Sannin29

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
AWESOME!!!!

Who had any idea that Gaara's father was so cool. Who thought he'd use Gold?

Just so everyone knows that means that. The Kazekages use Sand!

3rd - Iron Sand
4th - Gold Sand
5th - Desert Sand

Sharingan Itachi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Did u guys notice that when Gaara's dad uses his gold dust techniques his eyes will form some pigmentation like the one Gaara has, and seeing the demonstration of Gaara's dad (the fourth kazekage) makes me feel angry about the fact that kishi didn't show us the full potential and powers of Orochimaru who killed the 4th kazekage, I mean oro was scary. 5/5

D3A

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Judging by the black stuff that apeared around Gaaras Dads eyes, im guess that Gaaras dad has some type kekkei genkei and so does gaara, and when its activated black pigmentation appears around the eyes, if thats the case, gaara always has his active, so gaara is the itachi of w/e KG that is :D (always has KG active, badass, used to be "bad", yup)

As for Naruto, it seems like he's going i and out of KC mode to not waste away anymore chakra

MannySoopa

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Did u guys notice that when Gaara's dad uses his gold dust techniques his eyes will form some pigmentation like the one Gaara has, and seeing the demonstration of Gaara's dad (the fourth kazekage) makes me feel angry about the fact that kishi didn't show us the full potential and powers of Orochimaru who killed the 4th kazekage, I mean oro was scary. 5/5
yea i was thinking the same thing, but if i remember correctly it wasnt a real battle...Oro infiltrated and killed an unsuspecting Kazekage

Raised Fist

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i think it is very interesting that naruto recognizes that the edos can only be beaten by sealing them. of course shikaku told him so, but the fact that he thinks about it himself may lead to him finding a way selaling the edos. kind of like he did with the fox, without really "knowing" sealing techs.

Mercy

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Loved it, and I loved Gaaras last worda aswell. :]
But what the heck was Kabuto staring at here?:

What's sealed in there? Did I miss something or do we have to wait again :D

Last edited:

Jack Spicer

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This was an amazing chapter. Finally, Gaara Vs Kages!

10/10!

It had Kabuto, Naruto, Bee, other war action, Temari, and then the kages!

Perfect chapter. Definitly one of the best ones of the war.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I give it a 1-3.... I was so looking forward to this Chapter thinking that Madara was gonna fight Naruto or have Sasuke come out and fight Naruto... because how he said last chapter, Senjus Will Of Fire will end today... And then now hes showing The Battle of The Kages.... I was looking forward to this battle too but way long back before Naruto started showing...

Migualon J.J.

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Really good chapter Kishi didn't skip the Kage fight. So I am really looking forward to that fight. Did Naruto seal that Edo? Or was his Rasengan strong enough to beat them?
what cali said, i would just like to add that that rasengan was most likely so strong that it didn´t regenerate (it slowed it´s regeneration, i guess)

His Rasengan beat the Edo and then the sand guy took the opportunity to seal the Edo while he was KO. They have been using the Cloth Binding technique from the Sand to seal multiple Edo's (Haku, Zabuza, Hanzou).
not hanzou cali, i think sry, my bad

So Gaara's dad can use magnetism, wow pretty interesting.
And hooray, finally the kages fight......that leaves behind kakashi's rampage as the over anticipated event.
not really know what Jiton (it is dust) is, but it isn´t magnetism

i'd have to agree seeing as how it is a combination of three elements. I have a feeling though that more kekkei totas will be revealed in the comings chapters
maybe 2nd mizukage will have kekkai tota as he was the one who was killed by Muu and the other way

Loved it, and I loved Gaaras last worda aswell. :]
But what the heck was Kabuto staring at here?:

What's sealed in there? Did I miss something or do we have to wait again :D
1) maybe he sensed how strong was naruto´s attack on that edo tensei and was surprised by his power

2) maybe he somehow finally sensed zetsu´s spores on himself

and what´s sealed there? the magnetism KG user

now than, i loved new KGs, Gold Dust and Magnetism are very interesting things. i am very excited to see 2nd mizukage´s power the most atm, i don´t care about sasuke´s EMS or madara´s paths, BUT I CAN´T WAIT TO SEE WHAT 2nd MIZUKAGE CAN DO

Last edited:

Dukeofhell

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
MAAAAAAAAN!!!!!!!
that was totally cool, that magnet guy looked epic, also gaara and onoki showing up to fight dad and tsuchikage was just majorly epic, i badly wanted to see there ninjutsu.
ever since oro killed kazekage i was so curious to find out what the dead kazekages abilities were. i dont know how they bound up the dead magnet guy though, doesnt it say you have to seal them.

i predict next chapter the rest of the kages are going to show up to fight the old kages, and tsunades going to fight dan, bee and naruto and the konoha 11 are gonna meet madara and the jinchuuriki towards the end of the manga probably. and sasuke is going to maybe heal from the surgery and head off to find naruto.
perhaps thats wrong.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
what cali said, i would just like to add that that rasengan was most likely so strong that it didn´t regenerate (it slowed it´s regeneration, i guess)

not hanzou cali
And what's this then? An illusion perhaps?

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

He's clearly sealed by the Cloth binding technique. Hanzou stabbed himself so that the poison fog would paralyze him for a moment so that they could seal him in that moment.

Last edited:

damoney8888

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
People calm down with all your I wanna see this I wanna see that, everyone was complaining about him leaving the main war and now people are wanting it to be just Naruto/Bee v Madara/Sasuke. Everyone else has to do their fighting now as we see Naruto go past each group helping them out until them meet the main battle grown where at that point Garra and the old flying dude are about to die (maybe the old dude finally die before this) and Naruto steps up to Madara just to be shown his new opponent. It will either go right to sasuke or if Kishi wants to go crazy and pull one of out his hat with the 6th coffin he could have someone come fight Naruto before he faces off vs Madara.

Status
Not open for further replies.