Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Priest nods his head slightly. Seems the knowledge is starting to sink in though he thinks the student has to try harder to whip up more combos to impress him in any assignment given to him. Also he feels the student's reply are to shallow and bordering lazy. Little did the student know that such lzy replies only prolongs his training with Priest since they'll keep repeating the process until Priest is sure the student have actually gotten it.

So next, Priest gives 2 scroll to his student while teaching him by showing him examples of how he is going to execute the techniques. Priest decide to use one of his clone as test subject for the purpose of training.

The clone would dash towards the student in an attempt to involve the student in a close combat and the student is expected to combine the techniques within the scroll and if possible with other technique he knows to fight clone in a close combat duel.

(Doton: Tsuchi Douyou no Hira) – Earth Release: Earth
Shaking Palm
Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: 30
Description: After performing snake hand seal the user
slams their hand on the ground. The result is that the
ground becomes heavily turned up with chunks of rubble
popping out of the ground. This technique is used as a
means to distract opponents to either create an escape or
follow through with a surprise attack although it can also do
some damage or be udes to destroy enemy earth
techniques of equal rank and bellow.

You will begin by performing an handseal and then slam your hands on the ground while channelling your earth chakra into the ground. You will continue and turn up the earth so that it rumbles and rocks begin to separate themselves from the ground and pop up

(Doton: Kengan no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Fist Rock
Technique
Type: Offensive
Range: Short
Description: After performing the snake → Seal of
Confrontation and then by encasing their arm in rock, the
user can deal a powerful hardened punch against an
opponent while being protected from direct contact with
their target. If necessary, the weight of the rock can be
increased to further increase the punch's destructive power
through the Earth Release: Added Weight Technique or the
Earth Release: Super Added Weight Technique.

With this one, you are able to clad your arm in rock and use it to punch. Very essential during close combat.

Shroud

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
alright matt got dropped and now i have sasuke so next post or whatever id like to continue with my zero bio.

Matt performs a single handseal and slams his hands onto the ground causing it to crumble away into rocks he whould then peerform another handseal sending his chakra into the rocks cuasing them to begin to attach to his arm cladding it like platemail he then simply punches the clones.
Matt whould then bow to priest add him on shinobi book and shikype and leave

Shroud

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
can destroy doton attacks
makes loose rocks for next tech
dis
handseal :|

increase to tai
immunity to some ken?
dis
requires a doton source :|
makes said arm slower

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay, I guess for the rest of our training, you'll be following a template. Seems that's the way that fits you. So when I post a technique, you are expected to explain in details using the template

-How would you perform it?
-Use it as if you'll use it in a battle
-advntages
-Disadvantages
-What situations would you use it.

Okay.

(Doton: Ton'neru chika no Jutsu) - Earth Release:
Tunneling Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user after performing the required hand
seals Ram → Dog → Rat → Bird is able to create a wide
tunnel in the ground, this cannot travel through rock though
or anything with a high density. The large tunnel that is
created allows the user to transport others without
detection.
Note: The initial entry of the technique is short range.

After weaving 4 handseals, you will focus your earth chakra into the ground and use it to create a tunnel through which you can travel.

(Doton: Dāchiganshō) - Earth Release: Ground Bedrock
Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Range: Short-Mid
Description: After forming the necessary seal Snake, the user
creates two walls of earth and traps their target in between
them, crushing them.

You will weave the snake handseal and focus your earth chakra around your opponent. Make two walls of earth rise from both side of them and close in on them to crush them inbetween.

Shroud

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
[FONT=&quot]-How would you perform it? a string of 4 handseals while focusing your doton chakra controlling the earth and bending it to your will. (in this case a tunnel .-. )[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]-Use it as if you'll use it in a battle well the way i could thinking of this in battle is to tunnel underground create this large tunnel fill it to the brim with explosive tags and anything else that makes a boom then sneak up behind your enemy grab him tie him up with a chakra rope and well lets just say thats will be one fried piece of chicken [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]-advntages allows for undetectable entrance into somewhere (without the use of sensory of course) [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]-Disadvantages must be made at short range , cant tunnel hrough dense rock[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]-What situations would you use it.
one i could think of is using this to tunnel under a village most useful i could think whould be ame you know getting past the rain. that and the in battle use above but i mainly see a more usefulness in nw than actual battle

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]-How would you perform it? you perform a single handseal and focus your doton chakra taking control of the earth and emerge two stone walls from the ground which you will then surrond your enemy with and crush.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]-Use it as if you'll use it in a battle after flanking or surronding my enemy i whould possibly use this jutsu after distracting him.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]-advntages single handseal , hard to react to (they pop out the earth and boom 3 seconds later squashed like a bug)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]-Disadvantages if the opponent is able to react to the jutsu he can easily destroy it with nearly any raiton jutsu.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]-What situations would you use it. the explained above area in used in battle ^-^[/FONT]

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good.

