Naruto Power

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Even if he used it after I still he might of given it to naruto because it is a mystical sword. meaning like the sword on harry potter may come out when user needs it.

Sasuke15

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
great chapter 5/5 but only one problem the fights... ok kool we saw kankuro and his squad beat sai's brother and Sasori with out binding them. Then we saw Kakashi fight and bind Zabuza and Haku. then we saw the one dude beat those brothers and sealed them into that pot. then ino shika and cho fought and sealed asuma then naruto went out to fight and beat one edo summon now it will be gaara vs. his father and the other 3 kages ok its kool and all but i want more 5.) more Naruto 4.)Nore suigetsu and jugo 3.) More Madara and Kabuto 2.) More edo Itachi (which i want him to fght naruto but i want sasuke to see him and kick Kabuto's ass) and number 1.) Most importantly wat the hell, ive been waiting for 3 moths and no sign of sasuke i want to see sasuke kick some ass and see his eternal mangekyou sharingan

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Now that I think about it, whoever is in the 6th coffin wasnt shown to leave us wondering but they are gonna have to be shown sooner or later meaning that kabuto is going to betray madara. If he wasnt going to use the 6th then they would have shown who it was.

Another question. I hope they just keep coming out with manga chapters til its done. I couldnt handle them stopping randomly. Are there ever gaps between manga chapters?

4bdN

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i think Naruto traced Kabuto location like he did with Pain, maybe Nautos standing behind him right now that would explain the surprized look on Kabutos face

zagubus

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i think Naruto traced Kabuto location like he did with Pain, maybe Nautos standing behind him right now that would explain the surprized look on Kabutos face
Well Pain and Kabuto use different techniques. Naruto found Pain by following the flow of chakra Pain used to control his undead puppets. Kabuto's technique doesn't use the chakra flow like Pain's. Kabuto controls the souls where Pain controls the bodies.

Mystikk

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
im just waiting for madara to come see naruto.. anyone wanna bet naruto kills madara's 6 paths with sealing techs?? I can see it now him placing a seal on the jinchurikki path, an a cage dropping on its head like the fox.

todoxsezz

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I hope we don't go back to too many flash backs.The action is finally getting good and to go back to too many flash backs kills it for me. I don't mind flash backs but too many is a killer when ur ready to see Naruto kick some @zz. I can't wait to see Naruto and everyone pull out some new stuff! OHHH and you know it's coming! The SASUKE VS NARUTO Fight!HELLLLLLLL YEAH!!!!!! the war will end with this battle

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I want to see more of Madara then anyone else. But then again, where is Sasuke, Jugo, and Suigetsu? And Karin. Did they kill her? Will Team 7 unite once more on the final battlefield? Does Gaara have enough hatred to kill his own father? Will Temari step in to save her father or Gaara?

Alkad

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
:D

Or, if it's too slow, you can go to

Last edited: