nNoma

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There is no reason to complain about all the discussion that happened in this chapter. Take a second and think back to the entirety of the Kaguya fight...there was nothing but action the entire time, and it resulted in a poor final boss for team 7 in my opinion. Non-stop action takes away from character and plot development.

I think Kishi taking his time on this fight is less of a giant "f-u" to the fan base and more of a "This is how it should have been with Kaguya" type scenario. We can only hope as a fan base, that this fight lasts for a long time, because after this is over, likely Naruto the manga will be as well. So to those hating on Kishi's decision making for this fight thus far..sit back, relax, and enjoy the finale to a great manga.

aznflyer14

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wow, this is the first time Sasuke acknowledged Naruto as his best friend when speaking out aloud outside in his mind. Granted, he did tell Naruto by saying he is considered as Sasuke's closest friend in Part 1. But this is a different and new process for him to saying aloud to So6P.

One more thing, haven't you noticed the vast chakra in Sasuke and Naruto are still in high level despite chakra-taxing battle with Obito, Madara, Ten-Tailed Beast, and Kaguya for more than 3 days??

OWanime

Elite
Kin
15💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
this was a good start to final battle xd and please don't complain and just wait cause things should get much better now that the main characters are of focus and they can be freely open XD so6p knows what he's doing, he's letting them solve the problem instead of interfering

- J AV -

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lol I still don't know what the 'mighty god of NV' doing there? He is just chilling out with Kakashi there, doing absolutely nothing. Kishi can make him disappear or something, rather than him making some useless comments.
Yeah right. He should be only appear before Sasuke and Naruto. After that his appearance kinda bothers me <_<

Isabel

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Chapter was alright ....but I think it sucks a bit that they probably can't use their full power I mean they just fought a god ....since when does everyone have unlimited chakra that's just really stupid!! I mean Kakashi and Sakura are completely beat and yet Sasuke and Naruto are just fine and on to the next fight!! it doesn't make any sense anymore! Don't they need rest like really really badly right now??? Also just how many days did this "war" go on?? to me it seems like it all just happened in at most 3 days! They should be fully healed and at full power - c'mon it's the final fight right!!

I mean I like the setting and all with the Valley of the End (which looks awesome) but there should have been some sort of break between the war and the final fight ...in my opinion at least !

MarBellarke

Elite
Kin
72💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Here's what I believe Sasuke is saying:

In the shinobi world, war/killing occurs frequently.

Sasuke's saying that, the ancestors created a framework - a structural plan. This framework refers to the creation villages (a structure with their own concepts, values, and practices that constitutes their way of living): Hidden Leaf, Mist, Stone, Cloud, Sand and others in order to put an end to the countless killings among clans and children. Each villages are then lead or represented by a kage. According to Sasuke, the definition of a kage is someone who protects his country and ensures that peace is maintained by any means necessary, even if it means shouldering the hatred of everyone and not being accepted by anyone. Being alone. Itachi was this Kage, the True Hokage. Bringing peace only to Konoha. Itachi did it; not the other so-called Hokages that are acknowledged by everyone. But Itachi was not perfect, he had a bond that hampered him, his little brother: Sasuke.

Sasuke is now going to be an improved Itachi, a True Hokage v2.0 - A True Kage. He'll be following his brother's footstep. He'll be doing anything necessary to achieve peace. Itachi achieved peace by getting rid of the problem: the Uchiha Clan. Sasuke will achieve peace by also getting rid of the problems: the Kages and the tailed beasts.

According to him, Itachi could've been perfect, but he failed to eliminate his bond. Sasuke will eliminate his bond: Naruto. Having no ties or bond is very critical to achieving peace. He'll bring peace, not only to Konoha and the Fire Country, but to the entire shinobi world.

Reactions: narutojunky

Gopstop22

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
once again retard episode full of shit talks and in the end crossed fists im surprised they even did that now to make another move they gonna talk 50 mangas first and so on not to mention their infinite chakras this shit gonna be so funny an retarded cant w8

UzumakiRyu

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Sasuke's saying that, the ancestors created a framework - a structural plan. This framework refers to the creation villages (a structure with their own concepts, values, and practices that constitutes their way of living): Hidden Leaf, Mist, Stone, Cloud, Sand and others in order to put an end to the countless killings among clans and children. Each villages are then lead or represented by a kage. According to Sasuke, the definition of a kage is someone who protects his country and ensures that peace is maintained by any means necessary, even if it means shouldering the hatred of everyone and not being accepted by anyone. Being alone. Itachi was this Kage, the True Hokage. Bringing peace only to Konoha. Itachi did it; not the other so-called Hokages that are acknowledged by everyone. But Itachi was not perfect, he had a bond that hampered him, his little brother: Sasuke.

