Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Priest nods his head in acknowledgement of his student's answer to his question. He would toss a scroll to him revealing a new technique to be learnt.

( Doton: Dosekidake no Jutsu ) - Earth Release: Earth and Stone Bamboo Shoot Technique
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: The user of this technique condenses the soil and rock in the area to sprout out in the form of four large spikes which attack the target from four separate directions to make it harder to evade. However, it can be easilty avoided by escaping upwards.

The technique is a simple manipulation of earth using your chakra.

As I instruct, 3 of my clones would sprint into action. 2 spew fire towards you, while the second which is behind you, sends a blade of wind to slice your head off. The third one waited for a little longer before jumping high into the sky and comes back with a drop kick.

Shroud

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Thought we stopped with the rp z.z
-How would you perform it? You use your chakra to take control of nearby earth condensing it into 4 rock spikes that attaack the target from all four directions
-Use it as if you'll use it in a battle
I flow my chakra through the earth it condenses into four solid spikes that impale my opponent from all directions z.z
-advntages attacks the opponent from nearly all directions
-Disadvantages can easily be avoided by going upwards
-What situations would you use it. Prolly aftr i lure my opponent into a corner or tight cave z.z

As for the synergy you could use that mud portal thing i forget the name then use this meaning no escape .-.

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I thought I should chip it in maybe you'll flow with it but I guess you prefer to continue with the direct route.

The next one. You'll focus your chakra into the ground and manipulate the earth, carving out an image of your self. A clone made of earth, able to use earth jutsu upto c-rank and able to withstand Taijutsu upto B-rank.

(Doton: Iwa Bunshin) - Earth Release: Rock Clone
Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user creates their clone out of stone that he
spits from his mouth. Unlike other types of clones the rock
clones don’t disappear after being defeated but rather
crumble like rubble. These clones can also be used to create
a clone of other people than themselves but do not take on
the abilities of the copied person. They can use up to C-Rank
Earth techniques and are very resistant to physical damage
such as that from Taijutsu which they can endure up to B-
Rank.

Shroud

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I work best without a template tbh ;_; ill give it a shot here i do it with all my other training

You send your chakra into the earth and take control of a large chunk forming a resialnt clone of your likeness
Useful and resliant of course limited in its jutsu usage but it doesnt have the immense drawbacks of the normal clone technique . I whould use it on occasion (tbh ive only used a clone tech once and it was the E Rank one lmao) anyways it has the drawbacks of the enemy easily being able to see it made but what you could do is have them be created underground and then they use the hiding ike a mole or tunnel technique to surrond your opponent and basicly pitfall him into a explosive tag filled pit z
Z

See i explained how it worked its advantages disadvantages and situation uses z.z

And uh question if you use this in a desert is it techniquely a sand clone like what sasori used agaisnt kankuro?

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It'd definitely be composed of sand since you are raising it from sand but that does not make it a sand clone.

So Priest gives his student a new scroll which contains the instructions and demonstration to the next technique. The technique is basically manipulating the surrounding earth to form a shelter around oneself or allies, acting as a defense of sort.

One of my clone sends a B-rank fireball towards you, while running behind the fireball to attack you with surprise.

(Doton: Iwa no Hogo) - Earth Release: Earth Shelter
Technique
Type: Defensive
Description: The user surrounds themselves with earth,
taken from the immediate vicinity, in order to fabricate a
formation of rock that is capable of protecting both the user
and others in close proximity, if desired. Doing so,
seemingly leaves the surrounding terrain unaltered, even
when the quantity of earth used is enough to form a
complete dome around multiple individuals as seen when
Ittan used this technique. The user can also manipulate the
resulting shelter to have openings in it so as to be able to
observe outside, as demonstrated when used by Kitsuchi.

Shroud

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
as i see the fireball i quickly read the scroll and begin molding doton chakra , taking control of the nearby terrain i control several large plates of earth forming a blockade stopping the fireball. as the fireball disperses the clone jumps over the earth i quickly react and take control of the earth sending several spikes piercing the clone .-.

you use basic earth manipulation to form a structure out of earth
pro; shelter and defense , could trap opponent
cons uhhhhh takes focus? takes a lil bit of time? idfk its a utility jutsu i dont see many cons

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
OOC: Welcome back

Priest sees as how his student defended against the fire. It was quite cool seeing he was able to master the technique on a whim. Priest commands 2 more clones to stand by. As soon as his student had mastered the next set of techniques, they are to attack him immediately, dealing severe damage to him.

