xxxLegacy

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The art when Sasuke said that he is going to execute all the kages,was bloody amazing!

The final clash is about to happen,but deep in our hearts,we all know that Naruto will win this fight.
Deep in your hearts ? LMAO
Sasuke is really a stupid char ....like a emo...well Naruto will destroy him ;)

Darkboy85

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think that this is the kind of chapter that will divide the fanbase.

For me, I felt it was alright but you can't say it wasn't rushed. Now, yeah I know, it was foreshadowed for years and years that these two were going to fight but heh, the way it all happened was rushed.

Again, If kishi gives us one hell of a fight then I will be completely content. As for the outcome? Well, this is shonen so of course naruto will save him, otherwise he would not end the circle of hatred. Or, they could very well die together and what we see in the movie is just naruto in some sort of afterlife, who knows.

Only time will tell.

I will give this chapter a 3.5/5. It was good but it felt rushed.

Naruto.

Immortal
Kin
204💸
Kumi
2,319💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hory shet! The base is going to explode.
Mother****ing 5 for this chapter! What a good change for a while. ;D
Sasuke's face when he said he's gonna execute the 5 kages, was bloody brilliant!
Typical Kishi. Hypes us all up and takes a break. :rage:

Romy9

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke turning out like that was predictable but maaaaaaan. I had goose bumps all over me, reading this. When Kurama said "Naruto, help us!", he really seemed helpless. It was the first time seeing him like that. Sasuke seems powerful with his usage of Rinnegan, but we'll see what Naruto can really pull off now.

Uchiha Samater

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
considering the time left between the movie and now

i think the fight wont finish here

something will happen to stop this fight

and it will continue in the movie

Sharingan King

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Right now, Naruto needs another power up or else he will get neg diffed. Only taijutsu will be effective since Sasuke can absorb and repel all jutsu. Close combat is also dangerous for Naruto because he will have to deal with enton spam and soul rip.

Kishi overpowered Sasuke too much and he will nerf him again to make Naruto stand a chance.

Romy9

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Right now, Naruto needs another power up or else he will get neg diffed. Only taijutsu will be effective since Sasuke can absorb and repel all jutsu. Close combat is also dangerous for Naruto because he will have to deal with enton spam and soul rip.

Kishi overpowered Sasuke too much and he will nerf him again to make Naruto stand a chance.
Actually, Sasuke needed to show a bit of power int his chapter to keep up with Naruto. Naruto doesn't need any more powers.

Cassus

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto and Sasuke do a final clash(just like the VOTE fight) with rasengan & chidori, their seal hands being close from that react and IT is removed, Sasuke gets beat or killed or whatever. So from that final clash Naruto's hand gets hurt or something and he had the bandage hand thing going on "the last" movie.

Sharingan King

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Actually, Sasuke needed to show a bit of power int his chapter to keep up with Naruto. Naruto doesn't need any more powers.
Nope.

Naruto has no way to attack Sasuke other than taijutsu because anything else will be absorbed or repelled. Even taijutsu will fail because of enton spam and soul rip.

Erebus

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol, this was so bloody random, seriously I'd rather not have the fight than the shit that just happened.

I do realize that the bijuu weren't expecting it but damn, he one-shotted all of them

Romy9

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nope.

Naruto has no way to attack Sasuke other than taijutsu because anything else will be absorbed or repelled. Even taijutsu will fail because of enton spam and soul rip.
You really think it's gonna be that simple? But I can repel that argument, don't worry. Since Naruto is faster than Sasuke, the execution of the Preta path will fail. But we'll see.

Uchiha Samater

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nope.

to be honest

considering sasuke now

both for some reason have held back

sasuke clearly is able to use al rinnegan techs

naruto has never used his biiju avatar since his last power up, and has never combined that with senjutsu

so super hype for this

Jnaru

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 692 Discussion and 693 Prediction

Sasuke is starting a fight he can't win here honestly!!!
Same thoughts here....

He waited everyone to leave

This was his ordeal if hashi cld have stopped sasuke to become another madar , he failed again..but I guess naruto has some plan,,, he seem confident

Status
Not open for further replies.