Status
Not open for further replies.
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i havnt felt this way about naruto in a long time since ending of the war tbh till now naruto has been exciting for me each week and i love the grown up naruto way more then young naruto i hope this series last at least 5 years

TimeMask

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Shin seems to have kamui like the mini Ten tails creature and their eyes are linked. I can't decide if Shin's MS design looks good but it would look better if it had a red pupil.

I made a thread about comparing Sasuke to Vegeata as a father. I could see Naruto training Sarada.

HyuugaHeir

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Your looks are all Sasuke, especially around the eyes, but you act like all Sakura :D
Naruto breathed life into the chapter. Beat that./

Incoming Sakura Panels, hahaha, Nah, I was just thinking if sakura were able to learn about where naruto is going and moreover, Sarada following Naruto....

VOila

Last edited by a moderator:

Ryóma

Legendary
Kin
495💸
Kumi
23,879💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The only things I don't like in this chapter are for one, Chocho of course. I don't know why she has to be there, it would flow much more smoothly without her. At least Sarada could have gone with Boruto or something, that would have at least been plausible. And the other thing is this whole Uchiha thing. That strange Sharingan kid kind of makes the plot awkward, and I don't think we need another Uchiha story.

This chapter was probably the best from the Gaiden series though. I like how Sarada awakened her Sharingan without having to resort to any violence. It was just purely due to her extreme emotions felt at that time at the thought of meeting her father. I felt sorry for her in the chapter. And I LOLed when Sasuke did not recognize her, although I can't blame him, seeing as how he has not seen her in many years.

HyuugaHeir

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The only things I don't like in this chapter are for one, Chocho of course. I don't know why she has to be there, it would flow much more smoothly without her. At least Sarada could have gone with Boruto or something, that would have at least been plausible. And the other thing is this whole Uchiha thing. That strange Sharingan kid kind of makes the plot awkward, and I don't think we need another Uchiha story.

This chapter was probably the best from the Gaiden series though. I like how Sarada awakened her Sharingan without having to resort to any violence. It was just purely due to her extreme emotions felt at that time at the thought of meeting her father. I felt sorry for her in the chapter. And I LOLed when Sasuke did not recognize her, although I can't blame him, seeing as how he has not seen her in many years.
There's gotta be always an oddball in teh scenario. And that's Chocho for us. It's annoying in a very uhmmm weirdly positive way.

Byron123

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
LOL! I haven't even finished the chapter but I had to comment on that. "Not Lord Seventh", "Just Seventh" oh Naruto you grew into a modest person XD

Last edited:

DoubleKamui

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
LMAO @ that last page. That shit had me dying.

OT: Great chapter.

I'm starting to like Naruto's design. I despise his short hair-cut but I'm getting use to it. He's looking more and more badass every second. He doesn't just look like a badass - he is one. The way he handled that kid was ****ing boss. Even Chocho is fangirling over him. Lol

Last edited:

ahmo

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
love the chapter
loved the sarada
hate the chocho (in fact, **** the cho cho)
in love with the sharingan
who the fu*k is this shin and his dad?

Alice in Noodleland

Veteran
Kin
5,003💸
Kumi
70💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
3.5 okay ....make it 4 stars( because Naruto's cloak is badass)

Every chapter leaves me craving for the main course. shin vs. Sasuke appetizer #1 shin vs Naruto appetizer#2 .

Seeing Naruto talking as an adult and grown up man makes me smile. Its quiet refreshing .:nefer:

I am beginning to accept the possibility of shin as Sarada's twin. I dont know why ( will blame it to Star wars XD) , Shin is acting like being monopolized . In sense that the hatred he's feeling is not self acquired but implanted by someone. Shisui can monopolize people without them knowing can'tt he?

Now for Sasuke. My oh my. 12 years a Sauce.
How can you not recognized your own daughter? :rage:
That only confirms you're using a Nokia 3310 Sasuke because the snake game and Space impact entertains you. Because you don't want to charge you're phone and 3310's battery life is forever!!!!

And please drop the sword.

Chocho my dear , the last 2 chapters you're funny and entertaining but please the only thing you need is a mirror to confirm your paternity.:wesobi:

bibspark

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
something weird.....

Naruto said his clone wouldn't be able to defend Sadara and Chocho against Chin but in the WAR, one of his clones managed to fend of Madara's mokoton forest attack

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

or Naruto just wanted Sadara to meet his father???

pandav p

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awesome chapter . Naruto still telling lies about his childhood( naruto popular with girls , hahahahahahajahahahahha)(he is still a child, although he is quite humble too)

This arc is a million times better than kaguya or war arc , i'll have to say. Seema kishimoto got his skiils back!!!!!!

uchihamad

Elite
Kin
141💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Naruto said that Sarada look like Sasuke especially around the eyes and act like Sakura. I don't think Naruto has any reason to lie to a kid. So it's pretty much sure that her mother is Sakura. In next chapter Sasuke attack her and she avoid the attack. Naruto will come there and explain everything to him. Even after Sasuke recongnize her as his child he will tell her to go to home.

jeethu

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I would rate it 5 stars, but the fact that Sasuke did not recognize his own daughter made me give 4 stars..

I mean come on! Sasuke is a Sanin level ninja and yet cant recognize his daughter!!

Apart from that totally cool chapter!! Naruto is awesome as always!! Liked it overall!!

esenn1

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
something weird.....

Naruto said his clone wouldn't be able to defend Sadara and Chocho against Chin but in the WAR, one of his clones managed to fend of Madara's mokoton forest attack

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

or Naruto just wanted Sadara to meet his father???
Plot my son, plot

rikudo mode

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Boruto and konohamaru have a bigger and a great opponent before them. Shin will be very dangerous to handle by his peers. Naruto has to train Boruto and Sarada.

Status
Not open for further replies.