Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: You actually think Obito is dead?

Like the title says..do you think he's dead?

You must be registered for see images

His body seems to be cut in half.

Since we barely got to see the extent of his powers, I don't think he's dead. Plus its way too early to kill him off.

Maybe the Juubi got released from his body and now will be time for Madara's trump card.

What do you guys think?
5/5 great chapter

And if Obito dies now he does not deserve to be the main villan

kagekamiha

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
obito will die, and madara will take over his body or something. was an alright chapter.... the whole "power of friendship" business is getting a little old i feel.

Yukimura

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This manga is starting to annoy me. Obito takes out a epic sword by Rikudou that was used to create this world, and then it just get destroyed by the susanoo sword.

Naruto can give BM... Are you serious?

2/5. I don't like where this is going.

Edit: Don't get me wrong, i'm not disliking this chapter because Obito is my favorite, but I really really hate the fact that Naruto just gave BM. The susanoo/kyuubi design is not what I expected (hoping to see PS alone). And Kakashi.. just shut up.
Completely agree with this. It looks like Kishi just ass-pulled this last minute. It's not entertaining anymore, it's just "What will Kishi do to prolong the story this week?" Sigh....

ghostsoldier3

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Holy fxxk!!

sasuke ps sword broke rikudou weapon also put obito in 2 dat sasuke
Hate to burst ya bubble but that's not why it broke...all that crap about it being soul sword seems to me like bull --- its jus the combination of the 4 elements as a sword - in otherwords - same shit he had before...second thing is if it were sasuke's perfect susano alone it wouldn't work he NEEDS naruto's SM AND his additional strength to make susano's sword of any use - so in otherwords both Naruto and Sasuke combined can break the sword. It's made from the same material as all jubito's stuff and its weak against senju.

Olorin

Legendary
Kin
268💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
a very logical move from Kishi ... there's Minato, Hiruzen, Orochimaru, Tobirama, Hashirama, the current Hokage, Mizukage, Raikage, Kazekage and Tsuchikage, a few Jounins near Kakashi's level, ... hey but let the rookies make the most important move in Shinobi history :) ... but hey I guess they can do it in a single blow anyway :) though that might have been talk no Jutsu ... or yet again nothing might have happened, we'll see

also is that a DNA sword?

but still it was a step up from last few months of Naruto, at least it looked good and was epic

there was another speech though

Ten Ten with Rasengan ... seems legit

Last edited:

Losatsea

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ever since I got into attack on titan I can't take Naruto seriously. All the talk-no-jutso and plot-no-jutsu and friendship-power, ugh.

Look at this chapter, giving all of k11 bijuu mode and ability to use the rasengan, destroying the sword that created the world with ease, the main villain obito is just some kid that got friendzoned and wants to be hokage.

This whole series has been going to shit since this war began and it took me till just now to realize it.
So edgy I think I cut myself.

Last edited:

TrevorFenix

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Oh. God. Effing. Why.

Seriously? Everyone is freaking out lol. Only a few posts so far have actually read through and through the chapter to make sense of it. First off Naruto didn't give out BM they were enveloped inside his and Kurama's chakra. It formed around them to allow them to use the sage resengan. Second, the sword didn't create the world, they said earlier that the juubi did. I'm assuming that Obito was using it as a metaphor for creating the shinobi world.... Like it was the first chakra based weapon, or something similar. Next of course Naruto is going to call upon his friends first, the whole manga is about the relationship between friends and true strength. Its the theme throughout the manga, obito vs. Kakashi, Madara vs. Hashirama, Orochimaru vs. Jaraiya, it's literally everywhere.... It's the main conflict, so thats why Naruto didn't call upon his dad, or the gokage, or the edo kage. He called his friends because he knew they could do it. Second of all the sword broke because it had a weakness to senjutsu.... Idk why people keep forgetting...... But this chapter was epic. Obito realizing that friendship will win, and his little imaginary scene was pretty cool, I can't wait to see it all in motion lol. But some things have been worrying me, Obito said it's time.... Now what does that mean? is the jutsu done? is it ready to be activated? idk obito's flashback makes me believe that the jutsu isnt complete but at the same time we will never know if the jutsu was activated or not...... If it was everything we see can just be a jutsu.... But thats just me and my paranoia. Next is madara's trump card. He is going to try to take control but can he even do it in time? will the next enemy be the juubi? When is the sage going to make an appearance, something weird is going to happen....

Losatsea

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Oh. God. Effing. Why.

I personally thought the Susano Kurama Rasengan was brilliant. Kishimoto killing off Neji just so he could have a viable nine in the end is just top brass.

uchihajaime

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm not sure what to think. parts were awesome but others were just baffling. I'll give it 3/5.

good
Naruto-Sasuke teamwork creates a Sussano Kurama. About time! I've been waiting for this for a dozen chapters.
Obito is hurt. Thank god.

those part were awesome. Long have I waited for this moment. The rest is frustrating. I just don't understand what happened.

bad
teamwork this, teamwork that. We. Get. It. Naruto-Sasuke teamwork is plenty for one chapter. You don't also need to have more and more teamwork. It's like you cramming this down our throat.
Obito tnj is even more inevitable
K11 has a BM (or KCM whatever) now. You're ruining your protagonist. He will have zero to separate him from the crowd if you give away his powers even temporally.
Lee used chakra; His character has been raped. He'll never be the same again.
Everyone magically learned rasengan; Naruto is ruined. He has no originality. Everyone with a rasengan is an idiot. It took you years or a week to master that jutsu. Well, these chunin just mastered in a second.
Why give this great power to chunin. They're just chunin give it to jonin who can use it better. Don't discriminate against the no-names, Naruto. Logically, most of them are better then your teenaged friends
Naruto can call with his mind to his comrades. This is getting weird.
edit: I forgot this,
Obito's sword is shaped like DNA. I can't take this seriously.
Obito has a a new weapon then gets defeated in the same chapter. What is going on? You hype a weapon then you break it.

Last edited:

Kurama999

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Since it was made out of the black orbs thingy,
what if that sword was only Obito's version.
I mean the sage's version is the superior one.

Obito thus is in a considerably lower level than of the sage.
His and the sage's differs.

Most probably it was one of the SO6P weapons.
Like in any weapon, it must be able to use it correctly; else not effective.
Like 1010, she lost all her chakra when she used it in the earlier battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.