Priest hands his student a new scroll. The scroll contains two technique. The first is similar to the previous jutsu the student had just mastered albeit this one is shaped to a half dome. The second is a widespread variation of mudshot tech, where the student would spit mud globules from his mouth, several of them to attack multiple targets.

(Doton: Iwa Enchou no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Earth Dome Technique
Type: Defensive, Supplementary
Description:The user slams his hands on the ground and
creates a 1/4 dome of earth, which protects them from
frontal external attacks. The domes shape is in a similar
fashion to wood release: wood locking walls.

(Doton: Fukusuu no Dorosandan) - Earth Release: Multiple Mudshot Technique
Range: Short - Long
Damage point: 40
Description: This jutsu is basically a widespread version of
the Mudshot Technique; allowing the user to fire at multiple
targets.

Shroud

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
OOC thanks :3

i study the scroll and as i close it i see two clones run towards me. i react and flow my chakra through the ground controlling it forming a semi dome. after wards i jump above the circle which had blocked the clones way and flow doton chakra into my body releasing a torrent of mudshots from my mouth that constrict the clones before i reach towards them from my leap and slice them both apart in a single swordslash.

viable frontal defense agaisnt something like a fireball or a volly of shuriken.
blocks only one side
in general its a utility move situational but useful to know.
alright this one is kinda good it lets you unleash a large amount of sticky constricting mud allowing you to constrict an opponent(s) to attack or get away.
now i guess acon whould be they could see you build up mud in your mouth but theres so many it whould be hard to dodge.
overall useful definatly one ill have to remember for battle

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Priest nods in acknowledgement and that its time to move forward. He would cause the ground beneath himself to form a wave which he stands on and rides it around the terrain. He would then give his student the scroll which contains the technique.

I just demonstrated the first technique in the scroll. Through the use of your earth chakra, you manipulate the earth beneath you to rise and form a wave that is able to transport you around. Alternatively, you may cause the wave to wrap around something, to restrict or to defend.

The second one is a simple trap. By lying down this scroll and infusing it with your chakra, you'll be able to summon 3 mud wolves which would activate upon the opponent getting close to it.

Having instructed his student, Priest instructs 4 of his clones to attack him.

(Doton: Doryūha) - Earth Release: Earth Flow Wave
Range: Mid - Long
Description: After performing the required hand seal
sequence Rat → Snake → Tiger the user creates and rides a
wave of earth that can branch of to attack from a distance.
The user can also use the technique to manipulate the
terrain and trap the target by wrapping earth round their
legs preventing them from moving

(Doton: Doro Ookami) - Earth Release: Mud Wolves
Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Chakra cost: 20 (+10 per reformed wolf)
Damage points: 10 damage per wolf attack
Description: A trap technique in which the user will place
somewhere and is activated upon contact with the
opponent's chakra. The user uses a scroll to lay the trap in
which releases mud that forms into the shape of wolves that
will attack the enemy target/s. Despite being damaged the
wolves can reform which can keep the enemy occupied to
allow the enemy make a getaway. (Can only create a
maximum of 3 mud wolves)
Note: Takes one turn to set the trap up and wolves only last
two turns

Shroud

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I watched as the tall stocky priest skillfully manipulated the earth creating a wave of earth of which he rode apon towards me handing me the next scrolls. I begin studying and performing the technique on a small scale working out the kinks in my form. Then i moved upto a large scale performing the required handseals and watched as the earth around me molded to form a large wave of which i could manipulate to every crack. I sit down in a lotus position apon the wave and study the next scroll. Then i lay it apon the hround next to me on the wave and slam my hands on it. Suddenly three large mud wolves appear some from the scroll and some which must have been summoned inside the wave forming from mud that seeped through the cracks in the wave.

