Soloist

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wtf is this bullshit first off ain't no way a basic katana can pierce narutos cloak I mean come of even narutos v1 cloak protected the ninja alliance from 10 tails attacks and a sword pierces thru his strongest cloak and I swear naruto heals waaaaaaay quicker than that I mean sasuke impaled his lung with chidori and he healed with a little kurama chakra but look how long it takes him to heal from a sword wound with all the kurama chakra at his disposal and sasuke could have teleported sarada away instead of jumping in front of her and he could've teleported Sakura as well

Rasha29

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Even though I didn't like Kishimoto not showing Naruto & Sasuke full power at this age. What Sasuke did within this chapter was straight epic on a skill level, if you could follow the fight.

Sasuke first switch places within the air with younger Shin who was behind Older Shin and then Sasuke perform a 1 handed fire ball jutsu. Which then Older Shin counter by using his MS technique to put younger Shin behind him, by making the weapon within younger Shin hands go backward. Then after younger Shin was hit by the fire ball jutsu, the impact made him hit older Shin in the back. Sasuke then switch places with older Shin and grab his weapon back (all this before Sasuke hit the ground).

So sorry Narutards, Sasuke is not rusty within battle like Naruto (to much of Naruto standing their juicing up on full doses of 9 tail steroids injection, instead of fighting at base mode or sage mode first)

Last edited:

DoubleKamui

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
2/5

By far the worst chapter of the Gaiden series.

It's stupid that Kishi is trying to make Sakura look good by nerfing Sasuke, Naruto and even Shin (the baldy dude).

Naruto didn't do jack shit in this entire chapter. He was told by Sasuke to protect Sarada, yet couldn't, which forced Sasuke to protect his daughter himself.

Sakura somehow managed to land a hit against a dude who has eyes all over his body. The very same guy who predicted Sasuke's Katon attack in his blind spot. Yet, he couldn't see Sakura launching an attack for some reason.

To make matters worse, Sasuke didn't even use his S/T ninjutsu to help Sakura escape. Does he even care about her? Lol.

This is why I never wanted Kishi to introduce a villain in this mini-series because it's too damn obvious that Naruto and Sasuke will be nerfed, otherwise villains will stand no chance against these demi-gods.

The only thing I really enjoyed about this chapter was Sasuke's elegant fighting scene.

iNotorious

Immortal
Kin
808💸
Kumi
5,854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Classic Kishi. Make the enemy seem pretty powerful than the main characters, and then make Naruto and Sasuke go serious. I think it was expected of them to be rusty.
And, I enjoyed this chapter.
Did you people notice that this is the first time anyone's got actually hit by a Katon jutsu? Shin got burnt pretty bad
4/5
@Bold, i hope you were using drugs when you made that reply. They do not! seem powerful at all, pre-juubi jin obito at best.

Just let this series end already ffs.
Agreed.

The ammount of BS in this chapter is off the charts. I still can't believe I read something so abysmal.

1/5

Please just let it end after 4 chapters...
I agree.

1/5.

Not only were Sasuke and Naruto nerfed, but Shin was as well - He's covered in sharingan, how did he NOT see Sakura coming at him?

This was an obvious nerf-everyone-so-Sakura-is-useful chapter.

It was more acceptable with Kaguya, since she didn't have her head covered with eyes. But Shin should have 360 vision, with more perception than the late 6 paths of pain.

I've lost interest in this garbage akatsuki v2.0 story, just tell us if Karin is Sarada's BIOLOGICAL mother or not. That's all that interests me at this point.
Somehow naruto lost SM sensing, somehow sasuke lost susano.

worst chapter i have ever seen
I concur.

This chapter is one of the worst chapters I've ever read in a manga. It was so bad that it made me laugh. The plot so far has been so predictable, so bad that kishimoto had to nerf the main characters so they could add pointless drama. Sakura being kidnapped was predicted in the last chapter.

If i had the chance to give this chapter a 0 out of 5, i would but i can't so 1/5.

Naruto.

Immortal
Kin
204💸
Kumi
2,319💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Bold, i hope you were using drugs when you made that reply. They do not! seem powerful at all, pre-juubi jin obito at best.

Agreed.

I agree.

Somehow naruto lost SM sensing, somehow sasuke lost susano.

I concur.

This chapter is one of the worst chapters I've ever read in a manga. It was so bad that it made me laugh. The plot so far has been so predictable, so bad that kishimoto had to nerf the main characters so they could add pointless drama. Sakura being kidnapped was predicted in the last chapter.

