Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Onlything that explains this mess is:-
Sakura developed an illness ergo the fainting spells.
Sasuke is searching for a cure all these years.
Sarada is their legitimate child.
Sakura trying to cope with Sasuke's absence to the detriment of her health? Is she starting to pump chakra toward age-reversal in the belief that Sasuke might find her so attractive he'll never leave her again?

crashbash4e

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well this is kind off interesting start for the first naruto spin off chapter still i tough that first chapter will have test for head band etc sigh hope that later will boruto and other two be choosed i wonder whu will trough if that way will story go

Kamui Sama

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hey I'm just happy Naruto's back, I'll take it XD

You must be registered for see images

man I love this page though. Naruto and Sasuke look badass

Six Paths

Legendary
Kin
121💸
Kumi
4,249💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First chapter in quite a while and I have to say the feels started getting up. I remember reading it when I was a kid, reading and watching about kid Naruto, now I am grown up reading about his kids...How time flies.

Either way, I liked the fact how Sarada is very similar to Sasuke when he was about to leave. She is still confused on why she needs to be a ninja, what a ninja is. She is even missing a father figure. Seeing how she is kinda jealous of Bolt and his father being in a village, but she is also very similar as they both miss their parents. Now....about the mother thing....I am a little confused. Why would Sarada ask his mother whether she is their actual daughter? Why would he look at the fact she has glasses? And Sakura fainting many times, doesn't make it much better. I am really scared to think what Sasuke did.

And for next time Sakura....Cut the picture before you put it in a family frame. Couldn't you even consider the fact how Sarada could just...COME ACROSS IS SOME DAY?

This could also be the reason why Sakura is jelaous. Sjhe might be jelaous of how Naruto has 2 children, while Sakura maybe had none....and she was taking care of the daughter of someone else entirely. I like the new Drama in these series, and I hope so much Kishimoto continues it!!

5/5, Got me hyped, questioning, and nostalgia!!

The Sach

Legendary
Kin
41💸
Kumi
4,751💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So in the end we'll find out Karin's dead and Sasuke loved Sakura all along and it will leave viewers enraged XD.

The way I see it Kishi has set up this drama to culminate in the movie.

And here I was expecting a comfy and funny SOL since peace has been established.
This is one of the possible things that might happen.Lol
I didn't like the way all the kids have personalities similar to dads, except Sarada that is.
Boruto is just another version of Naruto, Shikadai or whatever he is, is quite similar to Shikamaru, Sai's kid has inherited his ability(I doubt what will happen to Ino-Shika-Cho stuff?o.o) and so on and so forth.
The only characters that I want to see are Sasuke and Sarada.
This was decent chapter, but certainly isn't upto 'Naruto standards'.

ultraChalk

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Love it! It's an awesome start to a new manga!

Only thing I don't get is Shikamaru... if he knows it was a clone, why was he getting on Boruto for distracting his father? He should know how important quality time is for a child of his age. Idk that really bothered me and I don't understand why he did that.

uchihamad

Elite
Kin
141💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The real reason why Kishi gave sarada glasses is this reason. Now a lot of readers wanted to know who is the real mother of Sarada. Tbh I reallly think it's Sakura. In upcoming chapters they will revealve about Sasuke leaving Sarada At that moment we all be like :what: This is the reason why he leave them XD
Yea the same expression we made when we all knew Tobi is Obito. XD
Any way decent chapter loved it

baah

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I've gotta say, I loved Inojin's attempt at his father's jutsu. I like him already. Aside from that the Uchiha family is a mess. Sakura destroying the house made me laugh.

Overall, the new generation is interesting and I think that blue haired kiddo in the color pages might be the third member of Boruto's team.
Kabuto's child??? or a senju... he looks like tobirama...

Last edited:
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is awesome. The younger generation all have horrible mouths. Lol ?

Sakura is still a raging ***** destroying everything in her path with that strength.
Can't believe that salads mom might actually be Karin.
Saskue is cold blooded lol. Hasn't seen his daughter since she was a baby?! You think a kid would change him.
In other news if Karin really is salads mom that means

Salad half uchiha/uzumaki = serious shit
Boruto is half uzumaki/hyuga = serious shit

No one is messing with this kids. Is it to much to want to see them fight already!!!!

