Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto Manga Chapter 546 Discussion and 547 Predictions

Discuss Naruto Chapter 546 here and predict the next chapter, Naruto Chapter 547.

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Layout © by Casualmisfit

Last edited:

Futur3Cha0s

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
interesting chapter. however, I would have liked to have seen at least some of madara and more of naruto. the kage battle royal should be really exciting though, if kishi actually shows it anytime soon rather than skipping ahead to another fight and then coming back

cryhwks

Veteran
Kin
321💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Really good chapter Kishi didn't skip the Kage fight. So I am really looking forward to that fight. Did Naruto seal that Edo? Or was his Rasengan strong enough to beat them?

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Really good chapter Kishi didn't skip the Kage fight. So I am really looking forward to that fight. Did Naruto seal that Edo? Or was his Rasengan strong enough to beat them?
His Rasengan beat the Edo and then the sand guy took the opportunity to seal the Edo while he was KO. They have been using the Cloth Binding technique from the Sand to seal multiple Edo's (Haku, Zabuza, Hanzou).

Last edited:

Grasiano

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Gaara finally being able to confront is father is pretty cool. Now Gaara will be able to show his father what kind of a person he has become (the last his father knew of him was that he was a blood thirsty monster). Gaara will now be able to confront his father about his mother's fate.

Maybe since his father had Magnetic style Gaara will get that too, how epic would Gaara be then.

The use of KGs is epic especially that dust to dust face off.:D

Cyborg

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So Gaara's dad can use magnetism, wow pretty interesting.
And hooray, finally the kages fight......that leaves behind kakashi's rampage as the over anticipated event.

Ogracio

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This chapter was awesome, but I think I saw naruto kind of tired in a panel just after he killed that magnetic-user-shinobi, but he was also analyzing the sealing technique so I dont know which one of those could it be.

nonetheless, it was a great chapter, lots of fights, talking, gaara-dad talk, oonoki-mentor...

Escorpiius

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
His Rasengan beat the Edo and then the sand guy took the opportunity to seal the Edo while he was KO. It's they have been using the Cloth Binding technique from the Sand to seal multiple Edo's (Haku, Zabuza, Hanzou).
I agree. I also thought that Naruto may have sealed it first due to kabuto's expression but after second thoughts, he only KO'd him really fast.

Gaara's Sand Tsunami was badass. To think that he is with this level of control of sand despite Shukaku being extracted is an extraordinary feat.
There may have been few Jinchuuriki who controlled their Bijuus but Gaara is one that matches his skills on Tailed-Beast level. Awesome.
Interesting display by the Kages mostly Gaara's dad, Onoki and the other Dust-Element Edo kage.
Nice to see something new as Magnet bloodline limit. I really wished that Cloud's ninja was killed by the Magnet Edo. How can he be from the Cloud and ask to his ally if the Hidden Cloud had Magnet Bloodline user? Well, it's your village, you should get a bit more informed on its history I suppose. U_U Plus he still didn't knew that the other groups were Zetsu. Such a useless shinobi. :p
Onoki was still bad-ass. On good lines, Gaara's ending words were cool..
Give it a 4. Pales a little from last week's but atleast it was great due to Gaara and Onoki mostly. xd

Reactions: Ichinaru

Zanu

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Very nice chaphter 5/5. Got to see naruto sneak pwne a Edo and Garaa and Thuschi(spelling) confront the 4 kages!! Gonna get hot from here on out i thinkz :D

Reactions: Tsukune

Kierfnen

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
great chapter, I always find it so amusing when some one is having trouble with an opponent and then someone else swoops in and saves the day with out breaking a sweat. It was also great to see Gaara and his dad. The next chapter should be amusing I am looking forward to it.

Waqas Naseem

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
His Rasengan beat the Edo and then the sand guy took the opportunity to seal the Edo while he was KO. They have been using the Cloth Binding technique from the Sand to seal multiple Edo's (Haku, Zabuza, Hanzou).
hanzou wasnt sealed...he turned into ice becoz of his will against kabuto's....

Reactions: Cyborg

Dupa

Veteran
Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So Kishi didn't skip this battle. So does that mean Gaara and the other kages were just having a staring contest this whole time?

Status
Not open for further replies.