Legendary
Kin
640💸
Kumi
6,987💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
she already has mangekyo dude.... look her both eye she has the eye of shisui and itachis
here shisu and itachi eye pic 1 shisui pic 2 itachi

1. http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/NTAwWDUwMA==/z/KVYAAOxySy9SSplO/$(KGrHqJ,!nYFIuYSV3W)BSSplOR8kQ~~60_35.JPG

and now look saradas eye
if u look good u can see itachi/shisui/sasuke into her :3
You understand it ALL wrong

She has simply unlocked the Sharingan in it's earliest stage. That is not the Mangekyou Sharingan. That is a 1 Tomoe Sharingan that Sarada unlocked. The picture you showed of Itachi is a 3 Tomoe Sharingan. Shisui's is an actual Mangekyou.

All Uchihas who unlock the standard Sharingan have the same look. It grows in stages
You must be registered for see images
Like I said, all Uchihas can attain these ones.

The Mangekyou Sharingan is different for everyone though. You aren't seeing the Itachi/Shisui/Sasuke in her. You're seeing the Uchiha in her. Sarada did not unlock Mangekyou is all I'm saying

Sasuke Uzumaki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
what most surprised me by this chapter is not sasuke not recognizing his daughter because lets be real if he hasnt seen her since she was born why would he, but the fact he is are you one of his little friends, meaning there are more people with the sharingan out there even though there are meant to be just 2 uchihas left (sasuke and salada). where are they coming from? and dont you only get MS from like killing your friend or something, how did Shin get it?

Cho cho please just leave im sick of your crap, also this whole who is my real father or mother bullshit, if they have mobile phones and laptops surely they have paternity tests too?
Sasuke saw Shin with his sharingan and assumed there are more people with it. Ever since he saw just 1 person with the Sharingan -which was sth impossible- he thought there might be more.

Of course he would have never recognized Sarada, there was NO reason for her to be at that place at all!

Nice to see Sarada getting a Sharingan for a nice emotional reason and not for something negative.

Trea

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I thought this was the best chapter so far. I would have thought Sasuke would have recognized his own chakra within Sarada, unless he's just being cautious. He used to be able to sense chakra, maybe he lost that ability when he and Naruto lost some of their SO6P powers. I think he's wondering if there are other experiments out there since he saw Uchiha eyes in the forest when he should have been the only one left. He might not be trusting all of his senses now because of that. Chocho seems to be the comic relief in this series. She looks just like her parents and she's the only one who doesn't see it.

Naruto was kind of cool in this chapter nice to see that he matured, except when it comes to remembering his and Sasuke's childhood. I don't think he was worried that a clone wouldn't be able to protect Sarada and Chocho, I think he just didn't want to take a chance with the villages children. As Hokage he is responsible for all of the villages children.

I could be proven wrong, but I think Sarada is Sakura's child. I believe that Sasuke does not even know about her. Sakura wanted to prove she could be self sufficient and didn't let him know she was pregnant. I think she let Sarada believe he was around when she was a baby even though he was not so she would feel loved by both parents. She wanted to be able to show him that she could take care of things while he was gone and didn't want to make him return earlier than he was ready to. She always felt bad watching Sasuke and Naruto's backs as they saved her. Her pride made her want to show that she could take care of things alone until he was ready to come home. She didn't want to force him to choose between redeeming himself, which she knew he had to do, and her.

The Demon Hawk

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I thought this was the best chapter so far. I would have thought Sasuke would have recognized his own chakra within Sarada, unless he's just being cautious. He used to be able to sense chakra, maybe he lost that ability when he and Naruto lost some of their SO6P powers. I think he's wondering if there are other experiments out there since he saw Uchiha eyes in the forest when he should have been the only one left. He might not be trusting all of his senses now because of that. Chocho seems to be the comic relief in this series. She looks just like her parents and she's the only one who doesn't see it.

Naruto was kind of cool in this chapter nice to see that he matured, except when it comes to remembering his and Sasuke's childhood. I don't think he was worried that a clone wouldn't be able to protect Sarada and Chocho, I think he just didn't want to take a chance with the villages children. As Hokage he is responsible for all of the villages children.

I could be proven wrong, but I think Sarada is Sakura's child. I believe that Sasuke does not even know about her. Sakura wanted to prove she could be self sufficient and didn't let him know she was pregnant. I think she let Sarada believe he was around when she was a baby even though he was not so she would feel loved by both parents. She wanted to be able to show him that she could take care of things while he was gone and didn't want to make him return earlier than he was ready to. She always felt bad watching Sasuke and Naruto's backs as they saved her. Her pride made her want to show that she could take care of things alone until he was ready to come home. She didn't want to force him to choose between redeeming himself, which she knew he had to do, and her.
@bold You're absolutely right!

@underlined You stole my assumptions, bro. It's exactly what I think as well. There could be other reasons, but this one is sensibly the most dominant.

The rest is well summarized, covered up a few plot speckles.

Soloist

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
?? bruh really pulled out a sword tho
And I think that was BM not RM cos it resembled BM design more
And did sarada awaken MS and sharingan and sharingan
And I think shin's and that juubis sharingans are fake and why can that mofo use kamui

senninferdy

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Good assumption/theory but there is a flaw.
I believe Sasuke is aware he has a child in Konoha.Even if he were not aware at the time of birth, Naruto communicates with Sasuke once in a while,so he surely gets news from Naruto of his kid at least!

SoundBar

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Eh, not really liking the pace of the manga so far now that I think about it, everything is moving so fast. I understand it's a mini series, but wtf did she do to get a sharingan already? It wasn't too long ago sharingan was rare among uchiha, and she obtains it through no training at all. I still like the story, I just don't think it's right for a mini series, at this rate sarada and chocho will be god tier by the end of it. That's my only complaint so far, other than that, the chapter is a solid 3.5/5

Bi0hazard

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Negatives: Chocho is a waste of panel, so annoying.
No Naruto, so far Sadara is nothing like Sakura.

-2 points right there.

Positives: ignoring the negatives it was a enjoyble chapter.
Naruto is really cool.
Sadara panel time is always nice.
Dammit Sauske Lol.
Been airing forever for a female Uchiha, so I'm excited.

3/5 chapter.
Chocho is suppose the comic relief from all the serious

Status
Not open for further replies.