Not open for further replies.

Vreth

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Too predictable for me so i give only 3! let face it, we all know that Mardara is strong and Naruto and Sasuke will have to fight him, but Why Sai too?

Hebi Sasuke

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
4.5/5, badass chapter for me.

-Gotta give Sasuke credit this chapter. The only guy who doesn't fap over the villain getting his powerup, he actually tries to do something about it even though it didn't work for him. I did like his effort against Madara and the denial of his offer. Looks like Sasuke's gonna stay good for a while.
I completely agree with your comment. I guess this is the answer to all the people who said Sasuke will be the final villain. I loved the chapter also,Madara is just badass . Never liked him,but with this chapter I guess I see why everyone thinks he is so OP. Don't get why there isn't some tension between Sasuke and Madara. Last Uchihas, Madara thinking that Sasuke is like him in his youth or something like that.

Isabel

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good chapter for once! :)

But he what's Madara mean when he says: you don't have much time left anyways /your'e on borrowed time anyways to Sasuke ??? Does that mean Sasuke is going to die?

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good Chapter..... finally sasuke had a conversation with madara,but meh madara is blind and is yet to see sasuke clearly,once he sees sasuke he might be reminded of his brother izuna

Twisted007

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awesome chapter! best battle oriented chapter in a very longg time. Props to Sasuke for not standing there and watch how Madara takes all Hashirama power. WTF was Naruto doing?! Black Zetsu man, this guy has nine lives. He is probably the one that told Madara about what happend after he died, incl the Uchiha massacre.

Dat last panel where Madara stands on some random shinobi and looks at the Biju's was awesome, DAMN this is the only guy in Naruto that screams 'EVIL' and I love him for that =D

4/5 for this chapter

htmwall

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
with this chapter i'm done with the manga.the amount of trolling hit the limit for me to be able to continue watching this week.
madara absorbing amaterasu without his eyes.wow BS trolling.
madara basically hiiting both naruto and sai at the same time,blind,another wow BS trolling.

madara absobing SM that easily by just abosrbing hashirama's charka,another trolling.
next time he's going for the bijuus blind.
honestly kishimoto reached the level of uchiha fanboyism in this manga that i can no longer tolerate,i'm done with this BS,nice knowing you guys!

bibspark

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm gonna enjoy Madara being a badass as much as possible now, remember what happened with Obito after becoming the jin downfall all the way.

One thing for sure, this manga lacks consistency. Full of plots and trolls.

I'm happy now since last week, I can actually look forward rather can't wait for the next chapter....

.Madara Uchiha is back and so is the Joy of reading Manga

vmjs

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So it finally explains why he wants to be alive...in edo tensei he had is powers...a great power indeed but he couldnt evolve...but being alive...he will be more and more powerfull...has you could see...he is in another level...by passing by those shinnobis so quick that the eyes couldn't see and absorving hashi senjutsu was only possible becaus he was alive...being dead he couldn't do that..

now i think that hes original plan will not be the plan that he explained to óbito...i think he wants what every villain wants...to rule teh world..but not by some idiotic idea of illusion...he is too proud...

i guees we will see Oro and Sasuke together again...i think he will pass the senju cells to sasuke...so he can fight madara...but as i see it...Madara is even stronger than he was in ed tensei...and faster too...

unless hashi breaks that seal...and becomes OP again i cant see no one that can stand on Madara's way... (only Son Goku lol)

esenn1

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Make me proud Black Zetsu

You jelly that Zetsu is showing off what someone can do if you act like a real shinobi?

I loved that. Acting stealthy like a real shinobi is actually getting someone somewhere.

Cut in half?! Secretly slip away.

Got two strong shinobi by you... Make them fight their dying teammate.

Looks like Zetsu is showing he's more than that "bottom of the Akatsuki list" :snick:

In Zetsu I Trust!!!!
You are different man! You have my deepest respect U_U

esenn1

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So... Madara reads the tablet that key to happiness is two opposite forces Senju and Uchihas work together... and interprets that it meant steal Senju power and become OP and that will make him happy...

Sound more like Kabuto's reasoning- collect all the power to find a unique id VS collect all to find 'happiness'.. :| Someone needs to put him in Izanami.
We have Sasuke there :p

bibspark

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This was a good chapter but Madara eyeing the Tailed Beasts makes no sense, he can't seal them into Gedo Mazo until he gets his Rinnegan back and he needs Gedo Mazo obviously.

And it takes 3 days to seal just one. So the big mystery is what is he planning.
Who he obtains the power of both Uchiha and Senju can find real happiness and do the unthinkable

bam06005

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Great chapter. BUT I also echo some of the frustration pointed out here:

with this chapter i'm done with the manga.the amount of trolling hit the limit for me to be able to continue watching this week.
madara absorbing amaterasu without his eyes.wow BS trolling.
madara basically hiiting both naruto and sai at the same time,blind,another wow BS trolling.

madara absobing SM that easily by just abosrbing hashirama's charka,another trolling.
next time he's going for the bijuus blind.
honestly kishimoto reached the level of uchiha fanboyism in this manga that i can no longer tolerate,i'm done with this BS,nice knowing you guys!
There was just a ton of inconsistency related to Madara and the Rinnegan. Why is he still able to use Rinnegan-jutsu if it is currently inactive? And how is he supposed to absorb all the bijuus? I know Madara is stronger than the average jinchuuriki and absorbing/extracting would be different...but come on, we're talking 7 free bijuu and another 2 in their jinchuurikis. That's a bit much, even for Madara (Kishi...).

Last edited:

razorfield9

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is becoming interesting. Kabuto gets a call, and he was the partner of one of Madara's actual 'men' (Kabuto and Orochimaru working with him).

If that is the case, then there are some things we can potentially glean from this if I'm not mistaken.

1.) Orochimaru may be currently working for Madara, seeing as earlier on, Kabuto wasn't 'sure that Tobi/Obito would act as planned'.
2.) It seems that the Eye of the Moon was a way to rope Obito into the plan as opposed to the end goal- why would Orochimaru agree to it otherwise?
3.) Is it possible that Hashirama was resurrected in this way to give Madara his power?
4.) Though if Obito was always intended for resurrecting Madara (Black Zetsu controlling him) then why was Nagato needed? (NVM, Obito needed to manipulate and pull the strings in preparation for Madara's return- something he didn't do- and he was a bit surprised when Kabuto pulled him out of nowhere. This constituted a setback for sure, but it all fell apart, I would guess).

Just some thoughts.

Reactions: Jobrjo and The Sach
Status
Not open for further replies.