Status
Not open for further replies.
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It was a good chap, but you just no the next chap will be some bullshit flashbacks about gaara and his dad.
Hey, hey, man! Don't diss on the flashbacks. O.O

If Kishimoto didn't, then either he should have made a prequel series to Naruto or we won't know what's going on or why people are doing what they're doing. Flashbacks provide clarity and significance on current or future events.

Show some love!! :flaw:

masterylucain

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hey, hey, man! Don't diss on the flashbacks. o_O

if kishimoto didn't, then either he should have made a prequel series to naruto or we won't know what's going on or why people are doing what they're doing. Flashbacks provide clarity and significance on current or future events.

Show some love!! :flaw:
thats what i call a true explanation!

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
SasukeMangekyo5 said:
Gaara's father can use Magnetism Release, it's said in the Manga itself, that he combines his magnetic chakra with the sand around him leading to the creation of Gold Dust.

P.S Multiposting is not allowed man, it's boring when people do this and they do it just for posts and kumis, so do not do that again if you don't want to be reported by someone.
My bad. I don't really do it for kumis. Some of the time, I post with my mobile and it is difficult to multi-quote with the mobile. I'll try to avoid it though. Cheers.

blackbird31468 said:
it doesn't say that he's able to do it by mixing his magnetic chakra with the sand around him, but by his jinton.
csouvik41 said:
I think there has been some mistake in translation....Initially as kishi explained jinton means magnetism power..later it is mentioned that 4th kazekage could control gold sand due to his jinton.

again muu (2nd tshukikage) said that onoki(3rd tshukikage) survived so long due to his jinton...

So, I think there has been some mistake in translation..
From the link I posted, (see above), jiton, in english, is translated as magnetic release. Therefore, say Jiton, or say magnetic release/manipulation, you are saying the same thing.
The only concern I have is how magnet will manipulate a diamagnetic material. ('_')

Naruto Power said:
also want to see what that guy with the 5 hearts says when he sees naruto. because he is narutos first kill. like you will not get me from the back this time naruto may say something like no need to waist my time like that on you. then naruto just throws rasangain shurikan at him and gets him. no clones just to show how much naruto has improved it will be a one hit wonder.
RinneganNaruto said:
One It was never said in the Manga that Naruto Life Energy Converts them back...
Two The 5hearts guy is Kakuza..... SMFH
And 3 Kakuza lost already in the previous chapters... We havent even seen him for the past 10chapters almost... So im sure We wont see him for another 5-10
RinneganNaruto is right. Kakuzu (you are also wrong RinneganNaruto, the name is not Kakuza but Kakuzu) has been taken care of in chapter 530 p10.

wadifak said:
madara will win this war
for your mind. lol.

dexter64

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't know if anyone has brought this up, but does anyone have any theories about how Naruto is using shadow clones when the Hachibi specifically said he couldn't use them? My guess is that instead of the Kyuubi feeding on Naruto's own chakra, Naruto is feeding it on the senjutsu nature chakra stuff he uses to go into sennin mode... Just a bad theory, any better ideas?
I have thought about it before, but I don't think that's the case. Sage mode can be spotted by looking into Naruto's eyes, and clearly he wasn't in SM when he used Mass Shadow Clones.

Yes, Hachibi said that, and from Naruto's conversation with the fox it's confirmed that the fox took Naruto's chakra and Naruto commented that maybe because of that the fox become less sinister. However, I don't think that's the reason Naruto could use MSC though.

Here are some thoughts about this matter:
1. At the beginning of the manga Kishi explained (through Jiraiya if I'm not mistaken) that the seal that Minato created is designed so that the fox can leak a small amount of its chakra to Naruto and not the other way around. However, the conversation with the fox made that explanation contradicted each other.
2. When Naruto took some of the fox's chakra, Naruto performed a sealing technique that we didn't know how and/or when he learnt it (The chapter titled "A New Seal!"). The fox said, "It's the sage of sixth path's ...", what exactly the fox meant by that? Is it SOSP sealing technique or is it something else?
3. If Naruto could use SM and the 9 tails mode at the same time, it doesn't make sense for him to feed the fox with the nature's chakra, risking turning the fox into a frog rock.
4. There are only 2 logical explanations about the MSC and 9 tails mode, 1st, the fox and Naruto has reach an agreement and 2nd, somehow Naruto can seal his chakra from leaking to the fox. From the 2, I think the 2nd would be the most logical.

Mystikk

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Gaara is so strong now.. its amazing how much control he has gained since losing his tailed beast. But him an the old man are going to need help thats a promise.. 2 other kages which are going to join can beat that whole long range platoon behind gaara and tschikage.

I predict naruto shadow clone will show up an help, at the same time as the other clone shows up to help kakashi fight s7m.

Also sasuke's return will be epic, naruto will have to fight him 1 on 1 with his real self not a clone.. Im not banking on madara, I believe naruto can get him now that he is faster even with his 6 paths of jinchurikiis there isnt a jinchurikii stronger than the 9 naruto will beat them with ease, then kill madara. But sasuke is about to step into a league of his own with 2 EMS.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well I think there gonna stretch this a lot with details and flashbacks and more ordinary stuff, I mean at least show Sasuke with his new Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan. I can't wait to see Naruto fight Madara and the six powerful Jinnchruikis.

Ariow

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sweet chapter and Im glad to see the kage fight will not be passed over I want to see more of Gara and his fathers fight but right now it looks like dad has a big advantage with his gold dust LOL which can negate Garas sand.

Ariow

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
One question I brought it up last week but no one responded. I thought Naruto could not use rasengan while in his new fox mode instead what is produced is the TBB at least thats what I remember from chapter 519 when the tailed beast bomb is first discovered to be created the sameway as rasengan while in fox mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.