CasualMisfit

Regular
Kin
15💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Honestly... this chapter just felt like a lot of ship baiting. Since Naruto officially ended, it's been more about the pairings than the characters dreams and goals being realised.

Naruto: Gaiden unfortunately reeks of an industry incessantly milking a cash cow!

Not only that but I get the feeling this is essentially a promo for the new movie. Much like the 3 DB chapters that were released prior to the release of "Revival of F".

It was however pretty nice and nostalgic to see Naruto in manga form again! :D

Reactions: dizzysasukefan

karl uchiha

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I've gotta say, I loved Inojin's attempt at his father's jutsu. I like him already. Aside from that the Uchiha family is a mess. Sakura destroying the house made me laugh.

Overall, the new generation is interesting and I think that blue haired kiddo in the color pages might be the third member of Boruto's team.
I think the blue haired kiddo may be a descendant of Toneri Ötsūtskī - the antagonist in Naruto: The Last movie.

Dgame

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well 10/10..... kishi at his best as usual... Well evidently sasuke and sakura aren't married yet cos from the picture frame it was sakura way of making up the picture arrangement so that sarada wont ask question on who is her dad ......... nd who is that dude in blue hair ..... hmm i feel the same way of seeing a boruto sarada and the dude in blue hair making up a new team 7....

Massifier

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm so glad Karin is Sarada's mother. I always wanted Sasuke and Karin to end up together, and was kinda sad that Sasusaku was forced on us. Then this chapter happened. YAY Sasurin all the way! I hope she isn't dead though... nah, she and Sasuke are probably banging right now! XD

Anyway, so Sarada is an Uchiha/Uzumaki/Senju Tribrid... inb4 natural-born SO6P. XD

Looking forward to next chap!!!!!! (No but really I'll be sad if it turns out Karin is dead. -.-)

Last edited:

Massifier

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay so we don't know if Karin or Sakura is Saradas mom 100% until it's in the manga so let's just enjoy the mystery
You must be registered for see images

You're kidding, right? Alright, let's wait until it's confirmed.

But, apart from me being obviously biased for Sasurin, you must admit it was implied heavily throughout this chapter. From Sarada inquiring about whether or not her father wore glasses, such as herself; to Sakura literally losing her mind and destroying their house when questioned about the legitimacy of their marriage/relationship.

The final panel, in my opinion, sold it out completely. And if I were Sasuke, I would think, hmm Karin saved my life like twice, I'm definitely picking her over the almost always useless Sakura who planned to kill me at the Samurai bridge mind you.

But alright, let's wait until it's confirmed.

yondaimeminato

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Aside from karin sakura sarada sasuke. i want to know what happened to orochimaru. did he really had a change in hearts? is sasuke trying to follow orochimaru steps making sure orochimaru is not doing anything suspicious which would explain why sasuke isnt in konoha. sasuke of all people knows the hide outs of orochimaru and what orochimaru does to obtain power. from the moment sasuke was revived to this moment we dont know what happened to orochimaru. it took about 16 years for madara/obito to show themselves on manga doing some activity and being the master mind behind akatsuki. how long will it take for orochimaru to reveal his new intentions if he has any. or was the moment when sasuke was revived the final moment of orochimaru. i just dont trust orochimaru.

Ellena334

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The child finds the picture of her mother and fact that Sakura doesn't like talking about it and because she covered up the picture proves that my theory is right.

Ellena334

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm so glad Karin is Sarada's mother. I always wanted Sasuke and Karin to end up together, and was kinda sad that Sasusaku was forced on us. Then this chapter happened. YAY Sasurin all the way! I hope she isn't dead though... nah, she and Sasuke are probably banging right now! XD

Anyway, so Sarada is an Uchiha/Uzumaki/Senju Tribrid... inb4 natural-born SO6P. XD

Looking forward to next chap!!!!!! (No but really I'll be sad if it turns out Karin is dead. -.-)
"You're sick and wrong, you know that?!!!"

Zohaku

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke leaves like a boss and sakura destroys a house with Sarada being able to sing daddy wasnt there lol this new series is gonna be good already i feel that sarada is gonna be the main point to this manga

Status
Not open for further replies.