Not open for further replies.

jhamz

Kin
50💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke did not lose because they're both down. He (Sasuke) lost to himself in the sense that he was not able to stop Naruto from stopping him with his plan. Naruto, on the other hand, did not win either because, again, they're both down. Naruto, however, won in the sense that he was able to acheive his to goal of making Sasuke realize the right thing and Sasuke accepted it. Its a WIN-WIN situation. :)

Just my opinion!

The Demon Hawk

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke did not lose because they're both down. He (Sasuke) lost to himself in the sense that he was not able to stop Naruto from stopping him with his plan. Naruto, on the other hand, did not win either because, again, they're both down. Naruto, however, won in the sense that he was able to acheive his to goal of making Sasuke realize the right thing and Sasuke accepted it. Its a WIN-WIN situation. :)

Just my opinion!
Actually, Sasuke is physically stronger than Naruto, even now...

Sasuke accepted defeat against Naruto only on the basis of difference in their ideals, because Naruto was able to change Sasuke's mind of his foolish revolution, and Sasuke considers himself conquered by Naruto only in that sense that Naruto was able to knock sense into him.

If Sasuke confronted Naruto with full stamina and chakra (similar case for Naruto), things wouldn't go so nice for Naruto. Naruto was lucky in that perspective. Both Naruto and Sasuke were out of chakra, but Naruto had stamina left whereas Sasuke body demanded rest direly. He just randomly spammed powers to incapacitate Naruto, that's why Naruto effectively countered them. His tired body did not permit him to take on Naruto even with the amount of chakra he had because he wasn't able to effectively land an attack on Naruto with the full potential of that jutsu like we saw in the panel where he tried to hit Naruto with Chidori. He was so tired and lacking stamina and chakra that his eye powers went off and he wasn't able to properly land it on Naruto, and taking advantage of his weakness, Naruto effectively countered with with a ridiculously powerful blow... Kurama also noted that Sasuke's lack of stamina was giving favor to Naruto.

Last edited:

AshuraReborn

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Sasuke accepted defeat against Naruto only on the basis of difference in their ideals, because Naruto was able to change Sasuke's mind of his foolish revolution, and Sasuke considers himself conquered by Naruto only in that sense that Naruto was able to knock sense into him.

If Sasuke confronted Naruto with full stamina and chakra (similar case for Naruto), things wouldn't go so nice for Naruto. Naruto was lucky in that perspective. Both Naruto and Sasuke were out of chakra, but Naruto had stamina left whereas Sasuke body demanded rest direly. He just randomly spammed powers to incapacitate Naruto, that's why Naruto effectively countered them. His tired body did not permit him to take on Naruto even with the amount of chakra he had because he wasn't able to effectively land an attack on Naruto with the full potential of that jutsu like we saw in the panel where he tried to hit Naruto with Chidori. He was so tired and lacking stamina and chakra that his eye powers went off and he wasn't able to properly land it on Naruto, and taking advantage of his weakness, Naruto effectively countered with with a ridiculously powerful blow... Kurama also noted that Sasuke's lack of stamina was giving favor to Naruto.
Im not certain of this, as remember Naruto had been fighting in the war much before Sasuke had joined the battles. Had they both initiated their fight with full stamina, things may still have turned out the same IMO. Naruto has more chakra and stamina than Sasuke--his will power feeds his stamina which is a trait that Sasuke recognizes. But Sasuke's sheer skill and intellect pins him as a 50/50 match with Naruto I believe. I do however agree that Sasuke admitted defeat in his ideals. I think because this wasn't clarified in the chapter, it is something Kishi purposefully left open for debate. Great chapter.

UzumakiRyu

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

So your excuse Sasuke was tired and had little chakra yet he possessed the 9 tailed beasts and their chakra? He had in his arsenal the rinnegan abilities yet having used Preta Path only when he had little to no chakra absorbed the chakra that Kurama was gathering for Naruto and used that to continue fighting but when Sasuke should of used it far earlier.

Sasuke isn't physically stronger had Naruto used SM more in that fight Sasuke would be the one getting the beatings because we have seen Naruto's senses and strength are heightened even more so now that his SM is strengthened with Rikudo chakra to very high levels no the physical contest wouldn't of been Sasuke's.

The Demon Hawk

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Im not certain of this, as remember Naruto had been fighting in the war much before Sasuke had joined the battles. Had they both initiated their fight with full stamina, things may still have turned out the same IMO. Naruto has more chakra and stamina than Sasuke--his will power feeds his stamina which is a trait that Sasuke recognizes. But Sasuke's sheer skill and intellect pins him as a 50/50 match with Naruto I believe. I do however agree that Sasuke admitted defeat in his ideals. I think because this wasn't clarified in the chapter, it is something Kishi purposefully left open for debate. Great chapter.
You're right... Indeed, Naruto had been fighting in the war longer than Sasuke as he started the combat as soon as Madara propelled the world into war which was long before Sasuke's participation. But, it wasn't a consecutive session of fights. Within the time span between each fight, they both got the opportunity to recharge themselves. So, Naruto's previous loss of chakra and stamina was covered within those durations. The continuous session of their battle started probably after they were both half dead and met the Sage who gave them a portion of his chakra (a considerable amount of time for both of them to completely recharge) and then fought Madara and then Kaguya, two super strong villians in a continuous fight. And then they plunged into battling each other immediately after that, which didn't provide them the desired time to refill themselves with chakra. So, due to this, they both were EQUALLY low on chakra but Sasuke's lesser stamina didn't stand much which led him into this condition. I don't know why Sasuke invited Naruto for the battle right on spot after the fight. Either he didn't have time, or he was just stupid. I'll go with the latter option.