Both salad and boruto never see there dads but see there moms. I can see a serious bond forming between them 2.
This 1st chapter was very cool. Showed a lot of personality, how some other kids are slackers.

They better eventually show the adults teaching the new gens. This shit is sooo cool

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I already knew that. I guess I could've worded it different.

Also since it's so short and a lot of info has to be given in a short time so that the story can be underway, I wonder if Boruto's hide-and-seek is going to have plot significance. If not, that would be a weird thing to waste that many panels on, unless the sole purpose of all the dad-time was to highlight Sarada's situation. Everybody else was using their dad-time to train. So far we know that he keeps records and tries to beat them.
I think your right about that because as far as we know the 7th is always working and the attention bolt gets is his dad trying to keep him out of trouble(bolt says hide and seek). This is going to be VERY interesting.
What anime is that in your sig?

Last edited:

wootan

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well means sarada has potential to be most powerful ninja in the series ever. uchiha+uzumaki.. she'll skip sreps and jus go straight rinnegan and be attacked for her eyes... then again so do narutos children...

Kurumin

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This chapter was like... The climax of a really bad Korean drama DX
But whatever, there hasn't really been any relationship focus in the manga so I guess it's nice we're getting some now?

Ghekor

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I quite liked the chapter also Boruto,seems to be quite popular and not just because he is Narutos son he seems to have quite a few friends(thats what i got both from this chap and 700),and has much better chakra control,yes Naruto had Kurama to blame but only half of the blame lied with Kurama,Naruto just sucked at chakra control to begin with and his kid is using a shadow clone to play hide-and-seek(atleast i think it was a SC).Dont see why he has to be such a jackass to his dad,yes hes super busy and all but atleast he provides a clone for his kid to play with,Naruto didnt have any of that and everyone hated him. :rage:

Sarada on the other hand also seems like a cool char. though im real confused now if she is SS kid or not,i mean if Karin is her mother Kishi better have a good explanation(we cant judge by hair color alone thou),but if she really is Karins kid then damn a lot of jimmies will be rustled XD
Also Sarada not having her dad around since she was a baby,and he comming back and becoming Borutos master is just pure troll IMHO.

Cant wait for next chapter.

Byron123

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
First chapter in quite a while and I have to say the feels started getting up. I remember reading it when I was a kid, reading and watching about kid Naruto, now I am grown up reading about his kids...How time flies.

Either way, I liked the fact how Sarada is very similar to Sasuke when he was about to leave. She is still confused on why she needs to be a ninja, what a ninja is. She is even missing a father figure. Seeing how she is kinda jealous of Bolt and his father being in a village, but she is also very similar as they both miss their parents. Now....about the mother thing....I am a little confused. Why would Sarada ask his mother whether she is their actual daughter? Why would he look at the fact she has glasses? And Sakura fainting many times, doesn't make it much better. I am really scared to think what Sasuke did.

And for next time Sakura....Cut the picture before you put it in a family frame. Couldn't you even consider the fact how Sarada could just...COME ACROSS IS SOME DAY?

This could also be the reason why Sakura is jelaous. Sjhe might be jelaous of how Naruto has 2 children, while Sakura maybe had none....and she was taking care of the daughter of someone else entirely. I like the new Drama in these series, and I hope so much Kishimoto continues it!!

5/5, Got me hyped, questioning, and nostalgia!!
Still though it's pitiful what Kishi did to Sakura. At first she was just a girl with a stupid crush, then she matured, she became successful as a kunoichi, only so she can end up doing only housework with a kid which, in the best situation, is hers and she was left all alone after being knocked-up, or the worse scenario, she brings up a child that's not even hers because that the closest she can get to Sasuke!

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have a few thoughts and things on this chapter.

----Karin as Sarada's Mother-----

1. Sakura is INDEED her mother but that photo Sarada found was just a normal teammate picture. Idk why Jugo wouldn't be in there though if that's the case.

2. Karin is the mother but something happened to her or she jest left the baby in Sakura's care.

3. If Karin is the mother, as a few other people said, she will get OP Beans level, turn into Madara faqin Uchiwa, and solo the village because she becomes emochiha because sausage don't care about her. GG manga over.

Byron123

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Come to think of it guys, doesn't this bluish hair guy remind you awfully lot the vessel Orochimaru had before being "killed" by Sasuke?

Status
Not open for further replies.