too damn ignorant.

Yes, he said he had an intention to kill Naruto, but he wanted a break so that he could restore his chakra and stamina to a point where he could fight Naruto properly and then kill him, because he knew that it wasn't possible in the condition he was in. Is it so damn hard understand?
And you say that he said on multiple occasions that he wanted to kill Naruto? What about the infinite number of occasions that he asked Naruto for a break? Manifest double standards of comparison...

Yes, he has... Naruto has better stamina and chakra reserves compared to Sasuke. Meanwhile, Sasuke compensates for that by having a wider range of of more powerful jutsus, compared to Naruto. So Sasuke is higher on power while Naruto is higher on chakra and stamina. There is a certain time in a battle where chakra and stamina hold a drastic importance, and there is also a certain point, where jutsus and power level make all the difference. Apparently, the point at which they both stood acted in Naruto's favor because chakra and stamina were the inequality factor at that particular interval.

If Sasuke's total amount of chakra is 90% of what Naruto has, and that's all he needs to defeat Naruto, then
Naruto = 100%
If the fight took place in this extent with both of them at the fullest, chakra and stamina weren't a huge subject of concern. So Sasuke would have won as he would have utilized all he had and could fight in his natural style due to not being affected by the inadequacy of his chakra and stamina.

Now considering, they both utilize almost the same power to fight a war together and then battle each other until they come to this point
Naruto = 7%
Note: This isn't the exact correspondence of their situation, it only gives an idea regarding it.
Sasuke needs chakra and stamina to utilize his mightier jutsus, but at this point he can't, because his chakra and stamina are at 2% and do not allow him to use what it takes to defeat Naruto i.e his higher magnitude of power and they also negatively affect his overall performance. Naruto's chakra on the other hand is significantly low, but not to point where his normal fighting style is altered and the effectiveness of his jutsus is decreased.

Close to the end of the fight, chakra and stamina are of highest concern (which Naruto has better), because their longevity shapes the conclusion of the fight. At the initial point of the fight, powerful jutsus are more important (which Sasuke has better) because any amount of chakra and stamina will work (as long as you have a sufficient quantity which Sasuke has) if you have the most OP jutsus, because at that point, the power you have and stronger attacks are all that matter. Apparently, Naruto had the benefit of the circumstances.
Had the fight started with both of them having full chakra and stamina, Sasuke would have easily won (well theoretically), because in the starting of the fight, chakra and stamina don't matter, its only the power and jutsus that determine the vantage.

I didn't use a cheat sheet, all fair relying solely on my own abilities. My intellect and preparation are better than you. But studying all night was out of my capacity and I faced a head pain due to which I could not think during the papers and utilize the full potential of my brain which in turn lowered my score. Meanwhile, you had a better stamina and studied all night, yet still had the capacity to think well in the papers. Although your intellect and preparation are lower than mine, you score better relative to me, due to the drawback I faced. Had I been completely fresh, healthy and active during the papers, I could have easily scored better than you.

It makes complete sense. All you need to do to understand is to enhance your grasping and thinking ability...
First of all, it never happens in all reality, that the usage of both phones is exactly the same. It doesn't even happen by coincidence. But for the sake of argument, lets consider theoretically that their usage was exactly the same.
And nobody denied that Naruto has better stamina. He has better chakra and stamina and that's completely fair to have and use.
Naruto has a better battery life (chakra and stamina) while Sasuke has the more powerful processor (jutsus). Now since a smartphone will give identical performance whether its battery is full or low, we can't relate it to Naruto and Sasuke's case (in this particular event, my previous analogy still prevails). But hypothetically speaking, let's consider that the smartphone's performance decreases with battery life as it happened in the actual case. Both Naruto smartphone and Sasuke smartphone are low on battery, Sasuke smartphone is relatively lower about to end anytime. Naruto smartphone doesn't have a processor as good as Sasuke smartphone. So it provides an exceptional benchmark score but still not as good as Sasuke smartphone could do. Sasuke smartphone, on the other hand, does worse than Naruto smartphone despite having the better processor, due to its lower battery life affecting its performance.
As I said before, the above example is only a supposition to better understand the difference. Smartphones don't behave like that in reality.