And one thing to note is that Sasuke didn't at all use his intellect to fight Naruto. All he did was randomly spam jutsus that were completely unplanned in order to incapacitate Naruto and didn't prove too effective due to Sasuke's tired condition.

It's good to see that at least one person discerns the plot correctly i.e Sasuke accepted defeat in terms of ideals, because literally everyone considers Sasuke to be weaker than Naruto. Still waiting for the next chapter would be wiser to be resolute on anything.

So your excuse Sasuke was tired and had little chakra yet he possessed the 9 tailed beasts and their chakra? He had in his arsenal the rinnegan abilities yet having used Preta Path only when he had little to no chakra absorbed the chakra that Kurama was gathering for Naruto and used that to continue fighting but when Sasuke should of used it far earlier.

Sasuke isn't physically stronger had Naruto used SM more in that fight Sasuke would be the one getting the beatings because we have seen Naruto's senses and strength are heightened even more so now that his SM is strengthened with Rikudo chakra to very high levels no the physical contest wouldn't of been Sasuke's.
Yes, Sasuke was extremely tired due to having lower stamina in comparison to Naruto. It's true.
Who said Sasuke possessed the nine tailed beasts and their chakra? He only combined their chakra within the Susanoo as a vessel and as soon as the Susanoo got destroyed by the destructive blast wave of Indra's arrow and two overcharged Rasenshurikens, he no longer held possession of their chakra. They might have got dispersed or something, IDK. He didn't absorb their chakra into himself if that still isn't that manifest to you. After that, he was completely on his own chakra until he stole some from Kurama. And if he still has the tailed beasts chakra in some form (I believe he doesn't), then he probably has a lot of it left because the techniques he used were OP but couldn't take up all of the chakra. Then concluding from that, the next chapter is going to be a huge surprise (could be delusional), which is something I believe is not gonna happen since what has happened so far seems to be an absolute reality.

@bold Let me clarify a bit on why didn't Sasuke use his Rinnegan abilites much earlier. Sasuke wasn't fighting Naruto to win or lose, he was fighting Naruto to have a break i.e to somehow paralyze Naruto. So, he didn't properly fight Naruto with planned actions, rather he just went on randomly spamming powers without thinking about the right jutsu. And the ones he used weren't as efficient as they could be due to his tiredness. He had in mind to use all his Rinnegan powers after having a break (a point of common sense). Why else was he demanding a break if all his powers were ineffective against Naruto? It's because he had a lot more in his arsenal he had a mind to use. And also because he knew that his feeble condition was the reason he wasn't able to effectively hit Naruto which could be remedied after a rest. And when he was out of chakra after firing Indra's arrow, only then he absorbed chakra from Kurama using Preta Path. I hope you understand now.

@italic Had Naruto used Sage Mode more in the fight, then Sasuke would have used his Rinnegan powers. And it doesn't require any brainstorming session to determine that Sage Mode is no match for the Rinnegan.

Last edited:

lion fang master

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have enjoyed this manga and the development of naruto but this battle between sasuke and naruto was not interesting just because there was no jutsu play, no ultimate jutsus or counters but hopefully in 2 chaps kishi would surprise us. Hopefully kishi makes naruto the adult and makes this great manga into trilogy. As for the chap can't even rate it just because sasuke's power level was down graded to naruto level, actually matching him like that without reaching any special power mode or developing something different or tapping into some uzumaki's fuuin jutsu, FTG or sage ninjutsu made it worse. I get the whole will over stolen talent thing but spoiling us with incredible jutsus was a mistake. So i hope kishi decides to continue maybe he needs to have an official USA fan forum where suggestion can be placed too much good stuff was left behind like naruto being a wind type ninja, he's similarities to jiraiya.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
if you like the chapter read it while listing to this start on page 13

[video=youtube;O47paYvxKvE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O47paYvxKvE[/video]

page 13

DHOH

Elite
Kin
886💸
Kumi
425💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I thought the chapter was great but the fight was only average.

I love how Sasuke admitt defeat without actually being defeated.. I also like how he really was talked into changing but was forced by Naruto's action..

I like to say a lot of people compare these two to vegeta and Goku when I don't see it at all.. Vegeta trained more than Goku and naruto train more than Sasuke. Goku is more talented than vegeta and Sasuke is more talented than naruto. Goku and vegeta from the same race, Sasuke and naruto are from different clans. Vegeta and goku have the same power and Goku is stronger. Sasuke and naruto have completely different power and are most likely equal.. The only thing these characters have in common is that goku and naruto never gives up and vegeta and Sasuke are prideful people from there clan/race..

All in all, if you think Naruto is stronger someone isn't far away to counter your argument and vice versa.

konte811

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Take into account that Naruto has been fighting for longer than sasuke and without any break (sasuke took a break between the fight with Kabuto and the fight against Obito, if you remember) and your argument is completely invalid. Basically your argument boils down to "Naruto has better stamina so its unfair". Yes, having better stamina is an advantage over your opponent but you can't use that to say the fight is unfair. That would be like a professional weight lifter saying he lost because his opponents are stronger than him and that's an unfair advantage.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.