Akuma

Legendary
Kin
279💸
Kumi
803💴
Trait Points
46⚔️
Lol, NB never ceases to surprise with these reactions.

It was a good chapter, what did you guys expect to happen? A Bijuudama or Susanoo? What happened was perfectly within reason, they knew nothing about Danzov2's Mangekyou S. And let's remember that an MS is not to be taken lightly, even if it is Naruto/Sasuke. As Naruto said, Sasuke roughly even got serious, and Kurama admitted to Naruto's decline in combat ability.

I liked the Sakura bits, it somehow felt pleasent and nostalgic.

Edit: 4/5. Because I want to see more of Boruto, one thing i'm hot happy with is Kishimoto's obsession with Uchihas.

Last edited:

Ken Kaneki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So Gaiden has ended ?

They can all go back to village as nobody cares about Sakura and everyone else is Ok . I see no reason for it to continue. The next time Shin attacks, they know his power, they will neg him. No need to go after him. Go to village and chillax

Reactions: ~Ethereal~

guts2nevergiveup

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol, NB never ceases to surprise with these reactions.

It was a good chapter, what did you guys expect to happen? A Bijuudama or Susanoo? What happened was perfectly within reason, they knew nothing about Danzov2's Mangekyou S. And let's remember that an MS is not to be taken lightly, even if it is Naruto/Sasuke. As Naruto said, Sasuke roughly even got serious, and Kurama admitted to Naruto's decline in combat ability.

I liked the Sakura bits, it somehow felt pleasent and nostalgic.

Edit: 4/5. Because I want to see more of Boruto, one thing i'm hot happy with is Kishimoto's obsession with Uchihas.
Agreed.

it was an interesting chapter. There were some were some disappointing things but overall I liked the chapter.

Last edited:

HyuugaHeir

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Jeez. Interesting.

Ididn't hoped for much action though. We all know Naruto and Sasuke as gods something along that line. But I kept my mind thinking that the villain would be something new and somehow would have an edge against those two. Call it nerf, call it plot restriction, I dont mind. That's all there is to it.

Nonetheless, I'll say this: It only just started. I bet there could be more, action wise, display of power those sort of things. It is too early to conclude.
Im not an enthusiast of Sarada being karin's child. But the last panels kinda gives me the impression that Sarada and Shin somehow had a similar past, that is, Sakura wanting to make sure of Sarada/Shin's welfare. But this is something of a long shot for me.
(i dunno maybe Karin asked Sakura to take care of Sarada afterall. But I dont see clear reasons yet so let's wing it)

I felt glimpses of SS status which were cut short by that miniature juubi.
So what if Karin is really involved with Sarada? (Ithought of deleting this part UGH)

Great Chapter Perfect score on any scale :D
It's great to see the plot finally moving and uncovering some stuffs.
What Im happiest about is that Naruto and Sasuke were held back. It would have been a bore if they defeated the enemy at such an early phase.

I am hoping for a steady development.

Alice in Noodleland

Veteran
Kin
5,003💸
Kumi
70💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
C'mon guys its the best chapter so far!

I'm not worried about Sasuke and Naruto being semi fodders here. I do think they were very cautious of using their abilities to those Uchiha freaks.

Now, the most interesting part is going to happen next chapter. Will Sakura save the enemies? Of course she will.
SARADA will surely blame herself . Then its going to be Flashbacks of her birth and Sasukes departure 12 years ago.

mushidama

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have a funny feeling sasuke & Naruto plan this so they can find out we're there hide out was at I just don't see no other explanation for kishimoto too Nerf the main two characters and it's not like there old so I don't get it

uchihamad

Elite
Kin
141💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Naruto's cloak can't protect him ?? Sasuke waiting for enemy to wake up from ground and talk...If it was young sasuke he would have used amaterasu or susano to end their life. I have spotted that Sasuke covering Sarada...Why don't he susano for that ? Atleast it shows that he cares his daughter. Is Sakua going to heal the enemys ?

Status
Not open for further replies.