lion fang master

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Another thing I dont like naruto creations dont have cool jutsu names, kishi needs to come up with some names and also why is everybody weapon have cool names and naruto/sasuke cool sword doesn't hope more stuff happens next chap

NarutoDKurosaki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kishi is contradicting himself, first the juubi is the god and creator and the sages mom at a juubi fruit and got power and passed it down to the sage, but now the sage created the world with a divine sword, made out of malleable juubi chakra, and now this sword got busted by susanoo after mere seconds? wtf. someone please elaborate

ghostsoldier3

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The sages sword easily broken? bwhahaha why would you do this kishi!!! introduce a SO6P artifact then destroy it in the same chapter :[ i thought it would be on par with totsuka but guess Itachi is still 1 shot king :] great chapter.
I HAVE ZERO PROOF FOR THIS but...

I think either the sword is just a replica of the original OR its power is proportional to the users intentions so that because jubito chose destruction the sword was weak...just my humble opinion cuz I mean based on what the sword is supposed to be, it breaking so easily is really dumb :(

ghostsoldier3

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kishi is contradicting himself, first the juubi is the god and creator and the sages mom at a juubi fruit and got power and passed it down to the sage, but now the sage created the world with a divine sword, made out of malleable juubi chakra, and now this sword got busted by susanoo after mere seconds? wtf. someone please elaborate

I have no supporting evidence for this however...

I think that firstly jubito's power is incomplete - only piece of 8 & 9 tails chakra -- ergo not full powered everything

secondly the nature element component is a weakness. susano cannot do it alone. obviously senju is needed.

thirdly not saying it should matter that much but its the combined power of kyubi and susano.

4th I don't think its the actual sword but a replica of it...ORRRR the sword is only as powerful as the wielder and is based on the user's intent, maybe cuz jubito wanted destruction the full efficiency of the sword could not be used.

Well jus a possibility maybe...my only logical reason for kishi's insanity...come to think of it...i just realised something else...Madara could've killed him whenever he wanted...he has hashirama's DNA lol

ghostsoldier3

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Oh. God. Effing. Why.

Seriously? Everyone is freaking out lol. Only a few posts so far have actually read through and through the chapter to make sense of it. First off Naruto didn't give out BM they were enveloped inside his and Kurama's chakra. It formed around them to allow them to use the sage resengan. Second, the sword didn't create the world, they said earlier that the juubi did. I'm assuming that Obito was using it as a metaphor for creating the shinobi world.... Like it was the first chakra based weapon, or something similar. Next of course Naruto is going to call upon his friends first, the whole manga is about the relationship between friends and true strength. Its the theme throughout the manga, obito vs. Kakashi, Madara vs. Hashirama, Orochimaru vs. Jaraiya, it's literally everywhere.... It's the main conflict, so thats why Naruto didn't call upon his dad, or the gokage, or the edo kage. He called his friends because he knew they could do it. Second of all the sword broke because it had a weakness to senjutsu.... Idk why people keep forgetting...... But this chapter was epic. Obito realizing that friendship will win, and his little imaginary scene was pretty cool, I can't wait to see it all in motion lol. But some things have been worrying me, Obito said it's time.... Now what does that mean? is the jutsu done? is it ready to be activated? idk obito's flashback makes me believe that the jutsu isnt complete but at the same time we will never know if the jutsu was activated or not...... If it was everything we see can just be a jutsu.... But thats just me and my paranoia. Next is madara's trump card. He is going to try to take control but can he even do it in time? will the next enemy be the juubi? When is the sage going to make an appearance, something weird is going to happen....

Now where is that plus rep button! Couldn't say it better...

MtnDew

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Has anyone said how Sasuke said, "Does this feel the same as what Madara did in the past..?". It wasn't the most major thing in the chapter, but it looked like Sasuke really enjoyed that power. A foreshadowing to the Naruto-Sasuke fight like the Hashi-Madara fight.

Creekdawg45

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I like this chapter, but I'm really looking forward to some flashbacks about Sof6P...who is this guy? Where did he come from? We get bits and pieces but can we see maybe just a two chapter that quickly explains his story...Obito looks done but the story is far from over...Madara is still there, the Juubi is still there, Sasuke is on Naruto's side for now but he still got that "Avenger" ideal in him (he is such a confused S.O.B.)...I think we still got a year's worth of storyline to figure things out

Creekdawg45

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It is true kurama is a boost for naruto, but he has his own strengths, sage mode for example. And sasuke's susano was ok, untill he got a big boost from his brothers eyes implants (medical transplants, a step above a boob job). Plus naruto knows how to fight against a sharigan user. If he stills falls victim for a genjitsu now that he is more experience is very questionable. But he prob would still fall for a genjitsu attack, he is naruto after all.
If Naruto is like Killer Bee, his tailed beast can help knock him out of a genjitsu...see the fight between Sasuke and Killer Bee

abiolaa1

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Note: please read through my comment, it has every answers to questions on 651
U need to read the manga twice to understand fully.

This chapter was awesome! It had everything in it.
The combination was superb. Naruto can now talk to those using his and kyubi chakra, and this is at a result of power of hermit+kyubi (yin and yang).

The sword of soul got broken for two reasons:
1 obito's mind and soul was not syable and wondering about, u need a stable mind to use the sword to its full potential.
2 Naruto's hermit+ kyubi's yin and yan+ other tail beast power except for 1 tail+ sakuke susanoe all combined together to form one attack, because there will be only one opening and they seized it. Naruto+sakuke(senju+uchiha= sage of 6 paths) plus addition of 8 different tail beats chakra this equivalent to obito in someway.

NOTE: common misconception by most people was that naruto gave k11 bm clock and also they created the rasengan.

This not true, they did not create the rasengan, it was already created in the kyubi's tails before they got there. They only got the bm cloack because they entered that mass kyubi's chakra and also needed to move the rasengan to destroy that shield of obito.

For those wondering about obito's flash back: the thought first about the time he help kakashi, and if hɑdn't gone back to madara, he and kakashi wouℓd have gone to rin cementary together and he wouℓd have had more friends to fill the whole in his heart which would have made him a hokage!

Reactions: esenn1

hermic4lyfe

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
freakin awewome chapter.....K11 gettin bm mode.....naruto just a badass ..... and obito kinda getin trolled..,..this is all we want bt just want kishi to avoid rushin d whole thing

mushidama

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It was a good chapter. I have no idea why people hate it so much. The Kyuubi Susano'o was nice, the rookies did something, and people wanted that since forever, the plot moved forward for the first time in weeks, probably months,(you know, unless Obito simply heals after this or whatever) and Obito is finally defeated (again, assuming Obito doesn't just recover.) Sure the power of friendship was a bit much, but it was obvious that this was the way Obito would go down. The emphasis this manga puts on friendship, nakama, teamwork and all that means that any significant victory by the heroes would only come about by this way. Anyone who read part one would know this. Overall it was a nice chapter. 5/5

I noticed something interesting. Perfect Susano'o's blade is said to break all creation, while Rikudo's sword created the current world, and PS blade destroyed the Rikudo blade.
those same ppl who complain about will be on here next week reading the manga lmao=D

Status
Not open for further replies.