Not open for further replies.

MacNeato

Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Who really knows wtf will happen besides Kishi hm?? Debating on the threads is cool, tossing around ideas & speculations..but this fight here?..too hard to call for sure. When the anime catches up to this point though..i CAN guarantee this fight is going down as a top 10 in shonen history ppl.

shica

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:hint:well that's cause his eyes are different from madara's sasuke has Rinnegan and sharengan in the same eye first ever to do so even obito tried with the tale beast but as a result ended up having a sharengan and Rinnegan but each in different eyes so u see his eyes are not like nagato,obito's,or madara's,he has Rinnegan and sharengan:itachi: in the same eye if u pay close attentionU_U u will realize that sasuke's eye is the same as wat madara got in sage mode on his forehead as well as kaguya but only not on his forehead but rather in his left eye ...truth be told i don't know wat all of this might lead up to but to have both Rinnegan and sharengan in the same eye is way more OP than having them in different eyes and we've seen this look at what obito did with the Jinchirukis so could u imagine what sasuke will do,:snick:

jiraiya nindo

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:hint:well that's cause his eyes are different from madara's sasuke has Rinnegan and sharengan in the same eye first ever to do so even obito tried with the tale beast but as a result ended up having a sharengan and Rinnegan but each in different eyes so u see his eyes are not like nagato,obito's,or madara's,he has Rinnegan and sharengan:itachi: in the same eye if u pay close attentionU_U u will realize that sasuke's eye is the same as wat madara got in sage mode on his forehead as well as kaguya but only not on his forehead but rather in his left eye ...truth be told i don't know wat all of this might lead up to but to have both Rinnegan and sharengan in the same eye is way more OP than having them in different eyes and we've seen this look at what obito did with the Jinchirukis so could u imagine what sasuke will do,:snick:
That's what confuses me. That eye is called a rinnegan and gives access to rinnegan techs but it has the sharingan tomoes in it. The eye can't dimension swap like kaguyas and it can't cast IT like madaras. So, what distinct advantage doesthe eye hold? Or is it just a regular rinnegan with tomoes in it?

shica

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:whip:okay u see right now what were u saying about sasuke not being able to fly??
You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

shica

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's what confuses me. That eye is called a rinnegan and gives access to rinnegan techs but it has the sharingan tomoes in it. The eye can't dimension swap like kaguyas and it can't cast IT like madaras. So, what distinct advantage doesthe eye hold? Or is it just a regular rinnegan with tomoes in it?
:klaus::battoman:nope i don't think so but in my opinion i think that sasuke might get the other eye kinda like just wen they where young remember the battle at the final valley the way that sasuke turn the fight around wen he got his full sharengan just saying though i think that this fight might turn out almost the same but maybe this time sasuke lying on the ground ..ah who knows its just wat i think might happen sigh** all of this thinking ....**how troublesome**:vincent:

Inferno792

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:whip:okay u see right now what were u saying about sasuke not being able to fly??
There's nothing on the page you linked that relates to Saskue flying.

King Of Pop

Elite
Kin
21💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I dont think he has them all. Almighty Push?Universal Pull are still different.
And I think Sasuke will have 3 paths of SO6P while Naruto will have the other 3.

The only reason why Nagato had all 6 was because he had Rinnegan in both eyes and was an Uzumaki.

So I think Naruto might have three of the paths too.(If he does, Rinne Rebirth is almost a given for him).
naruto is not having any paths, how can he have 3 paths when he doesnt even have a rinnegan while the person who actually has a rinnegan would get the same 3? that fanboyism
sasukes eye is different, its the tomoed rinnegan which is different from the normal one, madara needed both eyes to use CT wereas sasuke used it with his one eye, that should eliminate any nonsense about sasuke needing another eye to use other techniques. tomoed rinnegan only comes in one as seen with juubi and kaguya, it is different to the other one which needs both eyes to acess their full power.

With Sasuke's new design being revealed and as someone has just noticed and I agree Sasuke's gonna get a beating and its gonna be mostly aimed at his head as below pic shows

Scar is indicated by the red arrow
that could just be a shading, besides doesnt naruto have bandages on his arm? then sasuke kicked his ass too if you want to go that way

Geogiam

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is my prediction:
Sasuke won't be able to kill Naruto in the end, because the eyes he is using belonged to his brother, who casted something on them to not be able to kill Naruto, we already saw how Itachi tried to protect Naruto in this way.

MacNeato

Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is my prediction:
Sasuke won't be able to kill Naruto in the end, because the eyes he is using belonged to his brother, who casted something on them to not be able to kill Naruto, we already saw how Itachi tried to protect Naruto in this way.
The odds of that happening again are highly unlikely, plus, how can itachi cast a genjutsu on his own eyes??..this would also take away from the story and sasuke's development as a character. I would hope kishi wouldn't make any mistakes with the final fight of the series..

MacNeato

Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
naruto is not having any paths, how can he have 3 paths when he doesnt even have a rinnegan while the person who actually has a rinnegan would get the same 3? that fanboyism
sasukes eye is different, its the tomoed rinnegan which is different from the normal one, madara needed both eyes to use CT wereas sasuke used it with his one eye, that should eliminate any nonsense about sasuke needing another eye to use other techniques. tomoed rinnegan only comes in one as seen with juubi and kaguya, it is different to the other one which needs both eyes to acess their full power.

that could just be a shading, besides doesnt naruto have bandages on his arm? then sasuke kicked his ass too if you want to go that way
^^^ well said, sir.

Inferno792

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well it has never been stated that only the Rinnegan users can have the paths of the sage.
If Sasuke has been given Rinnegan paths, it's only fair that SO6P gives the paths to his other son too. If anything, he should've given more powers to Naruto since Sasuke cant be trusted.

Status
Not open for further replies.