Not open for further replies.

wraith6

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the last manga wasn't interesting . while naruto was useless. sakura taken . sasuke watching . I just hope the next is better , now with renegan sasuke is now stronger than naruto as naruto doesn't have six paths mode again . annoying

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hi friendssssss

OMFGGGGGG

A new chapter kyaaaaaaaaaa
im so excited..this is like the BEST CHAPTER EVEEEER IMEAN BESTEST CHAPTER YET WOOHOO

Just look at mah sasusaku bebe!

Well i know i'm suppose to wet my panties now over that sasusaku momentu desu.. i mean they are in the same page soo yeah.. but i barely understood this chapter..

Whats up with Sakura's conversation with the villain??

Plus is Sakura ignoring Nardo and nardo complaining he is also there suppose to make us feel nostalgic and laugh?

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just because older Shin has Sharingans all over his body doesn't mean he can see out of them... Danzo couldn't see out of the ones on his arm, they are not linked like the Rinnegan so it makes sense that he couldn't see Sakura.... I don't think they can control weapons, he marked it with his seal and was able to teleport it similar to how the Fourth was able to teleport to his markings

My prediction: They stated that the Sharingan can teach itself techniques outside of time (How Sasuke learned susanoo and amaterasu from itachi), and that if humans dont evolve they become extinct...... I think each sharingan learned each technique through time, one seen obito's ability and that why they have the space time jutsu, and one eye seen the forth's teleportation markings technique and that's how they are able to mark and teleport objects.... Maybe the eyes got linked somehow through the Infinite Tsukuyomi and gave rise to the altered white Zetsu's (Shin).... but this is just a theory.

theuchihaguy

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Unfortunately I think the facts revealed in the spoiler are just one of Kishi's troll attempts to get more readers interested in Gaiden. The way I see it there's only two ways of interpreting the translations :

1. The DNA test was likely used to determine Sarada's parents

2. Sarada has Karin's DNA because sasuke bites karin

Zawerni

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Unfortunately I think the facts revealed in the spoiler are just one of Kishi's troll attempts to get more readers interested in Gaiden. The way I see it there's only two ways of interpreting the translations :

1. The DNA test was likely used to determine Sarada's parents

2. Sarada has Karin's DNA because sasuke bites karin
So does Sarada have Jugo's DNA, since Jugo merged with Sasuke during the Killer Bee fight?

Does she also have Itachi's, since Sasuke has his eyes?

Also Hashirama, since Kabuto healed Sasuke using his cells?

Status
Not open for further replies.