Not open for further replies.

hyperactive

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This was a good chapter , came out late . Usually naruto manga comes out on wednesdays. Still chapter was a good build up to start the
fight . Surely without the build up , the fight would seem awkward . Hope the coming chapters are amazing .

I would give 4/5 for the chapter.

CruelEngine

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It Would be a dissapointment if sasuke ends up winning .. All that itachi endured would be a waste.. All of his sufferings will be unaccounted ...though I'm a Naruto Fan , itachi was The Best Uchiha and his lil brother is trying ard to make a fool of himself ! I Want Naruto To talk some sense into this fool :)

konte811

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I mean, I didn't hate it. I called it last week. Just a bunch of talking and finally hinting at them STARTING to fight next week. Wouldn't be surprised if next week they fought for 2 or 3 pages and then stopped and talked again. At least we got some insight into Sasuke's way of thinking. It makes sense. Its a little f*cked up, but it makes sense.

kmw1811

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This chapter was pretty damn awesome! I love how we finally got a good explanation for something, it's been a while...

I'm not so sure Sasuke can be swayed anymore and Naruto might have to kill him this time
AND finally the action begins next week! :hooray:

Trúth

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
2,711💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm not sure how I feel about Sasuke's answer tbh. He's damn brave in his decision that's for sure. It isn't an easy thing to decide to destroy hatred by becoming it. But I didn't realize he wanted to completely destroy the past. I'm not a fan of that, forgetting Itachi feel like a slap in his face after all the sacrifices that he made for him. But if he doesn't then he's just a huge hypocrite. So I can't decide how I feel on this one Lol. I'm definitely impressed with Sasuke though. That is some plan.

And lol at Naruto becoming the last "offering" to Itachi.

narutocan

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
chapter is like expected, sasuke's plan is not interesting. i am just happy that, sasuke sees naruto as best friend.

that is very good art,
You must be registered for see images

Doc12

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This chapter confirmed what I knew all along: the sauce is suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder.
What he went through as a child as turn the sauce into a nut job, with only cure being naruto must beat him to the brink of death.

Sin3dd

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Chapter 694: Naruto and Sasuke
Sasuke has decided to talk about his "TRUE DREAM" and what it means to become Hokage, what is a Hokage.
He has an interesting opinion, but he is still wrong: at least, he doesn't hate Itachi anymore and understood his actions. But he didn't understood everything!
Itachi said: If you become too prideful and forget about all the people who gave you strength that brought you to this moments and get too focused on the individual, sooner or later, you'll become just like Madara. Itachi was right all the time. Itachi was always smarter than Sasuke and a better Shinobi. I'm sure that Sasuke thinks that he had surpassed his brother, but he didn't, he never will!
Sasuke is just like Madara, both of them have narcissistic personality! Too bad Sasuke didn't ally with Madara! He is ALONE NOW! The last Uchiha.
Last time I said Sasuke is a better Hokage, now I changed my mind: You can't do everything by yourself, command everything...NARUTO IS A BETTER HOKAGE! He works with people, listen the people...Sasuke is wrong!
THE FRIENDSHIP COLLIDES! SASUKE VS. NARUTO LAST BATTLE STARTS NOW!
IMPORTANT MESSAGE: Manga will not release Wednesdays anymore, only on Thursday, same day with Anime.
Copied from the Internet, a user posted this: The reason we got Naruto, Bleach, One Piece (Jump magazine) on Tuesdays is because we actually got them before they even release in Japan. This was possible because Jump is shipped to stores, which will put them on the shelves on the following Monday. Well, of course some of these places will leak the raws early, which then get translated and here we are.

Recently, the company that publishes Jump put in policies to delay the release of Jump being shipped to stores. This reduces how close leaks happen in comparison to the actual release, but unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on your pov) this doesn't really solve the root problem of "stuff getting scanned and posted online

neverenough

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ah, who cares what Sasuke thinks? Who gives a ???? about how he is trying to justify his awful actions? He still sounds like a spoiled brat that thinks so immensely high of himself so he can take whatever action possible as long as it's a retribution for what he has experienced, even if all has to die, even if no one agrees with him, even if his brother sacrificed him self for it not to happen, even if all his friends and all that cares about him want the opposite thing, he's not even remotely close to even take their feelings into consideration.

He's awful, there is no point in "saving" him just kill him and be over with it. The Shinobi world will be better without him and he can serve as an example of how the egoistic self-absorbed maniac got knocked and killed the ???? out, that's how it goes little shinobi kids, don't be an egoistic self-absorbed maniac and go around being the worst human being you can be even if you somehow have justified your evil actions in your own twisted mind because looked what happened when Naruto finally gave up on his s????y behavior, people wont take your crap forever and now he's dead.

Go see a shrink you fool or talk to a friend or something! But that is not going to happen...instead there will be efforts to try and justify Sasukes actions even from our point of view and the evil self-absorbed brat will be the little sad evilness returning to the embracing arms of his all-forgiving friends.

Please no more talk, who gives a flying ???? KILL HIM NARUTO!

WalksInShadows

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Sasuke is like Dr Manhattan

The only thing is Sasuke intends for ppl to hate his way. He wants his faults to be recognized. Sasuke will be a living book of what not to do while uniting the ppl. So they will start a revolution and learn from Sasuke's mistakes
it was a lot simpler for Sasuke to simply learn something from other ppl's mistakes rather than do everything the hard way as he usually insists on doing. It doesn't take producing a half-baked plan with convoluted reasoning to get ppl to come together.

MarBellarke

Elite
Kin
72💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Fools only learn from experience, while the wise learn from history."

Sasuke is truly misguided.
He really doesn't understand his brother. He's referring to his brother as lost - the past.
He's throwing everything his brother did out.
He's going kill Naruto because he's the closest friend he ever had.

I want Sasuke to die, but that wouldn't be a change.

Genius mi backside!!!
Rather than learning from history; he chooses experience.

The battle begins!

I liked the flow of panels leading up to the clash.

Ambivalence

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The chapter was good, we heard exactly what Sasuke intends to do, even if it did feel like Code Geass all over again. I can't help but feel disappointed that there was still no fight whatsoever, but i understand it was necessary.

A great minus for this chapter would be Hagoromo. Seriously, he's still around? Just gtfo already, of course he had to waste more pages. I'm really hoping that the fight will not be interrupted by any fence-sitters. Towards the end, it just felt like more flashbacks are being dumped on us for the sake of chapter waste, so i didn't like that either.

3.5/5. No excuses next time, Kishi.

jiraiya nindo

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Sasuke is like Dr Manhattan

The road to hell is paved with good intentions...If the Sasuke's way is the correct one the infamous world dictators were doing just the right thing. He has essentially chosen Danzou's way.
Right and he killed danzo for basically doing exactly what he is now trying to do. The hypocrisy in sasuke's actions are stunning.

NinJaGirl99

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Naruto and Sasuke....

Sasuke's defeat is forshadowed even more so in this chapter he is following Itachi's old ideals where as Naruto is following his new ideals where Itachi told Naruto that the reason he failed protecting the leaf from the shadows is because he didn't let those close to him help him
Exactly! While I think we needed all the talk in this chapter to find out what Sasuke is thinking, I really hope the fighting starts up in the next chapter. No more flashbacks no more talking. Just fighting.

I have to say I have never been more irritated with Sasuke than I am now. It seems like his character just devolved to his pre-time skip self. And people say Naruto isn't that smart. Ok I get it, Sasuke's conversion to the good side can't be to easy, but really this is "killing" me! Not literally of course, just exaggerating a whole lot :)

Well, if the sage believed Naruto could deal with Sasuke, then I'm going to have to believe it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.