Not open for further replies.

blvdman

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think most of you are forgetting that even if Black Zetsu does succeed and able to get the rinnegan out of Obito, it won't serve Madara any purpose, unless all Uchiha is qualified super surgeon and can perform eye transplants and be healed in less time it takes to throw a shuriken.

[Prediction]: All these events are going on so fast. Something tells me Madara is going to call a break. When he finally receives his eyesight. He is going to do something badass and say, "Instead of everyone dieing, why don't the strongest shinobis come and face me instead." Something like that.

If you think about it Naruto has been fighting for an extremely long time, Naruto vs Jinuuriki, Naruto vs Tobi, Naruto vs Gedo, Naruto vs Juubi, Naruto vs Obitio. There has to be a break at some point for rest and damage control.

blvdman

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol I just recently posted and I scrolled up and saw your comment. My comment was about how even if madara got the eyes of obito, sasuke, or anyone for that matter. It would do him no good because how is he going to use them. He can't perform surgery on the spot and sure as hell Kishimoto won't make "eyes" like gum, where you can pop one in anyone you want. Only way is for someone in the story to call a small break/ intermission and the only person capable of doing that is madara.

DaVe14

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Finally we see Madara as an epic villain and I'm loving it!! There's no turning back, no talk no Jutsu with him; your gonna have to kill this mother ****er right here. And I can't wait to see how they do this cause Madara is completely owning the 3 strongest ninja in the alliance right now in sasuke, naruto and hashirama. Lets see how they rebound cause I'm ready to see this lol!!!

keerubl

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i wonder why kishi hasnt brought oro into the battle picture yet. he may have a better idea as to what madara is currently doing and may have some kicka** counter attack.

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i wonder why kishi hasnt brought oro into the battle picture yet. he may have a better idea as to what madara is currently doing and may have some kicka** counter attack.
Remember, Kabuto stated "WE made you better than you were in your golden age" meaning Oro knows very well what Madara is capable of

Status
Not open for further replies.