0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
not really know what Jiton (it is dust) is, but it isn´t magnetism
I showed you this in the other thread, now i'll show it again:

Now read this:

If it is'nt magnetism, it means either someone does'nt know how to translate or you have no idea what you're talking about.

damoney8888

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How can you say the 4th Kaz has magnatism a bloodline limit from the hidden cloud village and the 4th was in charge of the sand village and both are in different lands Cloud - Land of Lightning, Sand - Land of Wind

Cyborg

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How can you say the 4th Kaz has magnatism a bloodline limit from the hidden cloud village and the 4th was in charge of the sand village and both are in different lands Cloud - Land of Lightning, Sand - Land of Wind
See, thats where you noobs fuck up, by not reading the manga, or a post just 2 posts above yours:
I showed you this in the other thread, now i'll show it again:

Now read this:

If it is'nt magnetism, it means either someone does'nt know how to translate or you have no idea what you're talking about.
Meaning the 4th kazekage has magnetism, got it?

SasukeMangekyo5

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
5/5
  • 4th Kazekage's abilities were awesome, he could control Gold Sand I knew that he wasnt weak + he has magnet-element power, which allowed him to use Gold Sand.
    • My favorite part was when the two Dust release ( Kekkai Totta) jutsu clashed, that was epic.
    • Also I liked this chapter because it spoke to us more about Magnetism-powers (Toroi + 4th Kazekage) and how strong were they.

damoney8888

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
See, thats where you noobs fuck up, by not reading the manga, or a post just 2 posts above yours:

Meaning the 4th kazekage has magnetism, got it?
Ha ha well when you realize that your are absolutely nothing running around cussing like you have a pair lol, dude there are mangas all over that show it being different everyone is translating it differently cause overall it doesnt make much sense until kishi explains it. So instead of acting like you are tough stuff look in the mirror clean your nerdy glasses and calm down dude.

BigTDogg220

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nice to see something new as Magnet bloodline limit. I really wished that Cloud's ninja was killed by the Magnet Edo. How can he be from the Cloud and ask to his ally if the Hidden Cloud had Magnet Bloodline user? Well, it's your village, you should get a bit more informed on its history I suppose.

He's a sand ninja, look at his flak jacket. It was foreshadowing for the 4th Kazekage's magnet ability.

547, we'll be back to Kakashi's rampage or maybe Kimmimaro annihilating samurai...Kishi's keeping it moving.

blackbird31468

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
very nice chapter all the new cool abilities kept this one interesting and we finnaly got to see the 4th kazekages power and when the two tsuchikages' attacks collided it remined me of dbz, but i wouldv'e like to have seen madara and his paths.

Felixman

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Man people are so childish these days!!!! The magnet element was exclusive to the sand village! Remember when sasori took out the 4th hokage who was famous for being able to use magnetism! its in the manga...and look

The sand element guy is surprised there are magnet users in the cloud village! And before you guys start to call me out he is clearly sand because of the tatos and the headgarb!

Also i am really curious about gaaras dad.1) why did his eyes become racoon like when he used the gold dust was he a jinnchuuriki? or is a the sign of using a dust?magnet KG?
2) Where is he getting the gold from to manipulate? If he could make gold why isnt the sand country hella rich lol?

Oturan Uchiha

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Man people are so childish these days!!!! The magnet element was exclusive to the sand village! Remember when sasori took out the 4th hokage who was famous for being able to use magnetism! its in the manga...and look

The sand element guy is surprised there are magnet users in the cloud village! And before you guys start to call me out he is clearly sand because of the tatos and the headgarb!

Also i am really curious about gaaras dad.1) why did his eyes become racoon like when he used the gold dust was he a jinnchuuriki? or is a the sign of using a dust?magnet KG?
2) Where is he getting the gold from to manipulate? If he could make gold why isnt the sand country hella rich lol?
maybe gold isn't as valuable in the naruto world then it is in the real world?:flaw:

Tupac

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Decent chapper in all. but i just hate when they go to a different part of the war. can they just have one chapter where they focus the main point on some one. it dosent even haft to be naruto. i just hate seeing all these side battles. but all and all good chapter.

blackbird31468

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

The sand element guy is surprised there are magnet users in the cloud village!
the maganet element isn't exclusive to the sand village because if it was then there wouldn't be a whole clan full of them in the cloud village maybe the reason why the 4th kazekage was so famous for his magnetism is because he was the only person in the whole naruto world who could use that jutsu outside the hidden cloud village.

tommy78

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What I want to know is why use gold when he could be using other metals that are easier to magnetise like iron, steel.... So gara isn't using magnetic fields like his father, since sand does not respond to magnetism! (well at least I thought so since its mostly silicon)..; Btw doesn't really matter how it works!

Also check this out, naruto can't use frogs against garaa's father! lol....

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I honestly thought this was an Amazing chapter I was sure that we weren't gonna be able to see most of it if any because of Super Saiyan Naruto. But sadly I have a feeling that we won't see too much of it because Naruto "might" intervene and cause us to not be able to see the true potential the former kages lived up to.

So far from what we have seen the 4th Kazekage and 2nd Tsuchikage are obviously strong. But the fact that Gaara shocked his father by not having the power of the Shukaku means that we are in for an epic battle if SS Naruto doesn't screw everything up :/

Felixman

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the maganet element isn't exclusive to the sand village because if it was then there wouldn't be a whole clan full of them in the cloud village maybe the reason why the 4th kazekage was so famous for his magnetism is because he was the only person in the whole naruto world who could use that jutsu outside the hidden cloud village.
I misspoke but what i meant to say was the magnet element was THOUGHT to be exclusive to gaaras villlage. Thats all we have known to this chapter. The sand user is surprised that their existed other people with this ability. and we just found out that gaaras dad has the magnetism ability. so the third kazekage was not an exclusive user. My point was that their were magnet users in he sand as well. I obviously didnt get that point across my bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.