Rasha29

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have a few questions/comments

I don't think sasuke did that bad first of all, he showed us that he has almost fine tuned that ms tech apparently he can't use it that often or else he would have saved Sakura.

How the hell did Older shin not see Sakura coming lmao? He has eyes in his arm and on his head ffs, now I'm not trying to say he is as good a sensory ninja as nahrootoe and sasuke but it seems like they know exactly when a threat is coming way before hand, while Shin gets freaking punched out the blue lool!

The 7th hokage literally didn't help this fight at all, he couldn't do the one job he was supposed to do which was protect Sarada, instead he gets stabbed through his cloak by some bullsht ms tech that was 1 panel.

I think the chapter was pretty good honestly, every chapter leaves u with questions as to why and what the heck.. That's what keeps us coming back
If you go back and slowly reread this chapter your see that Sasuke did better than OK, but totally destroy these clowns before his feet touch the ground (A clue is he start off letting Old Shin take his sword then by the end of the air fight he take it back after trashing them in seconds).

Naruto has went back to being lazy and going big all day everyday. Which made him rusty and out of sync on common in battle strategy and in battle skills (Naruto was just standing there, instead of throwing a attack at these dude in sync with Sasuke).

Rasha29

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So Sasuke forgets he has a susanoo again.

At least Sakura finally learned to yell AFTER she hits the person, not BEFORE.
Sasuke is playing Madara now and is only pulling out special move or going big if he fighting Naruto or someone near his and Naruto level (which these two bums aren't). Old Sasuke would of started off Super Perfect Susanoo made out of black flames and turn these dudes into dust already.

Defence

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This chapter was the awful kind ofans service. Having Naruto and Sasuke being nerfd so badly then sakura managing to do what she did. Makes zero sense. Awful chapter.

mushidama

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
To those who wish this manga to end simply dont read it how hard is that.

just like everybody im kind of disappointed too with sasuke and naruto but it makes sense since they havent battled in years and didnt expect enemy to be this strong. but i still would wanted to see susanoo as soon as naruto got stabbed.
I get what kishimoto was doing but he didn't have too Nerf them to this point remember there supposed too be in there prime for God sake and what made matters worse Naruto is hokage understand he hadn't fought in a long time but kishimoto never dumb down the other hokages in there prime never that's all I'm saying but I agree ppl are taking this to hard!

mushidama

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Now back too the point of topic I believe they both lost there six path powers when they fought in chapter 699 and lost both there arms I believe if I remember right the markings where on those arms so that might explain why they don't have it anymore but I will check on that theory & facts meanwhile until next time ppl Naruto out! Lol

DoubleKamui

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
On-topic: I'm gonna lose my shit if Sakura heals the enemy next chapter. Please Kishi, don't embarrass her character anymore.

Off-topic: There will be a center colour page next chapter.

Gingka Uzumaki

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
3 star, seems realistic that a person as dangerous as Kaguya could easily detain a rusty Naruto/Sasuke. Chouchou is still completely worthless. Sakura getting caught in the S/T jutsu was dumb when you got Sasuke and his Rinnegan right there. Also, if Naruto wanted to grab the bodies, instead of reaching 100 feet, he could've just asked Sakura to grab the two and come to them.

MyotaHime

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Personally, I loved the chapter. It's hilarious how mad everyone is about Naruto and Sasuke getting nerfed in one chapter when Sakura is nerfed all the time. They underestimated their opponent and suffered for it. It makes perfect sense that Sakura was able to beat them easily as Shin's eye can control weapons and Sakura uses none. The panels of Sasuke jumping in front of Sarada got me right in the feels as did Sasuke, Sakura, and Sarada getting ready to finally have their talk. Sakura getting kidnapped by that jutsu makes sense. Maybe she wanted to follow and figure out what was going on? Maybe Sasuke and Naruto knew she could handle herself and also saw the opportunity? Waste of a panel on Chouchou, but at least it was only the one panel this time.
Couldn't have said anything better ^ :ilu:

At least this chapter has got everyone talking, for good or bad (cuz even if you hated it you're still here reading it and posting about it, heh.) I enjoyed it, it made me laugh when Naruto just wanted to be noticed. It was written to prove the point that the guys are a bit rusty. You can't expect a character to be 100% power all the time and be a relatable character. Sometimes I have off days/weeks/months myself. It makes them seem more human in my opinion. :)

I have mixed feelings about how unconcerned Naruto and Sasuke are about Sakura... part of me is happy that they seem to trust that she can take care of herself, but part of me still wants them to show they want to find her in a timely manner :erm:

Massifier

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the rinnegan sees everything
No, it doesn't. Go back to Naruto vs Pain. Naruto covered the eyes of one of the paths that were lying down, and he attacked from above, taking out another unsuspecting path. They can only see where the paths' eyes are facing.

Shin on the other hand, has eyes all over him looking everywhere 24/7, therefore he should have MUCH better perception than the 6 pains. He was nerfed, like everyone else in this chapter minus Sakura.

Last edited:

imCaution

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No, it doesn't. Go back to Naruto vs Pain. Naruto covered the eyes of one of the paths that were lying down, and he attacked from above, taking out another unsuspecting path. They can only see where the paths' eyes are facing.

Shin on the other hand, has eyes all over him looking everywhere 24/7, therefore he should have MUCH better perception than the 6 pains. He was nerfed, like everyone else in this chapter minus Sakura.
gotta make sakura look boss for this new series :p

-Haku Yuki-

Supreme
Kin
59💸
Kumi
1,030💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What does reviving the akatsuki even accomplish? he group (originally made by yahiko that is) wanted peace (the group corrupted bu obito wanted the juubi) how does this benifit shin?

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have mixed feelings about how unconcerned Naruto and Sasuke are about Sakura... part of me is happy that they seem to trust that she can take care of herself, but part of me still wants them to show they want to find her in a timely manner :erm:
I liked this chapter it shows Naruto and Sasuke didn't use all there power right from the beginning of the battle and they under estimated the bad guy. I also thought it was weird when Naruto and Sasuke were not that worried about Sakura when she got kidnapped. Just like what MyotaHime said I will have to agree, they know Sakura can take care of her self. Maybe in the next chapter Sarada will be worried about her mom and they will have to insure her that Sakura will be ok, and at the same time Sasuke will comfirm if Sakura is her really mother or is she not.

wootan

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
USELESS chapter. sasuke has perfect susano plus supper fast arrows and a fast chibaku tensei to capture fast. y didnt he use it.

as for naruto he has sage mode and he is a beta yellow flash.. so fast he can perceive threats and jump and can sucker punch the shin. and even use clones like comeon

Status
Not open for further replies.