Status
Not open for further replies.
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I see how Madara was able to fight while having no eyes to see... Hashi had been stabbed with chakra receptors therefore Madara was able to pin point his exact location.. After sucking out hashiramas Senju chakra, Madara gained the ability to sense danger and was able to semi dodge sauskes sword last minute!!! Dam you Madara!! <3<3

Wparker6804

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thank you Madara , Sauske & Black Zetsu for keeping this chapter moving .

.Finally got the interaction I wanted .(Sauske & Madara )

.I guess Zetsu will be helping Madara too using Obito's body , that's cool .

4/5 chapter .

In Madara we Trust .
I was hoping we'd be done and over with when it comes to Obito. Oh well.

But there are three things that confuse me.

Does madara not have the rinnegan because they were removed before he actually died

Or are they just on shutdown for the moment?

If he doesn't have the Rinnegan, how is he able to absorb ninjutsu?

Wparker6804

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
awesome chapter ..nt much to say just that am giving it 5/5 cos it got me good.....also love the fact that we get to see more of black zetsu...... cant wait for next week....pls kishi kip our andrenaline high......
Yeah. I was dissapointed when it was fighting that kid with the sword and *pfft*.... it's dead. I should have seen this coming. But even if Madara gets the Rinnegan from Obito, it's just one Rinnegan. He wouldn't be able to use Susano'o, so HOPEFULLY that's out of the formula.

Unless, of coarse... Obi-zu retreaves it, but then Obito would have just sent Zetsu to get it a few years back rather than himself. GRRRH PLOT HOLES!

Super7

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good chapter, although it's left a few questions to be answered, why doesn't Madara have any eyes? probably because he gave his own eyes to Nagato before he died. Then how can he absorb ninjustsu/chakra? Looking forward to the next few chapters.

Hasby

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awesome, just awesome
#InMadaraWeTrust
Somehow, he made his left arm bleeding and then a second later he absorbed hashirama's power. what was the thing he used on that moment ?
and how come he can absorbs the Nine tail's chakra of the shinobi ? on the last page, you can see clearly that he absorbed the chakra of that random fodder's body

MrManBoi26

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dunno if anyone said this but, seeing that he had the rinnegan before death, u guys think his body is utilizing the rinnegans powers without the eyes.... Or something like that?

Pretium

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What Happened To Madara's Clothes???? I Understand Him Losing Rinnegan, But Shouldn't He Have Last That Hashirama Face Too?? It Wasn't Apart Of His Living Body. He Didn't Have It Ti'll Kabuto Revived Him.

Kiiszame

Regular
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good chapter. Hopefully Madara does something radical. And I guess he doesnt have his eyes since he gave them to Nagato. Now he has to get them from Obito.

Honord Sage

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Tail Beast will decide to enter Naruto's body to avoid Madara taking them, thus Naruto will become the SO6P and started whooping Madara into submission.

Kurama999

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So, the Black zetsu is part of Madara will, but not the other part of zetsu.
Black zetsu had watched the fight between Itachi & Sasuke, and many others scenario.

Since he had both Uchiha & Senju, version of SO6P
All he need to do is capture all the beast and seal it into his body = similar to SO6P seal the Juubi.

Madara trump card....

ElectricClover

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's my questions too!! He no longer had rinnegan?? Was it the Armor? but then it seems as tho he has amaterasu flames on his shoulder & arm...?
I think this shows he can use rinnegan without the actual eyes; idk why, but preta path is the only explanation for amaterasu absorption as well as him absorbing Hashirama's chakra.

This also proves, finally, that preta path is a perfect defense against amaterasu. I remember Itachi dickriders whining about how Nagato couldn't preta path amaterasu away just because Kabuto was so surprised by Itachi's breaking the edo tensei that he didn't think to operate Nagato until after the amaterasu had been burning (so he used shinra tensei instead). Preta path can absorb jutsu within a radius but it is especially strong with skin contact-- the amaterasu touches and there is a sort of absorption shell on the skin that can get rid of it, just as we see with Madara. We can see that he doesn't just shed his armor with the amaterasu on it-- the amaterasu flames actually disappear, which is how we know most of it's been absorbed. So, anyway, MS/EMS users are stomped by Nagato any day.

Iventera

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
One word only : AWESOMENESS:bouncy:
I'm in love with this chapter:ilu:
Madara is so badass!!!:nosebleed:
That moment when he grabbed Sasuke's sword I was jumping on my seat and afraid to turn the page in case Sasuke died in the next one and screaming 'nooooo':hyper:
All in all a very well done chapter can't wait for the next one!!!:bouncy: #InMadaraWeTrust

Status
Not open for further replies.