Zawerni

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
maybe all the times sasuke had to bite karin messed with his dna...
If that was the case then Salad should also look like Itachi, since Sasuke has his eyes

Or Hashirama, since Kabuto used his cells to heal Sasuke.

All jokes aside, I don't think there is some secret SasuKarin stuff going on. The picture frame was one of those with different segments in it, where people arrange a few different photos together. The picture of Sasuke and Taka is probably the most recent picture Sasuke has taken, so that's all Sakura had to use. Suigetsu was also covered on the left with baby pictures of Salad.

It's all just added drama. Probably to create a scenario in which Salad gets emotional enough to awake the Sharingan.

dizzysasukefan

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If that was the case then Salad should also look like Itachi, since Sasuke has his eyes

Or Hashirama, since Kabuto used his cells to heal Sasuke.

All jokes aside, I don't think there is some secret SasuKarin stuff going on. The picture frame was one of those with different segments in it, where people arrange a few different photos together. The picture of Sasuke and Taka is probably the most recent picture Sasuke has taken, so that's all Sakura had to use. Suigetsu was also covered on the left with baby pictures of Salad.

It's all just added drama. Probably to create a scenario in which Salad gets emotional enough to awake the Sharingan.
It was covered up, not TAPED over, there is a HUGE difference there.

dizzysasukefan

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So maybe he has a boy somewhere too,,, or him and sakura will have a boy
My theory is that Sasuke and Sakura aren't married yet and that Karin is indeed Sarada's biological mother. I think this will cause MAJOR drama with Sarada, and as a result Sasuke and Sakura will develop a REAL relationship and at the end of the mini-series they will marry and in the movie Sakura will indeed be pregnant with a boy. I feel this way because he showed Naruto and Hinata marriage, so why not Sakura and Sasuke's. This would be the perfect set-up for that.

Cassosphere

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Even if sarada isn't her biological daughter she has my respect. Especially if it isn't her's. If Sakura didn't raise her she would of had two absent parents. She would of been all alone. So Sakura did the right thing. Being a single mother isn't easy.

esenn1

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I hate THIS amount of COPYING between parents and children, on top of which both physically and in terms of personality and even worse, regarding what they utter.

Ryóma

Legendary
Kin
495💸
Kumi
23,879💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I found this chapter to be quite enjoyable. I think the interactions with Boruto and his father were great, it's nice to see that he was not ostracized like his father and that he was accepted by peers his age. I found Shikamaru, Choucha and Inojins resemblance to their fathers quite amusing. I wonder where Himawari was though?

Also, I noticed that when Sarada was clearly feeling down, Sakura did not visibly seem to show her any comfort, which further emphasizes to the reader that she may not be the mother. Or perhaps she was just so stricken with remorse at not being able to have seen Sasuke for such a long period of time. But I think that Sasuke should have stayed in the village with his daughter, since it will probably now affect Sarada in a negative way.

Konohanin

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think that Sarada really knows the background of the Uchiha's. Other people reference to their ability, like ChouChou, but it seems that she is not aware of anything.... Does she even know what the Sharingan is? and What is this thing about Sasuke being able to feel Sarada's emotions?

Honestly I think that Sasuke and Sakura are married (Uchiha emblem all over house and in their clothing), Sakura is the mother, and he is somehow still trying to atone for his past actions by doing missions for Naruto, and Kakashi in the past, that no one else would be able to do, including ANBU.

I guess we will find out when Sasuke comes back. Hopefully we get to see the other characters next chapter.

Ellena334

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I've officially lost all respect that I once had for Sasuke; for him to have a child with Karin instead of Sakura and then make sakura the child's care taker is just sick and wrong. And for Sakura to agree to it after everything he put her and Naruto through; she's literally insane.

Zawerni

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I've officially lost all respect that I once had for Sasuke; for him to have a child with Karin instead of Sakura and then make sakura the child's care taker is just sick and wrong. And for Sakura to agree to it after everything he put her and Naruto through; she's literally insane.
I don't recall that being confirmed.

Or are you secretly Kishimoto? :hint:

UzumakiRyu

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
For Sasuke to have a child while on his self discovery is careless at least with Sakura the child could of grown up and had some type of normal life until she grew up and become wiser for it and wanted to know of her father and such

Honord Sage

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The endless Implications on who is or is not the biological Mother will cause as much discussion as like who was Tobi did long ago. It’s going to be a long hard ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.