Not open for further replies.
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think this whole thing wouldn't even be as simple as Karin possibly being the mother of Sarada and leaving her in Sakura's care...the circumstances are more complex.
Maybe artificial conceiving or some dire situation happened? Or did Karin do something beforehand in the manga? Or a new villain?
Either way, this is going to be a focus of drama in main plot for Kishi to grab our attention.

Darkboy85

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol, kishi sure likes to toy with us. Anyways, great first chapter. Didn't expect to learn more on sarada in the first chapter though, That's a first.

Byron123

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
HOLY SHIT! I never expected for Sasuke to do such a pitiful but for Sakura to go that low to try to keep him no matter what even with keeping the child of a stranger?! Damn! And Naruto isn't a great father either by using clones but if that makes Boruto happy, whatever. What a nostalgic feeling nonetheless, I can't wait to see more of the new generatio =D

Last edited:

KayaUzumaki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don't know about anyone else but this chapter gave me a sense of nostalgia. It was like being introduced to Naruto all over again! And that Sarada drama. Love how the SasuSaku haters are already drawing conclusions. Not gonna lie, Karin and Sarada have some striking similarities but I'm going to wait for more info before drawing a conclusion.

5/5 for me!

UzumakiRyu

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The rustling starts too
from 0/10 How much of your jimmies were rustled by my comment? :D

OP I can see Sarada becoming very strong with the family genes she has especially if she is indeed Karin's daughter then with that and Sasuke's she will be someone to fear

Last edited:

Rohan

Supreme
Kin
1,041💸
Kumi
1,522💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The picture was taken during the Itachi Pursuit Arc and was perhaps a memory off Team Taka. Considering that Sasuke never stayed in Konoha, there won't be any photos of him. So, Sakura had no choice but to use that picture as evidence of her and Sasuke's relationship. I think Kishi is throwing us off track here.

Alice in Noodleland

Veteran
Kin
5,003💸
Kumi
70💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Despite what's the chapter seemingly pointing ( try to make us believe), My guts tells me Sarada is Sakura's child.

At first chapter? C'mon.

Now the "Sasuke's a bad father" topic is going to be the frontliners for haters. Well , after reading the panel of Sarada's narration about Sasuke As an AWOL father to her I took pity on that child.

But let's not forget that Sasuke still have the most wanted criminal tag and maybe a bounty on his head too . I think he's not a ninnyhead to bring his family along with him or stay with them and lure his enemies .

Out of Konoha.
The village still have this uneasiness feeling with Sasuke. Despite what he did for Kakashi on the Last still he's an enemy to many.
Konoha is The best place to raise Sarada. Imagine if Sasuke is around while Sarada is growing up. Her childhood will not be easy as she experienced while Sasuke is away.
That justified Sakura's outburst for Sarada's tantrums over his father's abscence.
Who knows what deal Sasuke made between the elders to let his family reside Konoha.

I am so excited for their first meeting.<3

4.5 for this week

Last edited:
Reactions: Icelerate

AaaaNinja

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I've gotta say, I loved Inojin's attempt at his father's jutsu. I like him already. Aside from that the Uchiha family is a mess. Sakura destroying the house made me laugh.

Overall, the new generation is interesting and I think that blue haired kiddo in the color pages might be the third member of Boruto's team.
He's too weird-looking to not be a main character. That's what I thought too.

I'm curious about the origin of the Taka photo, did Juugo take it? When? And why? Lol
I wouldn't be surprised if Karen initiated photo-taking. When she was in prison the item she was allowed to keep was a photograph of Sasuke.

Despite what's the chapter seemingly pointing ( try to make us believe), My guts tells me Sarada is Sakura's child.

At first chapter? C'mon.
If they set up the conflict so quickly, I have a feeling it might be a sign the series is really going to be short. Not going to waste any time at all getting to the meat.

Last edited:

Naruto 142

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
kishi resumes trolling sakura from chapter 1...i pity poor sarada cuz she is suffering other's mistake...
I wonder who that kid with blue hairs is?
Overall an ok chapter....

Status
Not open for further replies.