Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Preist you were a great teacher but as a preist you got two close kay you gotta go so im replacing you with the less molesty teno no hard feelings kay

Shroud

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That'll do, though I was expecting something a little more simple. If the dragon spits globules of earth, you can spit fire to coat the mud to give them a burning effect.

Next

The next set are both defensive type of earth jutsu. One to imprison and the other to divide or separate something from your path.

(Doton: Ganchūrō no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Rock Pillar
Prison Technique
Type: Defence/supplementary
Range: Short/Mid
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: N/A
Description: After performing the required hand seals Rat →
Horse → Dog → Snake and they then create a large amount
of rock pillars to rise from under ground. They can then be
controlled to surround their opponent and create a
bamboo-like prison of rock.

(Doton: Doroku Gaeshi) - Earth Release: Earth Shore
Return
Type: Defence
Range: Short
Description: After striking the ground with their hands, the
user manipulates the ground in front of him to form a slab
that tilts upwards, up to 90º, creating a wall of earth that can
defend from incoming frontal attacks. In addition, the user
can also create 2 slabs that will rise and tilt to the sides in
front of him, as if "opening up" the ground. This can be done
to create a clear path if anything hazardous is above the
ground in that specific area.

Try them with some nice combo where you may need to finish your opponent should you successfully trap them.
this also i dropped L so MAtt waits in a rocky field i guess

Shroud

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Matt performs 4 handseals and channels his doton chakra forcing several large bamboo like pillars to pop out of this ground .after doing that jutsu it was onto the next , he focuses his doton chakra in his hands and grabs the ear taking a large square from it he then throws it like a discus at the bamboo like pillars cutting thwm all down so to speak.

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay, I want you to analyse and perform the technique I post. Also, try combining them with another technique to see how creative they blend.

(Doton: Doro Hōshi) - Earth Release: Mud Spore
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Long
Damage Points: 30
Description: This technique lets the user summon a river of
mud infront of them by lifting one of their hands in the air.
This technique can have water added to it to speed up the
flow and increase its power.

By raising your hand, you will summon a rive of mud infront of you. You can then use a water jutsu to speed up its flow and to increase its power.

Now use it on my clone.

Shroud

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
matt summons a river of mud after a bit of t&e in the direction of the clone and since he had no water jutsu experiance he splashed his water bottle on the mud i guess idfk.

(water bottle spill no jutsu)
Type:suplamentery (i mispelled on purpose lol)
damage:0
chakra:0
The user spills a water bottle onto his enemy

(like my mock jutsu lol)

the user takes control of nearby earth and combines it with moisture in the ground?

Last edited:

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nope. I guess, you'll be able to use the water augmentation when you learn water release.

Priest would send a large fire ball towards you.

I want you to escape from it, using the fireball to mask your movement so that I can see you. Sneak up on me and attack me with anything you've got.

(Doton: Dochū Eigyo no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Underground Projection Fish Technique
Type: Defence/Supplementary
Range: Short/Long
Description: Using this jutsu, a person can hide underground
until they're ready to attack an opponent by merging with
the ground itself. By utilizing earth-chakra, the person can
stealthily emerge from the ground without disrupting the
ground around him. The disadvantage with this technique is
that merging with the ground is rather slow and while
perfomring the technique, the user is vulnerable to high
ranked Earth techniques. The user isn't hidden from
doujutsu or sensory ninjas and cannot travel beyond the 3
meter deep mark. Moving around in the ground is slow and
the user cannot sense very well what is happening above.

You will be using this technique to escape to the ground. Its simple, you only need to knead earth chakra all over your body and merge with the ground. You will be able to swim underground though not fast, to any location you want.

Shroud

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
okay if you dont mind im gonna use a jutsu i dont actually have (i whould if a certain doctor replied to our training but sadly i dont have that leisuzre of training)

the moment he heard swim under ground matt thought he was crazy but he followed insturctions with him barely getting underground.sense it was a pain to see matt activates the sharingan preist "gave" him since a dojutsu user can see someone doing this a dojutsu user must also be able to see above ground while doing it.
once matt reaches preist he uses shuriken shadow clone jutsu to multiply his sword as he throws them through the ground making a "cage" around preist i mean he whouldnt wonna kill him middle of training he whould have to find a new teacher then.Pops out of the ground infront of preist as he dismisses the clones .

could also just earth pillar you once i got underground if you want me to use a jutsu i "have"

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh, you should know. You can't do that while underground. You need to emerge from the ground before you are able to use another technique. Even if you are able to use technique, it is only logical you won't have enough room while underground to weave handsigns, draw a sword, multiply them and make them move through the ground. Also, you can sense a bit while underground, though nice move using your sharingan, you'll be able to pinpoint me through my chakra signature.

Having said that, Priest reverses a hour glass while time reverses to when I spew the fire toward you.

Retry.

Shroud

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
>.> zero does the same except this time he pops up behind preist and stabs him under his armpit with bamboo practice sword that seemed to have misplaced itself with his

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Priest could not see you and concludes you are moving within the ground. He would activate his sensory and as soon as you appear behind him, he would create a small earth pillar directly under you to send you mid range away from him. He would quickly turn towards you and stream a large hot water that moves above the ground towards you.

So the jutsu you'll be using is supplementary and defensive. You will use the jutsu to create a chasm in which the water gathers while stopping the water from getting to your position. That is just one of the numerous ways you can use it.

(Doton: Doryūkatsu) - Earth Release: Earth Flow Divide
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short/Long
Chakra Cost: 15-30
Description: The user will first perform the required hand
seals Rabbit → Boar → Rat → Horse → Tiger → Snake and
slamming the hands on the ground, the user can, by flowing
concentrated chakra into the Dragon Veins flowing
underground, tear the earth apart, creating large chasms by
raising the earth in two oposite sides in the desired location
and then splitting that piece of earth through the center. The
length, width, direction, and curve of the chasm are all up to
the user. Manipulating the Dragon Veins requires fine
chakra control, but if one has such skill, they can use this
technique to divide the space between the enemy and their
own team in two, destroy enemy camps or defences, and
even to attack.
Note: This does not split the earth appart directly to cause
opponents to fall in the fissure.

Shroud

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Matt now soaking wet cools his clothes witha hand luanched fireball now dry as tinder matt performs several handseals before slamming his hands onto the ground thanks to the great chakra control he has with the sharingan he is able to tap into the underground dragon veins manipulating the earth creating a chasm sending a duffel bag of bayonets into the earth through a tiny crack barley big enoughfor the bag no where near enough the size to swallow a human z.z

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Priest sighs as the student to his hot water assualt head on, even when the student was meant to use the earth flow divide jutsu to counter the water. Pity. You are to defend from the water, not have a hot bath.

Okay next. Tell me, in what other situations would you use this technique and why?