Next two

(Doton: Hokoriheki no Jutsu ) - Earth Release: Dust Wall Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short - Mid
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user will manipulate their chakra releasing
it into the ground and with a wave of their arm or through
the application of a weapon can cause a small wall of dust
particles and sand to rise up from the ground and thrusting
forwards. This technique creates a simple dust screen that
will fade away after 3 turns.

Using your chakra and by waving your hands, you'll channel your chakra into the ground and make dust to rise from the ground to create a dustscreen to cover an area for 3 turns.

( Doton: Rokkuhanmā ) - Earth Release: Rock Hammer
Range: Short
Description: The user manipulates their chakra and creates a
huge rock from the ground that will rise up, hammering the
opponent by slamming it down from above them

You will channel your earth chakra into the ground and cause a section to rise and hammer down an enemy from above.

Shroud

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
-How would you perform it? By sending my chakra into the ground then cuasing dust on the ground to appear via weapon or a simple wave of the arm then using that as a catalyst to create a large wall of dust
I send my chakra into the ground before then hitting the ground with a kunai creating a wall of dust that i ise to distract my opponent
for distractions bit better than a smoke bomb but not as good as chakra mist
-advntages easy to use , lasts three turns
-Disadvantages requires it to be dusty / sandy
-What situations would you use it well if im in a canon i could use this to either gain a opening of attqck or retreat to higher ground

-How would you perform it? You send your chakra into the ground and manipulate a large chunk of rock slamming it down apon your target
With my opponet cornered i manipulate the nearby earth with my chakra and slam a large slab of rock ontop my opponents
-advntages simple to use , wide if cornered it could leave your opponent flanked with only up to retreat to
-Disadvantages easy to react to , requires earth .-.
-What situations would you use it i see two situations one my opponent is cornered and i flank him with these forcing him either to go up or down and two i use it to smash a building

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
( Doton: Iwa Dangan ) - Earth Release: Rock Bullet
Description: The user manipulating their chakra will point
their palm or fist at the opponent, creating a large rock on it
which he then sends at the opponent. Alternatively, the user
can "spit" the rock. In this case he will spit a large globule of
mud which hardens mid way towards the opponent into a
large rock.

You would focus chakra into your palm or fist and you will point your palm towards your target while forming a large rock on it. You will them send it flying towards your opponent. Another way you can use this is you can spit a large globule of mud which would harden mid-way towards your opponent, forming into a rock.

( Doton: Jōshō Iwa ) - Earth Release: Rising Rocks
Range: Short-Mid
Description: The user claps their hands together and then
unleashes two huge rocks from the ground on either side of
the enemy to send the opponent flying backwards.

You will focus your earth chakra by clapping your hands, sending your chakra to the ground around your opponent. By doing so, you will make two portions of rock to protrude from the ground and hit your opponent from 2 different sides.

Shroud

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
-How would you perform it? You flow your doton chakra into a single point in your body (This case the hands ) which forms and condeses into a rock that can be shot with great force. Ir you could go mud and just flow your chakra in your mouth creating a mud that hardens. *Mud Spit Used Harden!* Mud Spits Defense went up
I flow doton chakra through my body and focus it at my left palm as my chakra condensea into a small ball of earth which i then release with great speed witha thrust of my hand.
-advntages Fast and easy to use , no handselas , requires no pre existing earth
-Disadvantages cant find any really bad ones besudes the obvious drawbacks most earth comes with. Tho i guess it takes a bit to form?
-What situations would you use it. I mainly see this being useful as a suprize attack (say i sneak up behind my opponent and realease this breaking his back)

-How would you perform it? You clap your hands and charge you chakra into the ground taking control of two large slabs whichsurface from two of your enemts sides .
I clap my hands and send my chakra into the earth taking control of two large slabs of rock that appear either side of my target sending him bavkwards?
-advntages sends your opponent backwards
-Disadvantages whould easily be noticable from the large seismic activity thia whould create
-What situations would you use it.
Idk when my enemts surronded and cant move to didge even if he could feel the shaking of the earth

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good. But mind you, the difference between "perform it" and "use it in a battle" is that you create a scenario for the "use it in battle". You create a scenario where the opponent attacks you with a particular jutsu and you defended or counter with the technique. Or you attack with a technique and simulate possible counter the opponent might do against it.

