Naruto.

Immortal
Kin
204💸
Kumi
2,319💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think this was a wonderful chapter. Finally, Sasuke's true motives explained. His thoughts make sense, however he is doing them the wrong way. That's why I love the antagonists in Naruto. They aren't like, "i'll keel u cuz i can". Sasuke is a previous version of Naruto. Trying to do everything by himself. That's an egoistic complex. Despite Itachi being Sasuke's brother, Naruto grasped that doing everything alone wouldn't solve everything.
5/5 from me.

SSU

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This was an okay chapter for me. For some reason this one lacked compared the the past few ones, but was okay nonetheless.

I like Sasuke's motive for becoming Hokage.

He essentially viewed Itachi as the true Hokage. One who bears the hatred of his people and still protects them at all costs. He killed his family for the greater good of his village, and even spied on Akatsuki for Konoha. But Sasuke believes that he had one flaw in his game, that he had someone close to him that could ruin him. After Sasuke found out the truth behind his brother, he redirected his hatred from Itachi onto the village. And it resulted in this mess. Sasuke wants to be just like Itachi, but has severed all ties from the past so no one can stop him. Everyone is gone except Naruto..

Zee Seh

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lol I still don't know what the 'mighty god of NV' doing there? He is just chilling out with Kakashi there, doing absolutely nothing. Kishi can make him disappear or something, rather than him making some useless comments.
Hez there so he can show us his ugly horny face...

NineSNS

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Finally we know what Sasuke said to sage. Hagoromo knew Sasuke was going to kill Naruto and still gave him power?

600 chapters later and Sasuke still wants to cut all his bonds, and really for the same reason: because they make him vulnerable.

Revolution sounds just like Infinite Tsukiyome without the cocoons.

Confirmed now that 2 members of Team 7 haven't grown since Part 1.

Bling Kai

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Because they are people like you that only come at NB to hate the series the site is based off
I like how you always act like you know why I do the things I do in my personally life ven though you don't even know who I am. Anyway once again I don't hate on the Naruto series I only tell facts regarding its writing, and since Naruto typically has mediocre writing you get offended by what I say and take it as me hating on the series.
You are really trying my patience.

Last edited:

pjoli

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Sasuke lost before it began

The outcome of this fight was decided when kishimoto decided his new manga should be called naruto instead of sasuke.
LOL. Yes, I don't think anyone doubts that Naruto will win.

It would be crazy if Kishi had Sasuke win, gave him one more crazy power up, and having Part 3 revolve around Naruto trying to overthrow Sasuke's dictatorship over the entire shinobi world.

Then again, that would kill off the five kage which I wouldn't want to happen, but it would make Part 3 intriguing if there is one.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't know what people are talking about; I loved this chapter! A manga doesn't always need action and this was a great chapter that gave more insights on Sasuke's motives. I know his childhood messed him up and he feels that the past is a weakness so he wants to kill Naruto to sever the last close person in his life. That being said, I hope Naruto wins this battle. Amazing chapter, 5/5.

shica

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm not going to lie though - most of what Sasuke said, I agree with. He's not evil, he's really trying to look out for the sake of the shinobi world as a whole; just the way he's going about it is a bit out of whack(sound familiar?). like wtf really c'mon already

NinJaGirl99

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Sasuke lost before it began

LOL. Yes, I don't think anyone doubts that Naruto will win.

It would be crazy if Kishi had Sasuke win, gave him one more crazy power up, and having Part 3 revolve around Naruto trying to overthrow Sasuke's dictatorship over the entire shinobi world.

Then again, that would kill off the five kage which I wouldn't want to happen, but it would make Part 3 intriguing if there is one.
If Sasuke succeeds, he is done for. There is no redemption for him, no going back to Konoha alive. He will not survive. This would not make me happy.

shica

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm not going to lie though - most of what Sasuke said, I agree with. He's not evil, he's really trying to look out for the sake of the shinobi world as a whole; just the way he's going about it is a bit out of whack(sound familiar?).:v: itachi what did u do to sasuke oh well Itachi had good morals but sasuke got confused in all of the messed up things that he experienced and thus leading to what sasuke has become to date :battoman:

GreyWizard93

Veteran
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The sage is some BS dude.

He doesnt do anything or show anything.

Gave a sketchy few panels on kaguya and hamura

and even knew sasukes intentions.

LEAVING without saying anything.

The sage screwed up more than the kages imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.