Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Tbh this was a wondeful chapter, I felt so nostalgic, Naruto is so badass, Sasuke is still the Solo God, I love Sarada's first sentence : "Ninja This, Ninja That... This Sucks !"

I love her, Sakura destroying her house :lmao: At least she got development now.

And so... Sasuke banged Karin, huh ? What a troll he is, the Solo Troll

Alice in Noodleland

Veteran
Kin
5,003💸
Kumi
70💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awesome chapter 5/5

Finally narutoBase returned to life :<3
If they set up the conflict so quickly, I have a feeling it might be a sign the series is really going to be short. Not going to waste any time at all getting to the meat.

Didn't Kishi told in one interview that this is going to be a short series. ?

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
First Naruto chapter is a long time lol. Went from watching Naruto as a kid to watching his kids @_@

The new look of the city intrigues me... I like the more modern Konoha, it looks like Naruto really developed the city quickly over the time he was Hokage lol. I actually thought Chouchou was funny with her little attitude about everything lol. Bolt tricking Naruto was cool, even if Naruto wasn't really trying. Sai's kid using the ink jutsu and forming the small ink creature lol. I think it wasn't a failure though, he looks like he was purposely creating them like that given the smug looks on his face when he was done lol. Shikadai is such a Shikamaru clone but I love this though. Salad finding the picture Sakura made of her and Sasuke was a fake and the real picture had Karin instead of Sakura was such a troll loooool I kept saying Salad was her dad but didn't expect Kishi to start off trolling lol.

What i'm dislike isn't really a "what" but rather a "who", as in who was missing from it. I really wanted to see Rock Lee and his student/son.I'd love for the kid to be Lee's son, but either way would be cool with me. I also noticed the alack of even mentioning Bolt's
sisters lol, though this isn't something big. I still think some people wanted to see them. As much as I liked the picture revelation, I equally hate it as much. Just when you think Sakura might gain some character development as a mother, nope you got Salad hating Sakura and learning someone else might be her real mom. Talk about kicking someone when they're down lol.

DoubleKamui

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Beast chapter 5/5.

I'm already starting to like Sarada's character. I can sympathize and understand her thoughts and feelings. There is so much mystery surrounding Sasuke's relationship with Sakura and his daughter, that it's no surprise that Sarada is questioning a lot about his father. She's pretty much in the same boat as Bolt - they both want to spend time with their father, although the former has never even met him before. This twist is turning out to be very intriguing. It seems there are complications within the family.

UzumakiRyu

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No surprise she probably will be revealed as Karin's daughter raised by Sakura, kids only remain ignorant for so long before curiosity overcomes that.

fiend

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So Naruto Gaiden is going to be like, 'How I met your mother-Japanese version'?
So in the end we'll find out Karin's dead and Sasuke loved Sakura all along and it will leave viewers enraged XD.

The way I see it Kishi has set up this drama to culminate in the movie.

And here I was expecting a comfy and funny SOL since peace has been established.

UzumakiRyu

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So in the end we'll find out Karin's dead and Sasuke loved Sakura all along and it will leave viewers enraged XD.

The way I see it Kishi has set up this drama to culminate in the movie.

And here I was expecting a comfy and funny SOL since peace has been established.
Never cared for this pairing crap.

OP: I expect to see Naruto in some Above Kage level fights for Konoha this year.

Glad Of War

Elite
Kin
117💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Not bad. This chapter was Nostalgic as hell. Kinda felt I was reading Naruto again from the beginning when he was little kid. Sarada certainly has me intrigue, Although I find it weird Sasuke left the village for almost 10years without even seeing his daughter. Knowing him, I'm pretty sure he left the village for reason.

Sakura destroying her house was so hilarious same with Chouchou's ranting. Boruto personality seems okay not necessary Naruto 2.0. I would also want to know more about that Blue hair Ninja, I have feeling he would become Boruto's team-mate. All in All, I'll rate this chapter 5/5!

Forbidden Tale

Veteran
Kin
27💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
For the first time I saw Sarada, in that spoilers we got before final chapter was released I though she is Karin's daughter. They looks alike.

Tho, this could be Spanish soup.

Not bad chapter, 5/5 because it's 1st chapter.

AaaaNinja

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Didn't Kishi told in one interview that this is going to be a short series. ?
I already knew that. I guess I could've worded it different.

Also since it's so short and a lot of info has to be given in a short time so that the story can be underway, I wonder if Boruto's hide-and-seek is going to have plot significance. If not, that would be a weird thing to waste that many panels on, unless the sole purpose of all the dad-time was to highlight Sarada's situation. Everybody else was using their dad-time to train. So far we know that he keeps records and tries to beat them.

Last edited:

Jnaru

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
5/5 for sure

Sasuke is back with Double bang....

Naruto must b feeling nostalgic being bullied by his own tricks......

Will b waiting next week

fiend

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Onlything that explains this mess is:-
Sakura developed an illness ergo the fainting spells.
Sasuke is searching for a cure all these years.
Sarada is their legitimate child.

Status
Not open for further replies.