Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Oh. God. Effing. Why.

This chapter was really good. But did we really see anything new from Sasuke? Obviously PS. But I wanted to see how his would be different from Madara's. Guess only time will tell. Also Obito got ****ed by his DNA sword

ankitpsaraogi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Perfect Susano'o's blade is said to break all creation, while Rikudo's sword created the current world, and PS blade destroyed the Rikudo blade.
When was it said that PS's blade is said to break all creation???

And Dafuq is with Rikudo. He didn't create this world... dafuq.. there were still people b4 him... Spare a thought 4 the non ninja Samurais...!!

bharatputra

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
kurama is a boost for naruto. thats not naruto's strength alone and you can't prove to me naruto would win. sasuke's sharigans are his natural born powers kurama isnt. sasuke would win against him. theres no way naruto could beat sasuke with his strength alone. genjustu would end the fight before it starts.
You want a fight between them with their own non-borrowed powers?

Sure. Let's first take out Itachi's eyes that Sasuke is spamming blatantly and let him fight blindly as he should with nothing borrowed from anyone against a sage-mode Naruto minus Kurama. Let's see how a blind Sasuke can fare against sennin Naruto. After all, I am sure you remember Sasuke had gone blind and later on borrowed Itachi's eyes, don't you?

Last edited:
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Obito looks at Naruto and sees the path he could of taken, instead of just giving up on the Leaf like he did, Naruto always persevered for not himself but his friends and comrades.

For the cloak thing, they are inside his chakra so instead of the regular cloak they get BM version.

I really wanna see what happens next! Good chapter 5/5

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah Obito, that sword of the 6 paths looks reeeeally menacing lol, it does nothing at all. This chapter is outrageous. K10 Bijuu cloaks?! Powerups without even trying, they get the power ups now before they even realize they powered up! Someone gets a new power every week lately. Kishi is losing it

konte811

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
chapter was awesome this week.. minus 1 point for me due to the bull kishi pulls out his ass constantly.. like seriously? everyone BM? Wtf?:what:
ok everyone take a minute and PLEASE think about what you are saying because seriously, im tired of seeing everyone getting this same little detail wrong. naruto did not just hand out bm to everyone like when he was handing out chakra. they jumped into his chakra and took on a small part of its appearance because they were SURROUNDED by it. think of the chakra as water. being given water is being handed a glass of it, not jumping into a pool. earlier on in the fight, naruto was giving everybody water. this time, they jumped into the pool. do i need to make that any simpler?

kuramasage

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This was a rushed chapter. We've had what like 4 chapters of build-up? And the big fight that has been hyped during them proceeds to end in one chapter?

The Kurama-Susano'o fusion was badass and I liked the other Konoha 11 helping. But, while I like him, Sakura should have been there instead of Sai. The hypothical situation of Obito returning and becoming Hokage was great. But, what was the point of this world-shaping sword if it only existed to be crushed?

This would be a good chapter if Obito survives. If this is the end of his character, than it's a bad one.

lion fang master

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Has anyone said how Sasuke said, "Does this feel the same as what Madara did in the past..?". It wasn't the most major thing in the chapter, but it looked like Sasuke really enjoyed that power. A foreshadowing to the Naruto-Sasuke fight like the Hashi-Madara fight.
I completely agree with U. Sasuke is power junky he probably felt the level of the combo realized what madara had, lets hope he doen't go for the kurama in minato cuz I would love to see naruto have both.

IOWNUK

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i guess alot of people dont know how to read. the sword obito pulled out gets its power from the soul/will of its wielder. at the time obito and naruto clashed obito started getting flashbacks of what couldve been which just ****ed him up and he got merked. decent chapter, at last we get somewhere.

madara plz show how badass you can be and destroy some shit already!!

LordYinYang

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And people said K11 were useless.......to you people I say SUCK IT!!! Unless your a fan of sakura, she didn't do much :'(

At least we know why Kishi killed Neji now, kishi only had 9 tails to fill and he clearly doesn't make the cut.

Chapter was epic by the way 5/5 purely for BM Kiba.
Btw it was thanks to Naruto that the K11 were of any use, he gave them a huge sage enhanced rasengan each and bijuu mode, they just pushed it through the shield. On their own their of no use.

It was all naruto, and sasuke helped.

BlueSpartan2

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Chapter 251 : Obito Gets Trolled

Yes you are, you appear to have forgotten that this is a forum about something on the interent. All you will ever read is complaints because people who liked it will often not say anything because they feel it is unnecessary because all they will say is "I liked it cause of..." While people who don't like it feel like they should tell someone because they feel like their opinion actually matters on the internet. It doesn't, some of them know that, but it doesn't stop them from filling forums with complaints. It always paints a bad picture if you only read the forums. If everyone commented, for every one complaint there would be 10-15 others that compliment.

Status
Not open for further replies.