Supreme
Kin
5,430💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: 1/10 rate for this chapter.....

People are so impatient.. one day they complain Kishi is rushing things next day they complain that Kishi didn't rush it that much...

It was a built up chapter and if Sasuke is going to fight he can as well explain exactly what was on his mind. It's kind of ironic that he still cannot understand Itachi despite all his sorrow for his fate.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Re: Sasuke is like Dr Manhattan

But wtf does that even accomplish? It just makes no sense. Like how blind to everything has Sasuke become?
Eh his plan doesn't make a lot of sense, but it's like, he thinks there's no way to completely get rid of darkness, so you should minimalize it. Since the source of the world's darkness came from its multiple leaders, getting rid of them gets rid of those sources, so then having one leader creates only one source of darkness and responsibility that he'll accept all on his own.

He kinda wants to become like a reverse martyr.

Luciform

Supreme
Kin
29💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good chapter, i love it. This is what kishi mean 'sasuke is pure'. He only want to do what he wants to do, he doesn't care what people think about him.

David1996

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Re: Naruto and Sasuke....

Not sure how you call Sasuke planning to kill the Five Kage at the same time the tailed beasts vs Naruto who you seem to define as being "on some friendship shit" whatever that means or maybe its your definition of immature? maybe you'd like to explain those words to me "While Naruto's on some friend type shit" and how that makes him to me you saying less mature then Sasuke due to his "friendship" with those he lets help him when he needs them
Put simply Sasuke knows how to get things done, even if it means sacrificing everything.
Naruto doesn't have this mentality, and if it wasn't for the plot, he would have failed long ago.

Again, I'm telling you I'm talking from a neutral point of view.

jediknite2

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke is just being an as*, i always thought Naruto was the dumb one, now we know he is actually the smart one with those brilliant answers.

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Eh his plan doesn't make a lot of sense, but it's like, he thinks there's no way to completely get rid of darkness, so you should minimalize it. Since the source of the world's darkness came from its multiple leaders, getting rid of them gets rid of those sources, so then having one leader creates only one source of darkness and responsibility that he'll accept all on his own.

He kinda wants to become like a reverse martyr.
I don't think Sasuke views the Kages as sources, they r just keeping ppl deprecated and killing them is one way to piss off everyone at once

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️

I don't think Sasuke views the Kages as sources, they r just keeping ppl deprecated and killing them is one way to piss off everyone at once
Maybe not sources of evil and hate, but lightning rods. The Kages, based on the decisions they make such as judgements and executions, cause hate to arise. Their actions can be considered evil, and can create hate in people. Sasuke wants to minimize that as much as possible by eliminating them, and becoming the only lightning rod. If five lightning rods of hate and evil bred darkness into the world, one lightning rod will greatly reduce it by having the world focus hate on him, and then going against him together, a la revolution.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,430💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Maybe not sources of evil and hate, but lightning rods. The Kages, based on the decisions they make such as judgements and executions, cause hate to arise. Their actions can be considered evil, and can create hate in people. Sasuke wants to minimize that as much as possible by eliminating them, and becoming the only lightning rod. If five lightning rods of hate and evil bred darkness into the world, one lightning rod will greatly reduce it by having the world focus hate on him, and then going against him together, a la revolution.

The road to hell is paved with good intentions...If the Sasuke's way is the correct one the infamous world dictators were doing just the right thing. He has essentially chosen Danzou's way.

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

The road to hell is paved with good intentions...If the Sasuke's way is the correct one the infamous world dictators were doing just the right thing. He has essentially chosen Danzou's way.
The only thing is Sasuke intends for ppl to hate his way. He wants his faults to be recognized. Sasuke will be a living book of what not to do while uniting the ppl. So they will start a revolution and learn from Sasuke's mistakes

Jnaru

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Now naruto know sauce is thinking BS and he will make him think straight.....he will tell him the true itachi way

More TNJ and flashback with every fist. Until sauce remember wat a best friend means ..

EternalFlame

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's actually kind of interesting. Sasuke knows the "curse of hatred" cannot be broken, he knows there is no magical fix, so instead he wants all hatred to be directed at one individual, him.

Trea

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I give it a 4. I think it was necessary for Sasuke to lay it out on the table. I wonder if next week Naruto will lay it on the table. That shouldn't be necessary since we know where he stands. I'm looking forward to the action next week.

I think Sasuke's words show how little he has grown since their first fight at VOTE. Itachi had told him he will get more power if he kills his best friend. That time he made his own decision not to kill his best friend and that he would get power his own way. Now he's going to make an offering of Naruto to Itachi. In his mind if he can kill Naruto what's left of his feelings and the past will be dead.

He has learned nothing from Itachi's life or death. Itachi even told him he was wrong to do everything on his own and that maybe Sasuke would have been able to change their parents. He learned nothing from Danzo's life. Why kill Danzo if he wanted to be just like him minus the experiments?

I know his position needed clarification but I think this reasoning makes it worse. It went from I'm killing a jinchuriki to I'm killing my best friend so I can prove that I have no feelings and close the book on the past. This will prove I can handle the darkness.

ChocolateVanilla

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

The only thing is Sasuke intends for ppl to hate his way. He wants his faults to be recognized. Sasuke will be a living book of what not to do while uniting the ppl. So they will start a revolution and learn from Sasuke's mistakes
if that's what Sasuke is planning, then he was doomed to fail before his plan even started.

Status
Not open for further replies.