Status
Not open for further replies.
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I believe Sasuke just wants to die against Naruto to end all of it. He is just making up silly excuses to provoke Naruto and everyone to kill him. and perhaps, He will give all his powers soon to Naruto as his birthday gift for him :bouncy:

So why does he wants to die?
1. He knows the Uchiha-hatred curse will never vanish until the extinction of his bloodline
2. In relation to no.1, just like Itachi, he wants a cool death and be remembered as a savior.
3. He knows he will soon become like Madara (anger will consume him) so he wants to die as early as possible and end the uchiha-bloodline
4. He wants Naruto to become an icon of peace to unite everyone which will result in reforming the shinobi world for goodness sake.
5. Death is better than being ended-up with Sakura lol

Anyway, before he dies, he will release everyone from IT together with Naruto.
I actually was thinking the same thing will most of it any way, I thought number 5 was just funny. Just think that would be another good plot twist for Sasuke losing to Naruto and while Sasuke is dying in Naruto's arms he says something that know the curse of this feud will now end one of use had to die for this to happen and to see which one of us was stronger I had to get you to fight full power. That he was sorry all the things he did and makes Naruto promise he will be a good hokage. Then at the end he dies.

I just think Sasuke knows what he is doing is wrong, with everything is just saw why would he become the villain again what would be the point on killing the 5 kages if he did that he would have every nation against him.

Mystikk

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto will win .. as much as id like sasuke to win.. he wont. Naruto has a solid resolve.

I really hope naruto fights him 1 on 1 with no clones at first .. then when sasuke manages to give him alittle trouble just make 2 more like he did against the 3rd raikage.. and kakuzu.

Last edited:

MacNeato

Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think it's pretty safe to say that there really is no predicting the outcome. There's an equal divide of badassery, both have pretty much already mastered the techs of their new powerups and neither of them have really gone all out just yet. I think kishi's got some good surprises for us up his sleeve..

Inferno792

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think it's pretty safe to say that there really is no predicting the outcome. There's an equal divide of badassery, both have pretty much already mastered the techs of their new powerups and neither of them have really gone all out just yet. I think kishi's got some good surprises for us up his sleeve..
The outcome's given. Naruto's winning.
It's the final battle of the series named Naruto and the main character wont be the one losing.
You should be thankful if Sasuke even survives the battle.

jiraiya nindo

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke will clearly be the strongest rinnegan user we have seen but naruto is still too powerful. The gudoudama alone put naruto above sasuke. They nullify all ninjutsu, so sasuke cant attack naruto normally. Only thing sasuke has going for him is the same thing he had going for him in VOTE and that is the fact that naruto will be fighting to reconcile while sasuke, as always, will be fighting to kill.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 692 Discussion and 693 Prediction

Hey, I'm a new member of the narutobase.net and I would like to reply to your post. I think that an Uchiha should win because for the entire series they have been considered one of the most powerful and dangerous clans. So in that perspective, a lot of other nations grew and the kages were formed. Sasuke is the last Uchiha living. I think it would be something new and put some different perspectives into play. There are still a lot of other powerful clans but the series has made a point of the Uchiha being the bad guys. Maybe if they were to win and the Uchiha finally ruled, I think would put the series to a good turn around for once.

Flaming Amaterasu

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke will clearly be the strongest rinnegan user we have seen but naruto is still too powerful. The gudoudama alone put naruto above sasuke. They nullify all ninjutsu, so sasuke cant attack naruto normally. Only thing sasuke has going for him is the same thing he had going for him in VOTE and that is the fact that naruto will be fighting to reconcile while sasuke, as always, will be fighting to kill.
Yes, and Sasuke beat Naruto badly, in which naruto was trying to beat Sasuke and failed, the irony is Sasuke didn't kill Naruto when he could of. But no, that doesn't put naruto ahead of sasuke at all, sasuke isn't worried about naruto, that alone is a dead give away. The fight will be a brutal one, they will smash each other before they realize they need to release the IT and then it's up in the air at what happens afterwards.

Inferno792

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes, and Sasuke beat Naruto badly, in which naruto was trying to beat Sasuke and failed, the irony is Sasuke didn't kill Naruto when he could of. But no, that doesn't put naruto ahead of sasuke at all, sasuke isn't worried about naruto, that alone is a dead give away. The fight will be a brutal one, they will smash each other before they realize they need to release the IT and then it's up in the air at what happens afterwards.
Naruto could have killed Sasuke multiple times.

In the battle at the final valley, Naruto only intended to take back Sasuke and he didnt use much of the 9 Tailed Fox's power while Sasuke went all out against him with intent to kill using all of the Curse Mark's power.
If Naruto wanted, he could have just taken more chakra from Kurama and destroyed Sasuke then and there.

Flaming Amaterasu

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto could have killed Sasuke multiple times.

In the battle at the final valley, Naruto only intended to take back Sasuke and he didnt use much of the 9 Tailed Fox's power while Sasuke went all out against him with intent to kill using all of the Curse Mark's power.
If Naruto wanted, he could have just taken more chakra from Kurama and destroyed Sasuke then and there.
No. Naruto was using everything he had and he was still not as powerful as Sasuke. He barely could handle 1 tail, anything more and he would had been completely taken over, despite being more or less half taken over with hatred at that point already. So Sasuke beat him, decided not to kill him, and walked away. out of all of their clashes thus far, Naruto lost, that says a lot up and foreshadowed a lot up until now.

