Not open for further replies.

Sambro123

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Great anime. Awesome suspense scenes. It doesn’t matter where the other sharingan users came from but is sure we will find out soon enough. Hope sasuke doesn’t hurt his daughter. Cant wait for chapter 5

tacolover0909

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have a long shot theory. We all know that sasuke transplanted his brother's eyes to get the EMS, but whith this in mind we must put into consideration the following: what ever happened to his eyes? Were they stored? Maybe Shin is an experiment and has sasuke's eyes, or maybe the mysterious figure has the eye and the small creature has the other.

Gingka Uzumaki

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Gaiden is pretty much better than the latter half of the War Arc, I'll give it that

Naruto busting out the Nine Tails was something else

how long is this series supposed to last?

Ghost7

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't see why naruto used Kuramas power so fast and hw the technology evolved that much fast with out seeing the changes in the manga that much though its a nice chapter but seems a bit short.

Kuroi Honoo

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
5 out of 5 for sure-this chapter was PHENOMENAL!!!!!

I don’t know what it is but Chouchou is always amusing. So this “Shin” seems to have an anger of a thousand suns for Naruto lol I was surprised when “Shin” activated Mangekyou and even more by the design. It was much more plain than the usual more detailed and weird designs but I suppose it also adds some uniqueness as a result. I didn’t expect for Naruto become as serious as he did by releasing Kyuubi Chakra Mode. Naruto truly did not want to take any chances with the two girls’ lives. It was really awesome when Sarada handed over the bento to Naruto which sparked the memory when her father did something similar with him ^^ I liked that he replied back to her in the same manner he did with Sasuke and his altered version of the past was hilarious. I loved how he referred to her parents traits making up her character =D And how he referred to Chouchou traits was humorous :) I’m glad that his explanation and simple presence brought relief and reassurance to Sarada ^^ Sarada’s facial expression was heartwarming but unfortunately their reunion turned into a horrific outcome. Anyone who lashes out on Sasuke really has no reason as he obviously doesn’t even recognize his own daughter due to the lengthy gap of time but rather is taking her for one of the Uchiha enemies. I’m anticipating the following chapter!

Prediction-wise, I think Sasuke will attempt to attack Sarada and Naruto will intervene, at least I’m hoping anyways.

Eldirian

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
last chapter: under spell?
I dont really understand why Naruto didn't blitz Shin's ass in a blink. You see a new mangekyo sharingan user, you wanna seize him and investigate, right? Naruto should have immobilize Shin in a sec, fast as he is, and make a clone transport him into Konoha to interrogate.

That really wasn't logical reaction now, was it? Letting Shin go after being attacked. And no, Shin wouldnt even have a chance to warp away, Naruto would knock him out instantly.

What do you think?

returnee09

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I dont really understand why Naruto didn't blitz Shin's ass in a blink. You see a new mangekyo sharingan user, you wanna seize him and investigate, right? Naruto should have immobilize Shin in a sec, fast as he is, and make a clone transport him into Konoha to interrogate.

That really wasn't logical reaction now, was it? Letting Shin go after being attacked. And no, Shin wouldnt even have a chance to warp away, Naruto would knock him out instantly.

What do you think?
I'm not sure if naruto thinks like kakashi, shika, or itachi that he just observe and analyze if there are more like him. the good thing about it is, he knows now that someone else is there besides shin, jmt.

Status
Not open for further replies.