Naruto.

Immortal
Kin
204💸
Kumi
2,319💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Classic Kishi. Make the enemy seem pretty powerful than the main characters, and then make Naruto and Sasuke go serious. I think it was expected of them to be rusty.
And, I enjoyed this chapter.
Did you people notice that this is the first time anyone's got actually hit by a Katon jutsu? Shin got burnt pretty bad
4/5

awesomeseimei

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I actually quite liked it. Kurama mentions Naruto's combat skills being rusty, so there's that (the village has been peaceful after all), Shin's ideals/intentions might be interesting with the evolution stuff, and Sakura might be kidnapped but at least she is doing something, and not just waiting to be rescued. Sure, it's very fast-paced, but it's a short story after all.

What I didn't like was Chocho not caring about others :|

Ambivalence

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The ammount of BS in this chapter is off the charts. I still can't believe I read something so abysmal.

1/5

Please just let it end after 4 chapters...

-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Erm well : Chicho wasted four panels that gets -1 and Sakura wasn't annoy so that was a surprise.

Shin has to be the weakest canon villain ever Lol, everyone has been soloing them. But I thought the chaoter was pretty funny and cool because of Sauske, I guess they are rusty :/.

4/5

Ghost7

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It wasn't up to the standard Naruto being weak & Sasuke decieved easily ... though it did show some intersting events.

Last edited:

Massifier

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1/5.

Not only were Sasuke and Naruto nerfed, but Shin was as well - He's covered in sharingan, how did he NOT see Sakura coming at him?

This was an obvious nerf-everyone-so-Sakura-is-useful chapter.

It was more acceptable with Kaguya, since she didn't have her head covered with eyes. But Shin should have 360 vision, with more perception than the late 6 paths of pain.

I've lost interest in this garbage akatsuki v2.0 story, just tell us if Karin is Sarada's BIOLOGICAL mother or not. That's all that interests me at this point.

Reactions: Ambivalence

Amaterasu

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Tss... Evil spoilers were shit... Anyways Sakura get the main thing, and she gonna have a discussion with this bald weird.

It was an Okay chapter 4/5

crashbash4e

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What an strange chapter today naruto is lacking this kinda remainds me of gohan from dragon ball T_T sigh hope they get more serius because this battle wont go well if they lack again in skills maybe naruto didnt train well or something because he s working as hokage

TyrionUchiha

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So, they got rusty? I thought this was Naruto, not Call of Duty. As Hokage (and a Mad Max nomad), Naruto and Sasuke really don't have any other choice in their positions than to keep their skills honed and ready. Sure the last time they saw any real continuous action was the War, but still.

Long story short, 3/5 for me. I was expecting a beatdown (and a few panels of Shin going "GGGHHH" from getting pwned), but all in all, it wasn't THAT disappointing for me. Interested to see how Sakura will react to being forced to save Shin's son... Shin. :|

Konohanin

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
At least Sasuke protected his daughter, so I'll give him credit there but the look on Sasuke and Naruto's face when Sakura punched Shin Sr. Love it, Them getting rusty- not so much.

not really sure how I feel about this chapter, it's just kinda.... "oh ok then"

ichirou

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I gave it a one. Not because Sasuke and Naruto got solod but i feel the chapter lacked the right expressions or emotions example: Chocho not giving a **** while her friend is in a dangerous situation and not planning of smthing of help; Naruto, Sarada, Sasuke didnt give a shit that Sakura got sucked in by the main villain and instead pitied how noob they became. I mean wtf Kishi? these reactions are really out of context. Sasuke going in to protect saraada was good but with his back? srsly what happened to his susasono which he used to protect himself from the gokages. This chapter is so messed up kishi does not know how to pace this manga with just 10 chapters.

uchihaVsenju

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
To those who wish this manga to end simply dont read it how hard is that.

just like everybody im kind of disappointed too with sasuke and naruto but it makes sense since they havent battled in years and didnt expect enemy to be this strong. but i still would wanted to see susanoo as soon as naruto got stabbed.

Status
Not open for further replies.