Naruto solos the whole Anime & Manga Verses

Wiseman108

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I can probably answer a few questions in this chapter.

How is he absorbing chakra without Rinnengan = He has Hashirama's DNA so he's using wood Jutsu to absorb the chakra.

How will he capture the Tailed Beast = Once again wood Jutsu can absorb chakra, the Tailed Beast are chakra in living form.

Why did his eyes vanish = There can only be one set of Rinnegan eyes and those belong to Madara, notice how he never used any Rinnegan techniques while he was in Edo Tensei mode. I believe the eyes he had didn't work, because they weren't his real Rinnegan eyes. Obito has one of Madara's eyes and Nagato still has the other one.

Also I noticed that he didn't bleed when Sasuke stabbed his arm. I think he's using a wood clone currently, or he may still be semi-immortal. He wasn't simply revived from the dead, he was already semi-revived beforehand so he may still retain some aspects of his Edo Tensei form.

So too sum it up, Madara may have all of these abilities now.

Wood Technicians
Sage Mode
Edo Tensei Body

Soon he will have these abilities added to the above.

EMS
Rinnengan
Jinchuuriki

TLDR

Madara is a BAMF

Last edited:

PUNK

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Since now only Kyuubi jinchuriki had superfast recovery and later sage jutsu and now Madara comes with those badass jutsus OMG!! he is just ****ing beast and Come on Hashirama comeback from the dead

Slye

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The things that stood out for me in this chapter:

1) Sasuke is still hasty and sort of extreme even though he is good
2) Madara has no eye sight probably because he used his rinnegan's rebirth power on Nagato thus transfering his eyes to Nagato and losing his sight in the process.
3) It seems that Madara can heal himself from absorbing chakra. Or if I'm not mistaken his body can still function as if he still has the rin negan. (Just that he lost his sight)
4) I feel kind of bad for Obito even though he brought all this onto himself. (He most likely will redeem himself before dieing)
5) The Bijuu are about to get owned next chapter.

Rasha29

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
good chapter... liked tat sasuke acting like reckless *****.
Yea cause Naruto sitting there looking like a scare sage bunny (I guess the most overrated manga character, didn't have enough 9 tail steroids and natural chakra HGH pills), while Sasuke knows that Madara is now mortal and blind, so why is everyone not trying to take their chance and kill him before he can become stronger to kill many ninjas or end the world is reckless (I know Naruto the main character want to continue making Naruto manga drop off, with Talkninjutsu and since Madara is a true villain it don't work on him, so Sasuke have to show Naruto how to deal with real villains).

Stop hating on Sasuke Naruto Balls Boy, because Sasuke even with Naruto having cheatkra power ups, Sasuke still is cooler and have been using notalkjutsu, but straight kill mode since he drop on the scene (Sasuke was in kill mode against 10 tails, Obito, Juubito, Chakra tree and now Madara) and what reckless about Sasuke hitting him with amaterasa as soon as Madara is mortal with no rinnigan and then stopping him from taking Hashirama power and then Madara needing to use his arm as a shield to stop Sasuke from stabbing him in heart with Hashirama face, then Madara having to use a jutsu to escape when Naruto & Sai finally stop sh#tting them self and decide to join in, so what is reckless (I guess anyone doing something, other than Naruto is reckless to you Balls Boys)?

Look Sasuke is a cooler, smarter, skill, talented and more cold blooded ninja now and always in the manga than Naruto, get over it Balls Boy (Naruto have always been more instinctive, unpredictable, caring, use to be funny and more powerful cause of his and 9 tail fox chakra and now sage chakra than Sasuke), cause Madara and Sasuke is the only thing saving this manga and Kishi, after that Naruto Obito crap. So stop polishing Naruto one tail so hard Naruto Bottom BB and be happy that the manga in a whole, is making a come back (your rather the manga be trash as long as Naruto is hype, instead of being a great manga, if Sasuke look as good or better than Naruto "what pitiful loser's your are" this is what a true rivalry is suppose to be).