A large wave of earth that can be manipulated to your will for things like trapping a opponent or riding it. It can be very large and possibly quite dangerous as it is a basicly a mobile earth source which means you can perform thins like earth spike on the go esspecially if you trap them first. Now i cant see too many downsides the biggest one probaly that it leaves you completley open.

Special creatures of mud summoned with the help of a jutsu scroll. These wolves are quite versatile being able to regenerate and run quite fast making them a tough foe. And although you can only summon three wolves with one usage they are plenty enough to keep your foe occupied. Now that being said they do need to be lain out beforehand and only last two turns and they can also be easily sensed , seen then removed. So quite powerful creatures but a bit hard to summon a bit like yugioh.... I Sacrifice my Priest Of endyiomen to summon great mud manes in attack mode....

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay. Priest brings out a new scroll from his pocket, crosschecking it to see if its the next scroll. He was correct and would toss it towards his student. The scroll
contains 2 techniques, both are used defensive. The student would need to coat himself in some sort of fortification using earth chakra. However, the first uses the earth from the ground and layer it over one's skin while the second hardens the skin itself.

Having passed the instruction, Priest instructs 3 of his clones to attack with knives and pitchforks.

(Doton no Yoroi) - Earth Release Armor
Type: Defensive
Chakra cost: 20 (-15 per turn to remain active)
Damage points: N/A (+10 to taijutsu moves)
Description: This Technique coats the users body with
stones, making them much more resistant to attacks, at the
cost of their speed. Whilst using this technique, the user can
even change their appearance, but once the technique is
either defeated or worn off the users original appearance is
shown. The user whilst in this armor is resistant to B rank
ninjutsu techniques but is vulnerable to Lightning
Techniques.

(Doton: Domu) – Earth Release: Earth Spear Technique
Damage points: N/A (+10 to physical attacks)
Description: After performing the Snake hand seal the user
will channel their chakra throughout their entire body, which
then hardens their skin to a steel-like quality. This increases
their defensive power to the utmost limits. The user’s skin
also becomes much darker, an almost black colour. The
destructive power of physical attacks is increased, making
this a great, all purpose technique. But this technique when
activated leaves the user vulnerable to lightning based
techniques.
Note: Kakuzu bios can use this technique without the need
for handseals

Shroud

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i whould quickly read over the scrolls whilst side stepping from the burly clones. after i rather quickly study the quite basic techniques i begin to take control of the earth coating my body with all the stones dust and dirt forming a almost smooth skiin like armor over me in my likeness then i whould perform the handseal(s) making the skin under steel like . the clones attack at me to no avail one manages to nick through one of the arms but is meet with the slamming of a steel hardened arm through his chest. after the defensive assualt all the clones are dead and the earth armor crumbles away into dust.

decent jutsu.
both give you decent defense with the first upto b rank ninjutsu but it is weak to lightning and the second one making your skin hard as steel but also making you moe visable and easy to know your using the technique. the first is best for a quick defense and the second sees more use agaisnt blades and will often be used by me as a weapon XD

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
OOC: Sorry of the late reply. Had to deal with RL.

Priest gives Itachi the next scroll and clears his throat. Now there are two techniques within the next scroll. For the first one, you will slam your hands on the ground, while pouring large amount of chakra into it. With that, you'll be able to cause big rocks to rise up and impale your targets from underneath, impaling them. The second one is simple. You will be doing a summoning albeit from above. By channeling your chakra to the sky, you will use it to open a portal that would pour down mud on whatever is below it. Very useful in many cases which I'll like you to figure out.

Finishing with his narration, 2 clones already preparing to head out, blasts towards itachi with ferocious might.

(Doton: Iwa Keiro) – Earth Style: Rock Trail
Type: Attack
Range: Mid
Description: The user slams their hands on the ground and
giant rocks rise up and jag the opponent from underneath.

(Doton: Nentsuchi Otoshi) – Earth Release: Sticky Earth Drop
Range: Short – Mid
Description: The user does 2 handseals (Ram → Snake) and
creates an opening within the sky, which drips down onto
the opponent a large amount of sticky mud (in all similar to
that of Swamp of the Underworld Technique), covering
them. The mud is very heavy and thick as well as adhesive,
making it impossible to move if caught and easily crushing
an enemy underneath. It’s normally followed up by
Lightning release: sixteen pillar bind to create a giant oven
around the opponent and then using Fire release: Firing
biscuit technique to ignite the oven, hardening the mud and
immobilizing the enemy target.