The point is that Sasuke did not have 5%, he had something like 2%. So definitely, 5% is better than 2%. They both used the same amount of chakra but Sasuke already had a lesser amount of chakra, so how come both ended up at 5%? Sasuke's 5% is better than Naruto's 5%. But Naruto's 5% is definitely better than Sasuke's 2%.

Yes, he obviously does.

Just because he didn't want to kill Sasuke from nowhere implies that he was holding back. He was battling Sasuke with full power because he knew it was his best chance of taking him down without killing him.
I just went back and looked at the chapter. Are you taking the part where he says "give me a ****ing break and fall already" to mean that he literally wanted a break? Thats an expression. "Give me a break!" as in "Come on already just die!" That wasn't him going "i need a break". Between your stubbornness and your inability to understand English expressions you completely missed a lot of the points in the previous chapters.

I love how you're trying to say I'm stupid and that I...what were your words? "Need to enhance [my] grasping and thinking ability"? Dude, your argument is based on you not being able to grasp the concept of a very common English expression.

As for your whole "smartphones perform the same regardless of how much battery they have, so your point still prevails" thing, actually, they dont. They slow down, the screen goes darker, sounds become quieter, etc to try and preserve the battery. At least, thats what mine does.

And another point: Yes, Sasuke is a traditional genius, but you can't discount Naruto's smarts. He may not be a genius in the same way that Minato, Madara, Sasuke, Itachi, etc. were/are, but he is a genius in his own right. I never saw Jiraya, for example, coming up with the idea of using shadow clones to perfect his sage mode. And Naruto is pretty damn good at misdirection (as evidenced by a number of fights, such as those with Neji and Kaguya). He may be goofy but he isn't as stupid as you think. Actually, I'm pretty sure I've seen this exact argument IN THE MANGA somewhere (I'm too lazy to go look). Some character said that Naruto is a genius in his own right.

"Its only the power and jutsus that determine the advantage"
Need I mention Shikamaru, who has won battles against far more powerful opponents because he outsmarted them? Or how about part 1 Naruto, who beat Neji (who was stronger and had better jutsus) because he tricked him? By your logic, the person with the most powerful jutsu should always win yet we have seen that proven false quite a few times. If you think about it, even Minato, who was extremely feared by other villages, didn't have the most powerful jutsu. What he did have was speed and a very creative way of augmenting it in order to make it deadly. So...that point is invalid.

Last edited:

Ngeezy

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Naruto = 100%

Naruto = 7%

Yes, he obviously does.

He was holding back infact Sasuke said halfway through the fight and I quote.... "Oh so you're finally getting serious Naruto." Before that he was just throwin out chakra to evenly match whatever Sasuke was dishing out, although this was not a real fight, Sasuke was serious the whole time not Naruto, their next fight (if there is one) will be as friends.
Kinda the whole Goku Vegeta vibe. There will be another fight at full power there has to be, both were still tired from their fight with Kaguya, (sage didn't heal them up after that fight) Naruto having been with her the entire time and Sasuke getting trapped in another dimension doesn't really help the situation... Is this something that we could wait and see? As for this fight Naruto won no question he won both fights 1. knocking out Sasuke and just incapacitating him (which was Naruto's goal not Sasuke's) 2. Getting his friend back. If you cant see these 2 things you're in denial. Naruto won, the show is called Naruto so if Naruto didn't win in the end then this was just a waste of 700 chapters.

Last edited:

AshuraReborn

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You're right... Indeed, Naruto had been fighting in the war longer than Sasuke as he started the combat as soon as Madara propelled the world into war which was long before Sasuke's participation. But, it wasn't a consecutive session of fights. Within the time span between each fight, they both got the opportunity to recharge themselves. So, Naruto's previous loss of chakra and stamina was covered within those durations. The continuous session of their battle started probably after they were both half dead and met the Sage who gave them a portion of his chakra (a considerable amount of time for both of them to completely recharge) and then fought Madara and then Kaguya, two super strong villians in a continuous fight. And then they plunged into battling each other immediately after that, which didn't provide them the desired time to refill themselves with chakra. So, due to this, they both were EQUALLY low on chakra but Sasuke's lesser stamina didn't stand much which led him into this condition. I don't know why Sasuke invited Naruto for the battle right on spot after the fight. Either he didn't have time, or he was just stupid. I'll go with the latter option.