Last edited:

MMTwister

<div class="bbWrapper">I found these after looking some stuff up:<br /> <br /> <div class="messageHide messageHide--image"> You must be registered for see images </div><br /> <br /> and<br /> <br /> <div class="messageHide messageHide--image"> You must be registered for see images </div></div>

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I see how Madara was able to fight while having no eyes to see... Hashi had been stabbed with chakra receptors therefore Madara was able to pin point his exact location.. After sucking out hashiramas Senju chakra, Madara gained the ability to sense danger and was able to semi dodge sauskes sword last minute!!! Dam you Madara!! <3<3
Looks like someone finally gets it, people saying a blind madara solos lol, he has sage mode sensing

Rasha29

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The one thing that I do have to give credit to Kishi for (since he seem to be wash up, until now), is that Naruto and Sasuke rivalry is top 3 in manga ever if not on it's way to number 1, because both are great at the other weakness.

Naruto is a forgiving, patience against opponents, funny, indecisive, welcoming person, vs Sasuke being vengeful, no restraint against opponents, serious, decisive, lone wolf type of guy. When it come to being a ninja, Sasuke is a smart, observing, analytical, skill, talented cold blooded ninja. While Naruto is a instinctive, unpredictable, in the moment, powerful ninja, without a killer instinct. So I think this rivalry is good, cause to much of either, could be bad (especially Naruto qualities as we seen this arc).

I also like that Kishi is showing his fans that Madara is a true boss and even in a weaker state (cause he is weaker without his eyes and blind), that if your are talented, skillful and knowledgable that you can still be a beast (just like Black Zetsu explain in the chapter), the guy was doing jutsu that you need to be alive to perform to kill a Edo on Hashirama and it make sense because he fought against it in the past and it mean nothing to someone like him and Hashirama (if so Tobirama the genius Hokage, would have been the greatest ninja ever).

Last edited:

davidou

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What is that powerfull technique to absorb all types of chakra?

This technique is awesome to make power ups.

Master this technique and you are a senin ( if you meet a senin) , a jinchuriki if you meet one...

This technique have the same effect as preta path of the rinnengan.Is there something that tells us how it works?
Rinnengan=senju+uchiha+beast's life force ; Madara have senju + uchiha and now he has vitality...

Is that the key to solve the problem of the stolen chakra of the god tree , without killing all shinobis?

Hashirama have black sticks , KO.
Madara solved his biggest problem just like that.
Shame on you Hashirama.

Hashirama>>any beast
blind edo-rinne-Madara>>>Naruto+Sasuke+edo-Hashirama

So, blind edo-rinne-Madara Senin will easily solo all the beasts.

How can SA win if edo-Hashirama is owned like that?

Last edited:

Rasha29

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And yet so many people were saying Kishi ****ed up this manga, but now everyone is a fanboy again. Hilarious.

Good chapter, i guess.
Dude being down by 100 points and starting to make a come back, don't take away that you were down by a 100 points and Kishi is still down by fifty, cause that Naruto Carebears jutsu attack against the worse villain of any manga ever in Obito was awful. So now Madara have to become top 2 manga villain ever and more Kill mode Sasuke chapters to get the bad taste out of everyone mouth, from three months of crap that Kishi serve up, for me to put Naruto back at number 1 manga (it's was dropping out of top 5). So this is a good start, but slow down Kishi Drone, Cheerleading, Sheep before you start playing people out.

Last edited:

Rasha29

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good question, maybe plot hole. Alot of questions are puzzling me.

What is Madara doing here?

I'm baffled. How the f. a blind Madara did all that (before he got senjutsu chackra) and what's with his speed. I don't blame Sai but why didn't Naruto dodge or try to hit Madara, I don't think he's faster than the 3rd Raikage (remember, Naruto can sense danger and evade attacks easily in Sage Mode).
I would of liked Naruto to keep Madara busy a little or at least remove Hashi's rods. Kishi just downgrades characters for his plot :'( making no sense in battles.

We all know what huge chackra pool Hashi has, also how hard it is to control Sage Mode...yet Madara makes it look like childs play.

Also, the scenes with Obito, Zetsu, Minato and Kakashi seem to be taken from bad action movies where bad guys get to talk and good guys do nothing. I was waiting for Zetsu's head to fall by Minato's hand...

Madara gets hit by Amaterasu and he removes his armor. Not one single burn, really? PNJ FTW !
Thinking how Madara stomps everyone blind, how did Shisui and Izuna do?

