KishiforPresident

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So what I'm thinking is, they fight, Naruto wins, he lives happily ever after. They show a closeup of his face sleeping. Zoom out and then you realize that he's been in an illusion from the tree the whole time and kaguya is ruling the world... and that's how Kishi ends Naruto... Just think of it

Inferno792

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I dont know why people are already assuming that Sasuke has all of the Six path abilities.
Even Madara didnt have all of the abilities that pain had(Allmighty Push/Universal Pull, Those three heads and bombs path, Summoning).

So why the hell are you guys thinking that Sasuke will have all those. He doesnt even have Rinnegan in both his eyes.

jiraiya nindo

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I dont know why people are already assuming that Sasuke has all of the Six path abilities.
Even Madara didnt have all of the abilities that pain had(Allmighty Push/Universal Pull, Those three heads and bombs path, Summoning).

So why the hell are you guys thinking that Sasuke will have all those. He doesnt even have Rinnegan in both his eyes.
Three of the rinnegan techs converge around gravity manipulation: shinra tensei, bansho ten'in, and chibaku tensei. Since shinra tensei is the manipulation of gravity outwards and bansho ten'in is the manipulation of gravity towards oneself, chibaku tensei is the combination of both using a singularity to produce the given effects. By extension, if sasuke has mastered chibaku tensei, it stands to reason that he can also use shinra tensei and bansho ten'in.

The question is whether or not shinra tensei or bansho ten'in will have an affect on naruto? That could be the reason madara never used those techs.

culinaryg

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i predict hagoromo will leave naruto a clue on how to gain the next level most likely the closest anyone will get to hagoromo level

sasuke beats naruto up which eventually leads to narutos power up n this will all happen in 50 chapters lol

iono wat i really want.....
for naruto to get rinnergan? or
naruto to reverse summon all the biju into himself accidentally makin him the real juubi( like hagoromo was minus gedo mazou)

once he beats sauske he'll eventually have to split them up in 9 tailed beasts again (inthe future) n leavin naruto almost deadonly to leave his powers to his two sons which repeats the cycle over haggo= naru hagoruto makes 2 kids etc etc etc

Jimihendrix

Regular
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Three of the rinnegan techs converge around gravity manipulation: shinra tensei, bansho ten'in, and chibaku tensei. Since shinra tensei is the manipulation of gravity outwards and bansho ten'in is the manipulation of gravity towards oneself, chibaku tensei is the combination of both using a singularity to produce the given effects. By extension, if sasuke has mastered chibaku tensei, it stands to reason that he can also use shinra tensei and bansho ten'in.

The question is whether or not shinra tensei or bansho ten'in will have an affect on naruto? That could be the reason madara never used those techs.

but but... sasuke can't fly [yet]

so whatever your point is, it's moot. get over it

Skylimetoon

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
but but... sasuke can't fly [yet]

so whatever your point is, it's moot. get over it
how is naruto flying going to help him kill sasuke? naruto's taijutsu is like a street fighter while sasuke can actually fight close range. unless hes just gonna spam rasen shuriken naruto's gonna get ****ed up. and he doesnt have the nine tails in his body to save him if he dies he only has some of all their chakra. and sasuke can fly he used susanoo and it had wings. naruto still only has the rasengan and variations of it sasuke has more techinques that are close mid and long range while naruto really only has close-mid range. plus if sasuke does have all the same powers pein did with the rennigan he has no reason to use it because he can kick narutos ass so keeping him away wont help shit. pulling him in is a different story. its prolly just gonna end with a giant epic "SASUKE" "NARUTO" rasengan chidori anyways.
when it comes down to talent and skill sasuke surpasses naruto in everyway. he even has more drive than him, when he set a goal he made progress. naruto had come back after the time skip just to train while sasuke went on a killing spree to accomplish his goals

Last edited:

UzumakiRyu

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
how is naruto flying going to help him kill sasuke? naruto's taijutsu is like a street fighter while sasuke can actually fight close range. unless hes just gonna spam rasen shuriken naruto's gonna get ****ed up. and he doesnt have the nine tails in his body to save him if he dies he only has some of all their chakra. and sasuke can fly he used susanoo and it had wings. naruto still only has the rasengan and variations of it sasuke has more techinques that are close mid and long range while naruto really only has close-mid range. plus if sasuke does have all the same powers pein did with the rennigan he has no reason to use it because he can kick narutos ass so keeping him away wont help shit. pulling him in is a different story. its prolly just gonna end with a giant epic "SASUKE" "NARUTO" rasengan chidori anyways.
when it comes down to talent and skill sasuke surpasses naruto in everyway. he even has more drive than him, when he set a goal he made progress. naruto had come back after the time skip just to train while sasuke went on a killing spree to accomplish his goals
I read and all I see is Sasuke fapping without any scans/fax to back your "claims" of Sasuke's abilities just a bunch he can do this, that and that and this blah blah blah, Naruto's perfect SM mode in close combat is greater then Sasuke using his Sharigan to read Naruto's moves even doing that Naruto needs only to use Senjutsu to use punches that Sasuke can't anticipate oh and if Sasuke could use Peins abilities he'd end up the sameway :)

