Not open for further replies.

GiM9Y

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
One question I brought it up last week but no one responded. I thought Naruto could not use rasengan while in his new fox mode instead what is produced is the TBB at least thats what I remember from chapter 519 when the tailed beast bomb is first discovered to be created the sameway as rasengan while in fox mode.
ye.. can't understand it either.. must be that he fully controls the yin yang ratio and can make a tbb.. because if he has enough control to make that he can change the ratio and just make a rasengan.. but we will have to wait till kishi explains it or doesnt.

Dark Sage

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto is the most leadendary person beside 6 paths, and his direct offspring. he is the only person in the ninja world that uses power close to the 6 paths, and i believe he will get the rinnegan. if naruto doesnt get the rinnegan then the whole naruto anime wont make sense. He has to get the rinnegan. Itachi couldnt have given naruto anything else. sasuke has the eternal sharingan, something itachi never had, therefore sasuke has supassed itachi, and I believe anything besides itachi giving naruto the rinnegan would be useless. Naruto is an uzamaki, and pain was too. Mandara said out his own mouth, he gave pain the rinnegan. just put the pieces together.

naruto kyuubi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But then naruto will be stronger than all so it will be useless.the fun isnt in giving some old powers rather some new one and one more thing where is the gold dust coming from

TheHokage

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Great chapter I wish it chapters would come out faster.
Anyway I think the next chapter will involve gaara fighting his dad and talking about his mother, I also reckon Onoki will die saving gaara from a fatal blow and the raikage making his way to battle his father or bee and naruto will fight the raikage which will havesome dialouge with him. Finally I think the chapter will end with us seeing sasuke EMS. Leaving us with more questions.

prey01hawk

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto is the most leadendary person beside 6 paths, and his direct offspring. he is the only person in the ninja world that uses power close to the 6 paths, and i believe he will get the rinnegan. if naruto doesnt get the rinnegan then the whole naruto anime wont make sense. He has to get the rinnegan. Itachi couldnt have given naruto anything else. sasuke has the eternal sharingan, something itachi never had, therefore sasuke has supassed itachi, and I believe anything besides itachi giving naruto the rinnegan would be useless. Naruto is an uzamaki, and pain was too. Mandara said out his own mouth, he gave pain the rinnegan. just put the pieces together.
Dude just cuz both r from the uzumaki clan doesn't mean anythinganything anyways I don't. Think naruto should get rinengan it doesn't fit his style

prey01hawk

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
One It was never said in the Manga that Naruto Life Energy Converts them back...
Two The 5hearts guy is Kakuza..... SMFH
And 3 Kakuza lost already in the previous chapters... We havent even seen him for the past 10chapters almost... So im sure We wont see him for another 5-10
Just to add yeah kakuzu is dead Shoji killed him

Naruto Power

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
see this is what i dont like about this form people repost stuff too much like 5 above I said I was sorry for forgeting that 5 heart guy got sealed an prey1hawk needs to fill his posts with nothing. say something new please make it worth my time coming on here.

This is new. I was just thinking what if the gift from itachi to naruto is not a sharigan move but the sword that seals. the one that was pulled out on oro. In the anime after danzo is killed and sasuke pulls out his sansano on kakashi it uped to another level. a layer over the arrow one. but sasuke chakra was low and couldn't hold it. it looked like itachis but no sword was shown.
what if oro wanted to have that sword to beat madara. I also think if madara keeps his promise and brings back the jar naruto might get a hold of it. and also the feather is still on the battle feild. I think naruto will also get a hold of it.

and about what I said before about narutos chakra breaking the ninjitsu on the zombies. I think naruto has that power. that is why kabuto is shock. " what happened to my zombie" did kabuto look suprised when any of the zombies got sealed? only hanzo because he could not move "move". that is why kabuto is suprised he lost control. after one hit. the others sealed it to make sure. because normaly when one is weakened they are all over it to seal it fast. you do see naruto taking in what type of new enemy it is. but that is it.
what do you guys think? see a post worth reading like the other 35%.

Last edited:

C WET

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is new. I was just thinking what if the gift from itachi to naruto is not a sharigan move but the sword that seals. the one that was pulled out on oro. In the anime after danzo is killed and sasuke pulls out his sansano on kakashi it uped to another level. a layer over the arrow one. but sasuke chakra was low and couldn't hold it. it looked like itachis but no sword was shown.
what if oro wanted to have that sword to beat madara. I also think if madara keeps his promise and brings back the jar naruto might get a hold of it. and also the feather is still on the battle feild. I think naruto will also get a hold of it.
this is incorrect because itachi met up with naruto and gave him whatever power he gave him before he went to go fight with sasuke... in his fight with sasuke he pulled out the sword so it can't be the power... nice thought though.

Hinaruto

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Did u guys notice that when Gaara's dad uses his gold dust techniques his eyes will form some pigmentation like the one Gaara has, and seeing the demonstration of Gaara's dad (the fourth kazekage) makes me feel angry about the fact that kishi didn't show us the full potential and powers of Orochimaru who killed the 4th kazekage, I mean oro was scary. 5/5
Oro assassinated the 4th Kazekage, and that may be the reason why the 4th K was not able to use his full powers if you know what I mean..

damoney8888

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't wear glasses, fool. And kishi has already explained it, only you don't seem to get it.
lol just get a life and realize that you were wrong cause i highly doubt you have more info than anyone else. Oh but since you think you know it all i have a feeling you will still say your right about what kishi is thinking, and when did he explain it? in that dream of yours last night?

Status
Not open for further replies.