Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: This was all fanservice...

LOL R u one of those who said that the fight won't happen and were disappointed today? xd
Ofcourse it will happen ...it was foreshadowed so many times during the war arc itself that its not funny at all.
Remember Gamamaru's prophecy and Sasuke's answer part?? O_O

Laraib

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ahem,Before I start I would say that with six paths techniques,Sasuke>Naruto...

Hagoromo didn't gave a flying fvck to the turning bad of Sasuke.."This also didn't turned to be good" Is all he said..

He sealed the Juubi in wink of an eye brutha! He is equal to or greater than Hagoromo in Rinnegan..

Last edited:

Cooh

Veteran
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

How was that fanservic? That fight was foreshadowed from the beginning of Naruto Lol

Donald Trump

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

LOL R u one of those who said that the fight won't happen and were disappointed today? xd
Ofcourse it will happen ...it was foreshadowed so many times during the war arc itself that its not funny at all.
Remember Gamamaru's prophecy and Sasuke's answer part?? O_O
I'm not disappointed because it has yet to be shown. I'm disappointed about how it's being executed. Of they wanted the idea-child of Juubito, they could have been forward about it

sandman20

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Amazing chapter 5/5 and the panel where Sasuke says he wants to kill the current kage is just...goddamn Kishi that was probably the best panel Sasuke has ever been in. Kishi art is really advancing.

Reactions: DoubleKamui

UzumakiAlex

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No sasuke should die not kakashi lol.
Many things happened.

Killing the Kages? Bringing the whole shinobi world together by becoming Hokage? Seriously? Idiot, you're yourself becoming one of the Kage and who the fvck will accept you when you will kill their respective Kages?

All this time he was acting as if he doesn't have any chakra left only to proof that he is "Sakura" storing chakra for something big? Lol

Never imagined Naruto VS Sasuke will end up like this.
Sasuke trolled everyone even Hagoromo. It's confirmed he'll get a nice beating from Naruto, Sakura and Kakashi.
Kakashi might die here.

Still a 5/5 chapter.

Zawerni

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

It was foreshadowed but executed poorly.

Naruto says he will end the feud, I gaurentee he doesn't mean by killing Sasuke.
Killing Sasuke would just continue to fuel that feud that has been going back and forth for ages. It wasn't even hinted in the chapter.

Status
Not open for further replies.