Not open for further replies.

johnaudiba

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I believe Sasuke just wants to die against Naruto to end all of it. He is just making up silly excuses to provoke Naruto and everyone to kill him. and perhaps, He will give all his powers soon to Naruto as his birthday gift for him :bouncy:

So why does he wants to die?
1. He knows the Uchiha-hatred curse will never vanish until the extinction of his bloodline
2. In relation to no.1, just like Itachi, he wants a cool death and be remembered as a savior.
3. He knows he will soon become like Madara (anger will consume him) so he wants to die as early as possible and end the uchiha-bloodline
4. He wants Naruto to become an icon of peace to unite everyone which will result in reforming the shinobi world for goodness sake.
5. Death is better than being ended-up with Sakura lol

Anyway, before he dies, he will release everyone from IT together with Naruto.

Last edited:
Reactions: Scooby Doo

Soorena

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke traumatized badly when itachi killed his parents. He suffered emotionally again and again after realising why itachi did that. He intentionally lost emotions to be able to move forward, focusing on his goal. You can not deter a guy bent on twisted ideology and hatred. The only way to deal with sasuke is force. Naruto must beat him to dust and do not get emotional about it.

yakotseal

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Finally it has come. The prophecy come full circle. So like naruto said if they fight they'll both die.
Well i hope not. I just hope naruto doesn't change and kill sasuke. That's what happened to hashi when he decided to kill madara for the sake of konoha and it triggered the events of this great ninja war.
To take his power and seal him away forever in some far off dimension would suit me just fine. That way the stupid uchiha brat can commit seppuku if he wants to.
Lovely chapter. Cant wait to see the full abilities of both of them

Reactions: Scooby Doo

Wparker6804

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
LOL this dude waited until all those who could stop him were gone to institute his plan.
Excellent chapter
I said this many times on this forum the Uchiha have unstable personalities easily manipulated if not very erratic behaviour.
Tobirama and Danzou were right all along about them.
Jus look at how Obito Madara Sasuke even to a certain extent Itachi were used.
I know, right? Itachi was the only one I ever truly liked. Sasuke's such an idiot, fool & madman that he thinks:
A) The Shinobi world will follow him after murdering their leaders
B) Thought process like this works after seeing wall of the BS sprouted from hatred & list for power by Madara, Obito & Kaguya
C) He can bring peace by taking over. That never works--look at all of the other maggots that did it! Did things end well for them?

Sasuke's a fool

Inferno792

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I know, right? Itachi was the only one I ever truly liked. Sasuke's such an idiot, fool & madman that he thinks:
A) The Shinobi world will follow him after murdering their leaders
B) Thought process like this works after seeing wall of the BS sprouted from hatred & list for power by Madara, Obito & Kaguya
C) He can bring peace by taking over. That never works--look at all of the other maggots that did it! Did things end well for them?

Sasuke's a fool
Also a fool to think that he could actually beat Lord 6th/7th Hokage.

Siafu

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:hyper:Amazing!... Kakashi's gonna Die 4 sure! may be Naruto II!... But Sakura will be alive while chanting Saskue-Kun 4 the gazillionth time!

Last edited:

Espeon

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
10/10 for that backstabbing bugger Sasuke. I nearly spat coffee all over my screen after reading Sasuke's betrayal. Naruto is going to whoop is ass in two to be honest with you lot. He'll probably regain control over Kurama or something.

Either that or Kiba will finally be useful.

Inferno792

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am not sure about you guys but for me, it will be a really big disappointment if Sasuke survives. He has nothing good to offer to the shinobi world. The best thing he could do for the world is to die.

Soorena

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Agreed. I have a feeling he will get something as a power up Just to counter sasuke eye powers although people believe that he doesn't need it. I won't be surprised if he gets eye powers. Expecting lots of complain from fans though.

Kiiszame

Regular
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Right now, Naruto needs another power up or else he will get neg diffed. Only taijutsu will be effective since Sasuke can absorb and repel all jutsu. Close combat is also dangerous for Naruto because he will have to deal with enton spam and soul rip.

Kishi overpowered Sasuke too much and he will nerf him again to make Naruto stand a chance.
He can't absorb the sage chakra that is black. He cnt even touch it so maybe disperse it?
Also Naruto is extremely fast and has already faced the rinnegan like what? 15 times? Lol

We all know Naruto is going to win. His resolve is greater and this show is called Naruto. But damn Sasuke always killing the vibe

Status
Not open for further replies.