Last edited:
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No. Naruto was using everything he had and he was still not as powerful as Sasuke. He barely could handle 1 tail, anything more and he would had been completely taken over, despite being more or less half taken over with hatred at that point already. So Sasuke beat him, decided not to kill him, and walked away.
actually no he missed his chest on per-pus the friendship meant more so he stuck to the bet that he could not put a scratch on sasuke's headband he could had killed him if it was not for that

Last edited:

Flaming Amaterasu

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
actually no he missed his chest on per-pus the friendship meant more so he stuck to the bet that he could not put a scratch on sasuke's headband he could had killed him if it was not for that
And Sasuke wasn't exactly aiming at his chest either, but the fact is naruto lost the rasengan-chidori clash, and thus got slammed into unconsciousness, that is the point. He lost because he was weaker, not because of the bet excuse.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
dont forget the fact that he had the upper hand as well wind is greater than lighting doent matter he lost cause the was not strong enough they both had loss of energy this has nothing to do with fanboying its just facts cant handle them oh well now the simple fact is sasuke's gonna have his energy striped some how or die why do you think kishi did not make a character sketch its already decide how he will die is what is being determined next week

Rasha29

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Give me a break Narutard, Sasuke trash Naruto in there first fight and is going to end up trashing Naruto again. Which will have all the Naruto Balls Boys and Naruto Bottom Bs ready to jump off skyscrapers and mad at Kishimoto for turning back to a good manga writer again (at least I will be able to say the Narutard favorite quote they love to use, after this fight "if you don't like it, don't read it".

Also if Sasuke had the 9 tail fox within him and Naruto had the curse mark. It wouldn't have even been a real fight, cause Sasuke will have stomp Naruto into the dirt in like 2 minutes. It's one of the biggest feat in Naruto manga, that a 12 year old with just a curse mark, defeated someone in the 9 tail fox 1 tail mode (3 tails almost kill Jiraya). Naruto needed 9 tail fox steroids, along with him already being a Uzumaki (which clan have already a abundance of chakra, that why Naruto had 4 times more chakra in base mode than a grow man Kakashi) and cheat jutsu to even hang with a ninja like Sasuke or Neji.

Give me a break Narutard, Sasuke trash Naruto in there first fight and is going to end up trashing Naruto again. Which will have all the Naruto Balls Boys and Naruto Bottom Bs ready to jump off skyscrapers and mad at Kishimoto for turning back to a good manga writer again (at least I will be able to say the Narutard favorite quote they love to use, after this fight "if you don't like it, don't read it".

Also if Sasuke had the 9 tail fox within him and Naruto had the curse mark. It wouldn't have even been a real fight, cause Sasuke will have stomp Naruto into the dirt in like 2 minutes. It's one of the biggest feat in Naruto manga, that a 12 year old with just a curse mark, defeated someone in the 9 tail fox 1 tail mode (3 tails almost kill Jiraya). Naruto needed 9 tail fox steroids, along with him already being a Uzumaki (which clan have already a abundance of chakra, that why Naruto had 4 times more chakra in base mode than a grow man Kakashi) and cheat jutsu to even hang with a ninja like Sasuke or Neji.

Kishimoto will have (after hopefully a epic fight ) Sasuke trash Naruto again (but not kill him), cause Sasuke plan this fight after they get rid of everyone in his way all along and let Naruto spam his power out, while he held back his true power, cause he could easily kick Naruto a$$ later (giving all the Naruto Bottom Bs a excuse on why Sasuke won and Sasuke fans a another reason to say Sasuke is a genius). Then after have Sasuke kill all the kages outside of Gaara. Start his revolution and have Kakashi become Hokage then have at the end of the revolution, a fight for it all in Naruto vs Sasuke 3 where Naruto trash Sasuke (which will make this Naruto/Sasuke rivalry top 2).

Last edited by a moderator:
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ahem,Before I start I would say that with six paths techniques,Sasuke>Naruto...

Hagoromo didn't gave a flying fvck to the turning bad of Sasuke.."This also didn't turned to be good" Is all he said..

He sealed the Juubi in wink of an eye brutha! He is equal to or greater than Hagoromo in Rinnegan..
so let me tell you why Sasuke is NOT greater than NARUTO even with the six paths. It's simple really ask your self this "Of the two brothers who was greater the on with the eye power or the one with out"? And there you have Naruto is GREATER THAN SASUKE.

Inferno792

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
so let me tell you why Sasuke is NOT greater than NARUTO even with the six paths. It's simple really ask your self this "Of the two brothers who was greater the on with the eye power or the one with out"? And there you have Naruto is GREATER THAN SASUKE.
Correct.
I dont know why people are just saying Sasuke is stronger because of Rinnegan. Naruto has the damn SO6P's sage mode and he's the reincarnation of Ashura who defeated Indra+he has all tailed beasts chakra.

jiraiya nindo

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
dont forget the fact that he had the upper hand as well wind is greater than lighting doent matter he lost cause the was not strong enough they both had loss of energy this has nothing to do with fanboying its just facts cant handle them oh well now the simple fact is sasuke's gonna have his energy striped some how or die why do you think kishi did not make a character sketch its already decide how he will die is what is being determined next week
Wth are you talking about. In that clash, naruto just used the regular rasengan not the fuuton rasengan or fuuton rasenshuriken. Had he been able to use the wind based rasengan, he would've won against sasuke's regular chidori no problem

Honord Sage

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke your about to receive Pain like you never dream of because of your choice. Pain of the body,pain of soul,pain of the mind,pain of hearth and you are going to regret it.

Status
Not open for further replies.