Sasuke is now going to be an improved Itachi, a True Hokage v2.0 - A True Kage. He'll be following his brother's footstep. He'll be doing anything necessary to achieve peace. Itachi achieved peace by getting rid of the problem: the Uchiha Clan. Sasuke will achieve peace by also getting rid of the problems: the Kages and the tailed beasts.

According to him, Itachi could've been perfect, but he failed to eliminate his bond. Sasuke will eliminate his bond: Naruto. Having no ties or bond is very critical to achieving peace. He'll bring peace, not only to Konoha and the Fire Country, but to the entire shinobi world.
Itachi killed his clan, forsaken his parents by killing them how do you think that isn't "Eliminating his bonds" and he still got MS from killing his best friend where Sasuke couldn't do the same in VoTe Part 1 to Naruto though he is going to try rectify that in this latest fight by promising Naruto to kill him when he was unable to in Part 1.

sandeeppeed

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It was the best talk no jutsu chapter i have read in the whole naruto. Even though they just talked, finally it came to light what is the real feeling of sauske in his experience till now. Even though they are wrong or flawed and naruto will win the fight... sauske's character is perfectly drafted by kishimoto.. same with naruto. It was the perfect build up for the fight.. The last chapter was not so good.. but i felt this was the build up required.. perfect location, their talk, the only two of them being there without anyone else so no interference and sage leaving the world.... so nobody left from the past or from the dead.... its back to the original shinobi world and its fate in the hands of two people (having extreme powers of sharingan and rinnnegan inside sauske and sage energy and tailed beasts chakra inside naruto) so no interruption between them...

"That Guy's the closest thing to a best friend I've ever had" ..... this statement topped the charts and made the chapter complete.

when naruto and sauske talked just before he implanted itachi eyes after he killed danzo in presence of tobi and zetsu... sauskes asks naruto why he wants to pester him so badly... naruto said,

"because your my friend" ....... these two dialogues i believe are the best in the whole naruto series which no other can match (PS: my opinion.. not generalising)

one from naruto and another from sauske... the perfect build up for the fight...

its a 5 out of 5 for me...

Wparker6804

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

What Kishi did in 20 pages you did in 3. Good job.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
TBH I think this has a lot to do with Growing up.
I think Naruto never gave up on his dream and has just used his past experience to grow his dream into a reality.
And Sasuke has shown that he was only interested in goals that were short term and had no meaning or end goal. which is why he will loose

MacNeato

Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*awful*

That's the whole point of the chapter. To build everything up towards the final battle.
You'd still moan if there was no build up.

lol the Base is never satisfied.
^^^^ Neverrr lol after 24 chapters we know exactly what sasuke's answer is & what his true intentions are. A couple of chapters ago I was thinking he just wanted to teach Naruto a final lesson before he became "on deck hokage" but reading this he sounds pretty damn convincing that he actually wants to slay his best friend. So basically he'd be Danzo with an Itachi complex..but wtf kind of ending would that be?? Of course he's not winning outright..not without some plot twist.

Amazeballs

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The reason Sasuke's definition of a Hokage requires him to be "alone" is that, with no friends or family, no one will seek vengeance on behalf of the Hokage. Sasuke views Itachi's one flaw as being that, once Sasuke learned the truth, Sasuke became the one person who would redirect hatred from Itachi and towards Itachi's persecutors. With Itachi dead, Sasuke can take his place knowing that no one will shred a tear for him... except Naruto.

That is why Naruto must die: not only because Naruto will not go along with Sasuke's plan, and not only because Naruto houses some of the tailed beasts' chakra; Naruto is the one person who might refuse to place blame/hatred on Sasuke, and would thus create conflict. It would be just like the time Naruto took a beating from Cloud Village ninjas on Sasuke's behalf, and then defied Danzou's orders so that he could meet with the Raikage, except this time the fighting would be on a much larger scale.

Status
Not open for further replies.