Kumi
4,249💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"Revolution!"​
Naruto Manga Chapter 692 Discussion and 693 Predictions
Discuss Naruto Manga 692 here and predict the next chapter, Naruto Manga 693

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is Worst, 5 is Best

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Byron123 and Laraib

Fuzzy Panda

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 692 Discussion and 693 Prediction

Motherf***ing Sasuke. Haha I figured it would be something like this. Beast chapter although it was quite sudden. At least the manga isn't ending with Kaguya.

I'm assuming Sasuke has to be TnJ in order to release IT? Either way if there is a fight, you know it's going to be very epic.

Oh and if Sakura says "Sasuke-kun" one more time i'll flip out.

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

Barbarossa

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The art when Sasuke said that he is going to execute all the kages,was bloody amazing!

The final clash is about to happen,but deep in our hearts,we all know that Naruto will win this fight.

Last edited:
Reactions: DoubleKamui

DoubleKamui

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
LOL. That was ****ing random! But it's nice to see some spark in this manga (finally). I can't believe I just witnessed that. Sasuke wanting to kill the current Gokages... seal the Bijuus... and ultimately change the shinobi world...

He's the man! #inSasukewetrust

-ahhimane-

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Many things happened.

Killing the Kages? Bringing the whole shinobi world together by becoming Hokage? Seriously? Idiot, you're yourself becoming one of the Kage and who the fvck will accept you when you will kill their respective Kages?

All this time he was acting as if he doesn't have any chakra left only to proof that he is "Sakura" storing chakra for something big? Lol

Never imagined Naruto VS Sasuke will end up like this.
Sasuke trolled everyone even Hagoromo. It's confirmed he'll get a nice beating from Naruto, Sakura and Kakashi.
Kakashi might die here.

Still a 5/5 chapter.

Reactions: DoubleKamui

Legitbeans

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awwwwww shhhhhtttttt. The hype is real. Sasuke feats are now x100. Will naruto be able to keep up?
I mean cmon! Sealing the bijuus in a few seconds, soloing all of them with a single glance AND wanting to be the one and only kage to bring about revolution? Sounds like a road to tyranny to me. Meanwhile, Naruto still holds on to his belief that cooperation will save this world. Which ideology will win?

6paths rinnegan techniques and susanoo and instant teleporation vs bijuu nukes, elemental rasenshurikens, super fast movement, and possibly a bijuu formation to match the susanoo. THE HYPE! Never lost faith in you kishi!

Last edited:
Reactions: Hadix

iamkawaii08

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
5 freaking 5! I've never been this excited for the next chapter! I am so expecting for an epic fight! Please no TNJ! Been waiting for this since forever. Damn!

Status
Not open for further replies.