And one thing to note is that Sasuke didn't at all use his intellect to fight Naruto. All he did was randomly spam jutsus that were completely unplanned in order to incapacitate Naruto and didn't prove too effective due to Sasuke's tired condition.

It's good to see that at least one person discerns the plot correctly i.e Sasuke accepted defeat in terms of ideals, because literally everyone considers Sasuke to be weaker than Naruto. Still waiting for the next chapter would be wiser to be resolute on anything.

Yes, Sasuke was extremely tired due to having lower stamina in comparison to Naruto. It's true.
Who said Sasuke possessed the nine tailed beasts and their chakra? He only combined their chakra within the Susanoo as a vessel and as soon as the Susanoo got destroyed by the destructive blast wave of Indra's arrow and two overcharged Rasenshurikens, he no longer held possession of their chakra. They might have got dispersed or something, IDK. He didn't absorb their chakra into himself if that still isn't that manifest to you. After that, he was completely on his own chakra until he stole some from Kurama. And if he still has the tailed beasts chakra in some form (I believe he doesn't), then he probably has a lot of it left because the techniques he used were OP but couldn't take up all of the chakra. Then concluding from that, the next chapter is going to be a huge surprise (could be delusional), which is something I believe is not gonna happen since what has happened so far seems to be an absolute reality.

@bold Let me clarify a bit on why didn't Sasuke use his Rinnegan abilites much earlier. Sasuke wasn't fighting Naruto to win or lose, he was fighting Naruto to have a break i.e to somehow paralyze Naruto. So, he didn't properly fight Naruto with planned actions, rather he just went on randomly spamming powers without thinking about the right jutsu. And the ones he used weren't as efficient as they could be due to his tiredness. He had in mind to use all his Rinnegan powers after having a break (a point of common sense). Why else was he demanding a break if all his powers were ineffective against Naruto? It's because he had a lot more in his arsenal he had a mind to use. And also because he knew that his feeble condition was the reason he wasn't able to effectively hit Naruto which could be remedied after a rest. And when he was out of chakra after firing Indra's arrow, only then he absorbed chakra from Kurama using Preta Path. I hope you understand now.

@italic Had Naruto used Sage Mode more in the fight, then Sasuke would have used his Rinnegan powers. And it doesn't require any brainstorming session to determine that Sage Mode is no match for the Rinnegan.
Yes, thats indeed true and I didn't think in that light. I do however think that Kishi did not definitively make clear who is the stronger of the two. All we can really do is dissect the clues. But I do remember Naruto stating earlier in the manga that if they were both to fight, they would both die. And I stand by the fact that Kishi is leaning towards a more 50/50 match up: we may never definitively be able to say who is stronger. Nonetheless, I wish they have taken a week or so off for some rest! Like really, I don't think they ever slept throughout the entire war!

donnic

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
For anyone interested in looking at new shots of the movie plus reading a really well done prediction (not by me) read this

Xaviour

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wow, this chapter really takes the whole build up we've been having the past couple dozen chapters and really settles it.

I cannot believe they both lose their arms, man they should have listened to Kakashi when he said not to use those techs against eachother lol. And I find it to be damn funny that Sasuke seems to give up practically because Naruto is so stubborn, or at least is seems that way to me slightly.

In b4 Orochimaru regrows both their arms XD

5/5

haroon132

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol i know that the leaked pictures are not legit but in trailer if you pause at naruto's entrance you will see his right arm is metallic they didn't showed Sasuke's arm but I am pretty sure both of them will be using metallic arms from now on.

hazminzaidan

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Raw is out (I think), and from the look of it, Naruto and Hinata are having 2 kids, boy and girl, and Naruto is wearing Hokage robe...

Status
Not open for further replies.