If i had the chance to give this chapter a 0 out of 5, i would but i can't so 1/5.
Powerful is a relative term here. Atm, Shin seems "powerful" than Naruto and Sasuke, given that these two brats are basically Gods. Or, call it nerfing by Kishi.

Drizzy

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If Naruto was just in Sage Mode and Sasuke was just using his sharingan I would understand. But having them in their top states getting their ass beat by someone that had to get a new heart from a punch from Sakura is unbearable.

Rasha29

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Would everyone calm down, cause if Naruto wasn't rusty within battle or out of sync in fighting alongside Sasuke. This fight would have then been over within seconds, cause as soon as Sasuke switch places with Younger Shin and perform a 1 handed fire ball jutus. Naruto could of then perform a Naruto & Sasuke collaboration combination, by throwing a rasen shuriken and destroy them already (but he was to busy fanboying over Sasuke).

Naruto & Sasuke shouldn't have to go full out god mode or half god mode to defeat these two clowns and should be skill enough at this age to defeat them at average level (Sasuke is, but your pimp Naruto need to get back on his shit).

Last edited:

JincoII

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I enjoy the chapter not the best but we all knew this was a possible out come. In the time of peace skills fall, ( Gohan Dragon ballz) also we had to see what the bad guys had.

my question is Why does Sasuke have only one hand/arm, I thought he had a replacement like Naruto?

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Personally, I loved the chapter. It's hilarious how mad everyone is about Naruto and Sasuke getting nerfed in one chapter when Sakura is nerfed all the time. They underestimated their opponent and suffered for it. It makes perfect sense that Sakura was able to beat them easily as Shin's eye can control weapons and Sakura uses none. The panels of Sasuke jumping in front of Sarada got me right in the feels as did Sasuke, Sakura, and Sarada getting ready to finally have their talk. Sakura getting kidnapped by that jutsu makes sense. Maybe she wanted to follow and figure out what was going on? Maybe Sasuke and Naruto knew she could handle herself and also saw the opportunity? Waste of a panel on Chouchou, but at least it was only the one panel this time.

Dondaime Hokage Naruto

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Liked the new chapter... It was hilarious. I am not gonna lie guys, I liked it that Naruto and Sasuke through peace got weaker or nerfed sincwe Kishi did that to both Madara and Kaguya. So it was a bit of a pay back. That Sakura though... haha

Legitbeans

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The nerf is real.
A few ways any of this could have been avoided:
1. Naruto uses his super blitz kurama chakra arms to restrain the two.
2. Sasuke uses all mighty push to restrain them/push away the weapons
3. If the chakra cloak actually worked
4. Sasuke could have used mini chibaku tensei to trap the two
5. Sasuke could have teleported sakura away from the space time jutsu and koed everyone at the base.
6. If Naruto and sasuke hadnt been written to be so rusty. Naruto isnt the kind of guy to simply give up his training since he's become a hokage. And sasuke was always travelling and supposedly bettering himself. There's no way they would be this rusty so as to be fodderized by shit uchihas

0/5 IGN

NahRooToe

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have a few questions/comments

I don't think sasuke did that bad first of all, he showed us that he has almost fine tuned that ms tech apparently he can't use it that often or else he would have saved Sakura.

How the hell did Older shin not see Sakura coming lmao? He has eyes in his arm and on his head ffs, now I'm not trying to say he is as good a sensory ninja as nahrootoe and sasuke but it seems like they know exactly when a threat is coming way before hand, while Shin gets freaking punched out the blue lool!

The 7th hokage literally didn't help this fight at all, he couldn't do the one job he was supposed to do which was protect Sarada, instead he gets stabbed through his cloak by some bullsht ms tech that was 1 panel.

I think the chapter was pretty good honestly, every chapter leaves u with questions as to why and what the heck.. That's what keeps us coming back

imCaution

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1/5.

Not only were Sasuke and Naruto nerfed, but Shin was as well - He's covered in sharingan, how did he NOT see Sakura coming at him?

This was an obvious nerf-everyone-so-Sakura-is-useful chapter.

It was more acceptable with Kaguya, since she didn't have her head covered with eyes. But Shin should have 360 vision, with more perception than the late 6 paths of pain.

I've lost interest in this garbage akatsuki v2.0 story, just tell us if Karin is Sarada's BIOLOGICAL mother or not. That's all that interests me at this point.
the rinnegan sees everything

Status
Not open for further replies.