SilverfoxUchiha

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i didnt like it. it just seemed as if kishi pulled outthe konoah rasengans out of thin air...

and as for Obito using Rikudo Sennins Sword... c'mon. a sword with the power of 'creating the world' (although we had already been told it was the Juubi who created the NV World... meh.. the sword was K.O'd like a fodder weapon, even tho it was the Juubis Jinchuriki weilding it.

Nah... this chapter was predominantly just Plot No Jutsu...

Reactions: Vegeta

Trea

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I enjoyed the chapter. I am glad the K10 got to help because most of them have been feeling pretty useless since Naruto always takes the lead. They did not get power ups. The rasengans were already made by Naruto and the sage empowered sussano/kyubbi cloak is protecting them so they can use the nature empowered rasengans, I think it's also to show how far Naruto has come. He has always wanted to protect them on his own. Now he has realized that he needs them and that they can accomplish more together.

I don't believe Obito is dead or the sword, if it is the real one, is permanently damaged. I think the true wielder of the SO6P's will can fix it. I'm not sure whether or not Kakashi is directing Obito's visions since they are connected or it has to do with Obito's fascination with Naruto's power. I think that Obito has finally realized that Naruto is the inheritor of the sage's will and that is why he sees Naruto's face superimposed with his own. Obito cannot die yet because Madara will not be able to put his plan into effect if he is. I'm looking forward to see what Madara will do now that it looks like the alliance is beating Obito.

Last edited:
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
people like seriously read and understand the manga, obviously the world obito means is the ninja world, not the world as whole cause as madara said in a few chapters back wars were going on before the sage was even around

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have not posted on this site in forever but I need to say my feelings on the chapter somewhere.

I've been somewhat dissapointed due to the fact that ever since the neo sannin chapter, this has not made me satified as I once was. The begining chapters of 600+ had awesome action and the story was moving at a steady pace.You had madara being a boss and obito beating kakashi.The chapters when sasuke's quest was shown light and the hokages were rezzed was amazing.

I've never even been dissapointed with naruto until now...

Ever since sakura(one of my fav characters) was taking out of the equation and the story focused on naruto and sasuke, it has been downward.And I would like state, team 7 as a whole is my favorite cast of characters.

But other characters who made people get into the series( looking at the k11) have been given the short of the stick, 1 vs 1 fights are watered down(kakashi vs obito, edo madara vs edo hashirama), and the plot hasn't moved, the edo hokage are off panel most of the time. This chapter dissapointed me because I wanted to see sai using new ink techs and lee busting out afternoon tiger, what I got was a rasengan festival. This isn't what made me love this characters so why do it.

I still enjoy naruto but I think kishi can do better than this

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i didnt like it. it just seemed as if kishi pulled outthe konoah rasengans out of thin air...

and as for Obito using Rikudo Sennins Sword... c'mon. a sword with the power of 'creating the world' (although we had already been told it was the Juubi who created the NV World... meh.. the sword was K.O'd like a fodder weapon, even tho it was the Juubis Jinchuriki weilding it.

Nah... this chapter was predominantly just Plot No Jutsu...
I agree 100 percent

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think that Obito is dead yet. Definitely defeated though. The Madara equation needs to be resolved as he is the last villain standing. Anyone speculating about Madara turning Sasuke and his bunch (Oro included)? It would be a route to the Naruto/Sasuke showdown that everyone is anticipating.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have not posted on this site in forever but I need to say my feelings on the chapter somewhere.

I've been somewhat dissapointed due to the fact that ever since the neo sannin chapter, this has not made me satified as I once was. The begining chapters of 600+ had awesome action and the story was moving at a steady pace.You had madara being a boss and obito beating kakashi.The chapters when sasuke's quest was shown light and the hokages were rezzed was amazing.

I've never even been dissapointed with naruto until now...

Ever since sakura(one of my fav characters) was taking out of the equation and the story focused on naruto and sasuke, it has been downward.And I would like state, team 7 as a whole is my favorite cast of characters.