( Doton: Gizagiza no Iwajin ) - Earth Release: Jagged Rock Formation
Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Range: Short – Mid
Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and stomps the ground. By doing so, he causes small fractures to rip through the ground, which will then force fragments of earth and rock to rise up from the ground like protruding rock formations to then deal blunt force damage to the opponent and can raise them up into the air.

You will channel your earth chakra into your legs and stomp the ground with the leg. Then through that, you will be sending the chakra into the ground. Make the ground around you opponent to fracture and rip, causing fragments of rock to be sent flying towards him to injure him.

( Doton: Renga no Jutsu ) Earth Release: Practice Brick Technique
Type: Defensive
Chakra: 15
Damage: N/A
Description: The user creates a solid wall of earth as a form of defence, manipulating a pre-existing ground to form the wall. The earth then instantly rises up and takes form. Though weak, the walls can serve as a makeshift blockade when formed by several users, slowing down large, powerful attacks. This technique is apparently extremely simple and
basic among Earth Release techniques, and can thus be easily taught to and used by non-primary Earth Release users.

A simple earth wall, created by slamming your hands on the ground and pour your chakra into the ground to raise a defensive wall.

Shroud

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Then why do you have a scenarios section <_<
-How would you perform it? You charge chakra into your keg and sromp it onto the ground sending your chakra into the groud in shickwaves that will grab hold and pull it large jagged rocks
-Use it as if you'll use it in a battle " as i see my opponent leap high into the air i flow doton through my left leg and stomp it on the ground sending my chakra into the earth grabbing hd if the earth and pulling it out into a field of jagged spikes which my opponent skewers himself in on landeding"
-advntages easy to use , hard to dodge , permantley changes the terrain until destroyed
-Disadvantages could easily be used to harm the caster

How would you perform it? You send doton chakra into the ground and take control of a simple slab of earth.
-Use it as if you'll use it in a battle i send my doton chakra into the ground manipulating a large slab of earth to block the oncoming shuriken barrage
-advntages simple and fast , provides pretty good defense
-Disadvantages blocks only a single direction

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes.

So for the next set, I want you to after doing the template, tell me below it, another particular jutsu the posted technique can be combined with.

So for the first

B rank
(Doton: Retsudo Tenshō) - Earth Release: Tearing Earth
Turning Palm
Type: Offense
Range: Short/Long
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: After performing the required hand seals Boar
→ Ox → placing hand on the ground, the user causes the
ground surrounding the enemy to spiral inwards on itself,
burying them alive or crushing them in a mayhem of jagged
rocks. This technique is capable of causing quite a bit of
damage to a large area. This technique is much more
damaging if used in rocky mountainous areas, or inside a
cave.

You make a few handseals, place your hands on the ground and pour your earth chakra into it to cause the earth portion around your opponent to cave in and bury your opponent alive.

Shroud

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
-How would you perform it? You perform two handsigns and slam your hand on the ground sending your chakra into the earth to spiral upwards at a desired location IE your enemy
i perform two swift handseals before slamming my hand onto the ground cuasing chunks of earth to. spiral upwards impaling my opponent
-advntages works well in rocky terrain, easy to use
-Disadvantages you need to slam your hand onto the ground .-. Cant think if any massive disadvantages besides possibly that
-What situations would you use it? In any bout tbh fairly useful could use it as a good opener or combine it with world shaking to disguise the tremors

And you could combine it with world shaking as i said above well actually world shaking synergizes with most earth techs tbh .-.

Shroud

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Tell me what you meant by synergizing with other earth techniques.
Well the way most people figure out doton is being used as a suprize attack is the slight shaking of the earth if you used worldshaking they whould be off balance making it hard to dodge and the shaking whould be disguised z.z