Inferno792

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Are you kidding me? You are actually saying that Sasuke's taijutsu is better than Naruto's? You must be a Sasuke fanboy then.
Naruto's Taijutsu is unrivaled when he is in Sage mode.

And Sasuke has to use all that chakra(which he doesnt have too much of while Naruto has almost infinite) to use Susanoo to fly and flying with Susanoo is much slower than what Naruto can do. He can fly effortlessly.

Sasuke wont have all of the powers Nagato did. He will at most have 3 of them while Naruto might get the other 3.
Naruto has TSb which negate all ninjutsu and is excellent for both offense and defense. Susanoo is nothing compared to that.
There is a reason why Ashura won the battle against Indra when they fought.

Your whole post is about how Sasuke would beat Naruto in your dreams. Wake up kid.

I dont think he has them all. Almighty Push?Universal Pull are still different.
And I think Sasuke will have 3 paths of SO6P while Naruto will have the other 3.

The only reason why Nagato had all 6 was because he had Rinnegan in both eyes and was an Uzumaki.

So I think Naruto might have three of the paths too.(If he does, Rinne Rebirth is almost a given for him).

Last edited:

Crearts

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Epic chapter.. 5/5

I guess Sasuke has something in mind and he wants to test/prove it in this last fight against Naruto.

Since the influence of Indra has gone (I guess with the ending of Kaguya), Sasuke is behaving on his own.
Kishi will certainly explain that in the next few chapters (I just hope it won't take an eternity to finish this fight!)

My opinion is that both Naruto and Sasuke will be at a similar level with similar objectives (ie, it's not about Naruto convincing Sasuke, or Sasuke being evil) and Sasuke wants to test/be sure/prove to Naruto what he thinks through the fight/fists. The end of the fight will have both Sasuke and Naruto being the heroes of the future (revolutioned) world...

Kishi might add in the end something to show that the cycle of hate will restart, at least after some time after the peace era. Kishi also brought to attention the fact that "something" made Kaguya what she became.. I still Wonder what it might be...

Last edited:

lion fang master

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Can't wait to read the next chap. Just knowing that naruto would be working with yin kuruma now is awesome hopefully he would give naruto something to defeat sasuke just because nothing would suck than more to just rasengan all day knowing that the only person that naruto has ever beaten without no help kakazu, this just can't be a rasengan fest again especially against sasuke asenal of jutsu

UzumakiRyu

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
With Sasuke's new design being revealed and as someone has just noticed and I agree Sasuke's gonna get a beating and its gonna be mostly aimed at his head as below pic shows

You must be registered for see images

Scar is indicated by the red arrow

Inferno792

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
With Sasuke's new design being revealed and as someone has just noticed and I agree Sasuke's gonna get a beating and its gonna be mostly aimed at his head as below pic shows

You must be registered for see images

Scar is indicated by the red arrow
So this is official then? Sasuke is gonna appear in the last movie? That's such a drag.
Seriously, why doesnt Kishi just kill him off. If he loves Sasuke so much, why didnt he write a manga named Sasuke instead of Naruto?

Jimihendrix

Regular
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
niqqa... why are you getting so defensively insecure. I was talking about flying in regards to Sasuke not having deva... stop being insecure

F E A R

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Great chapter. It's all clear now. So this is what Gamamaru the Great Toad Sage saw in his prediction. He had foreseen that Naruto would meet a "creature with octopus tentacles" and would battle a "young man with powerful eyes". So the octopus was 10 - tails and the young man is Sasuke.

UzumakiRyu

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So this is official then? Sasuke is gonna appear in the last movie? That's such a drag.
Seriously, why doesn't Kishi just kill him off. If he loves Sasuke so much, why didn't he write a manga named Sasuke instead of Naruto?
Though they are confirmed on SaiyanIsland and that other site it isn't confirmed by the official site and isn't featured there either so you can't really say that I guess now till they confirm it on the official site

Status
Not open for further replies.