But other characters who made people get into the series( looking at the k11) have been given the short of the stick, 1 vs 1 fights are watered down(kakashi vs obito, edo madara vs edo hashirama), and the plot hasn't moved, the edo hokage are off panel most of the time. This chapter dissapointed me because I wanted to see sai using new ink techs and lee busting out afternoon tiger, what I got was a rasengan festival. This isn't what made me love this characters so why do it.

I still enjoy naruto but I think kishi can do better than this
hmmm... i would say the "rasengan festival" is the best attack because sai cant do shit with his ink jutsu because all ninjutsu doesnt work on obito, and i dont think lee can open gate 7 yet, i only seen gai do it. plus, those rasengan wasnt just a regular rasengan, it was mixed with senju and amaterasu, since it was in the susanno cloak, and the chakra was from naruto's sage mode.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
people like seriously read and understand the manga, obviously the world obito means is the ninja world, not the world as whole cause as madara said in a few chapters back wars were going on before the sage was even around
i still dont understand tho..... why was the DNA of both senju and uchiha combined together into a sword? i know those DNA was made to create the ninja sword but did so6p really make it into a sword? i wonder if obito did it on his own and thats why it was so weak.

Last edited:
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hmmm... i would say the "rasengan festival" is the best attack because sai cant do shit with his ink jutsu because all ninjutsu doesnt work on obito, and i dont think lee can open gate 7 yet, i only seen gai do it. plus, those rasengan wasnt just a regular rasengan, it was mixed with senju and amaterasu, since it was in the susanno cloak, and the chakra was from naruto's sage mode.
While I understand what your saying, it still isn't the best way to go. Rasengan has been used too many times to be even remotely entertaining. With all these huge battles, kishi is forgetting why his characters were so loved in the first place. Never once was I thinking that sai needed a nine tails cloak to be cool, neither lee. I wanted to see new things from the k11, not naruto's power. Even the hokage have been left in the dust, with hashirama being the only one relevant.

I want the characters I admired, end of story

kunlebade

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
kurama is a boost for naruto. thats not naruto's strength alone and you can't prove to me naruto would win. sasuke's sharigans are his natural born powers kurama isnt. sasuke would win against him. theres no way naruto could beat sasuke with his strength alone. genjustu would end the fight before it starts.
Then kindly remove Itachi's eyes from Sasuke's eyes as well as Itachi's blood that in Sasuke's original eyes (that enhanced it to Mangekyou Sharigan).

Then you might justly compare a 'Kyubi-less' Naruto with a Sharigan (3 tomeos only) Sasuke.

Reactions: ankitpsaraogi

reject101

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't post much on here unless i see some people talking out of their rears and not using any kind of common sense, although, common sense, the internet, never two things that mix well.

A few thoughts

The sword of the sage, why people think it involves actual DNA of people cause of how it looks, maybe Kishi made it that way to look cool, stop over thinking things

Maybe the fact it "created the world" is just a figure of speech, or in reference to the ninja world instead, again, stop reading into things

Maybe the reason it shattered so much, was that the sage used it to create the ninja world, and bring peace, unite people with the ninja teachings, Obito using it to destroy, wasn't using the soul of the sage (which the sword was made of, not DNA, soul see above point) and therefore it was weak in use for him and therefore broke

common sense people, look up the meaning, learning it, use it.

Overall great chapter. I got into this manga cause of the message; no matter what happens, if your alone, what hardships, you fight through to be acknowledge, never forget friends and become someone, and this chapter still has and shows that message. Nothing has changed, its stuck to its core values and message, and i respect and admire Kishi for doing that.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
At least we didn't get a:
Obito: this world is false
Naruto: I don't care, I'm a shinobi
everyone: YEAH GO NARUTO!!!
that's been in every damn chapter for like ten+ chapters.
the absence of that alone is worth 5/5 imo...

Status
Not open for further replies.