What I liked:
- Sasuke's words to Madara (and I'm not a Sasuke fanboy)
Don't worry we know that you are not a Sasuke fanboy cause you are obviously a Naruto Balls Boy, that why you didn't like the chapter, cause it didn't hype up the most overrated main manga character ever.

Look Kishi is trying to show people that Madara is a true boss and more than just his eye's and that he is a Uchiha with Hashirama Senju cells and that OP enough for this character (that why he had Black Zetsu said don't underestimate Madara). Now he can use his skills, instead of power to pawn people (he is the most knowledgable ninja ever, who been around for 100 years, so if he had his eye's, there will be no chance for them to defeat him) and most of ninjutsu was created in his and Hashirama war times, so he have tons of techniques and counter to techniques (like counters against Edo's that he did to drain Edo Hashirama by either cutting himself or using his blood before he touch him, which he can't do with a Edo body, that don't have blood, also the rods are just weapons that Nagato use to send his chakra through, that you can get if you can summon the Juubi statue if you have Senju and Uchiha DNA, that why he can paralyze Hashirama, it not just connected to the rinnigan).

So look Madara is not a born loser Uchiha like Obito, so a unskillful, but powerful ninja like Naruto is not in the same league (tell Naruto to go back to school and learn his other element first, before he get in the ring with Madara). Obito couldn't beat Kakashi when they were young and still get Kakashi foot prints on his behind with him having a MS eye, Rinnigan eye and Uchiha body, Senju cells with home field advantage and then he turn to Juubito and is nothing but power, with no skill techniques (sound like Naruto).

Last edited:

Den9s

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Future prediction:

Sasuke goes Vegeta modus - Gives all crap about everything. Activates Rinnegan. Ressurrects Hashirama. Hashi ganks Madara.
kthxbai
End of story.

Rasha29

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto don't have the skill to go toe to toe with Madara, but have the power to hurt or kill him. Sasuke have the skills and talent to hang with Madara, but don't have the power to kill him. So there is only two ways Madara can be defeated and that Sasuke and Naruto going Ryu and Ken on Madara or Sasuke get a power up during this fight and kill Madara (I don't see Naruto having time to go to Harvard for ninja, during this fight). They not go to do no Dragon Balls Z jutsu and be one guy and I hope Kishi don't give us another Carebears friendship teamwork rainbow ninjutsu attack by everybody again.

Last edited:
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So, my prediction for how Kishi will drag this out is:
1. Madara gets Sasuke's eyes and unlocks Rinnegan with them.
2 or 3. He will somehow become Juubi jinch.
2 or 3. Orochimaru will somehow take control of Mara, like what he wanted to do with Sasuke.
4. All of the edo's will be released, sealed, or defeated for good by some means.
5. This will imply for Naruto/Shinobi alliance to handle everything else on their own. I mean, how strong would it make them seem if the edo's did all the work?
6. They win, sasuke gets his eyes back.
7. Sasuke, being so young with the Rinnegan, unlike Madara who unlocked it right before his death, will have time to unlock the Mangekyou Rinnegan!
8. Kishi does some sentimental stuff/plot closing for the end of the war
9. Kishi start a new Naruto series where he becomes Hokage, and the new objective is his journey to becoming the new Sage of the Six Paths, even though he's pretty close already.

Or, alternately, Madara succeeds in the Eye of the Moon plan and a new Arc is started where they have to find a way to escape. ANOTHER arc could be split off of that one by making the overthrow of Madara's rule into an arc.

Also, does it seem logical or plausable that Black Zetsu, even though he claims to be Madara's will, is the evil son of the original SotSP? I mean, it's wierd that white Zetsu had an actual eye, whereas Black Zetsu just had a yellow socket. Maybe he gained that form through his life, met madara, and gave him the Rinnegan, or secret to unlocking it. I mean, with Black Zetsu getting flashbacks, give us flashbacks about his origin, not flashbacks about his previous fights...that we've already seen.
Overall, I give it a 8.5/10

Last edited:

Mrjaw1991

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nice chapter it seems like things are not looking well for the tailed beast right now though especially with madara getting ready for the hunt not gunna be much of one considering their all right there 5/5

Status
Not open for further replies.