Shroud

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
When did i become itachi? Lmao ill work with it XD

Itachis eyes swirled into the 3 tomoe casually as he slammed his hands down to the ground cuasing sveral large rocks to appear from the ground and destroy a clone. then he quickly performs two handseals with a blink of an eye his sharingan giving him plenty of time before the clone reached him and a large portal like construct appearedin the sky and from it a large amount of mud came through destroying the other clone.

Yes clones foster your hatred only then will you be able to match my hate!

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
OOC: Had so many student, and even you are my only Earth student, I mistook you for one of them.

Priest needs more. He needs the student to come up with combinations that does not only involve the techniques in the scroll but also what he knew prior to this training. To bring out the student's hidden potential, Priest had decided to put more pressure on him by doubling the amount of clones he'd be facing and making them stronger than they've been.

The next scroll contains two technique as usual. One is similar what the student just did, the mud fall, albeit instead of summoning mud from the portal, its a solid earth in the shape of a boar with flat bottom. The second is rather simple is the student had learned the clone jutsu before hand. He only need to make an exact copy of himself using earth chakra thus forming a clone made of earth.

6 clones begins their run towards the student. One of them however, would manifest mud beneath the student towrap around him, making him unable to move. Another one would throw a tagged kunai in an arc path to drop on the student.

(Doton: Otoshibuta) – Earth Release: Dropping Lid
Range: Short-Long
Description: After doing the Snake handseal and slamming
his hands on the ground, he user creates a portal above the
target, high in the sky from which a giant, boar-shaped,
earthen lid drops and falls on the target, trapping it
underneath. The lid can be hollow or solid, depending on if
the user wants to deal damage to the enemy or not. Because
of its size, to safely used, the lid has to be created at least
mid range from the user otherwise he will also be caught
inside. The biggest lid can dwarf a boss summon like
Nagato's Dog or Gamabunta.

(Doton Kage Bunshin) – Earth Release Shadow Clone
Description: This technique creates a clone made of mud.
Since its made of mud, it can continue to reform and mold
itself back to its original shape even after taking physical
damage (up to C-Rank). An unique use is that after reverting
to mud, it can hold the opponent in place as a binding
technique. They can also use up to C rank earth techniques.

Shroud

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
as the sticky mud surronds me i send my chakra into the earth forming a clone of myself holding a blade of earth. first it strikes the kunai sending it back at the clones dispersing a few of them as it explodes then while they are blinded and distracted the clone frees me then the clone uses ( Doton: Dosekidake no Jutsu ) - Earth Release: Earth and Stone Bamboo Shoot Technique and then i perform the snake handseal and slam my hands ontop the ground cuasinga giant earthen boar wearing a tutu to crush them from above leaving no escape...

decent jutsu gives you a nice suprize attack or for what i used it for. it can be massive or tiny and can deal damage or not. which makes it a very versatile and broad jutsu. however the from mid range is kinda a big drawback .

very versatile jutsu lets you forma regenerating clone of mud which seems more versatile for taijutsu. only c rank durability sure but it could deal some damage and then leave the target trapped...

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
OOC: Be careful though. You just killed yourself. You could have hurled your own blade to meet the tagged kunai half way. The moment you try to deflect with a blade in the clone's hand, it'll explode with you in the vicinity.

Priest was not too impressed about his student last attempt. He almost killed himself and hadn't been Priest is a Medical Ninja, he would not have treated him immediately. Priest calms the student down, giving him some energy supplement. In the meantime, he asks him.

Question Time. Have you any question so far? Or if you think of a combination, and what ifs, you can equally ask me how it goes. Tell me which of the jutsus you've learnt so far is your favourite and why?

Shroud

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
no real questions or combinationsi could think of and as for my favourite jutsu so far whould have to be world shaking for its sheer usefulnes it can really turn the tide of battle if your opponent doesnt expect it and could easily hide the vibrations of another earth based jutsu