Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ill be using l in sig for rp im in suna training grounds with a cloak hiding my face theres several targets and plenty of earth around

Shroud

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
hmm the rp ambition is to stop all crime as for why im there i was raised there by watari that is my ambition and why im in suna id like a rp training pls

Last edited:

Shroud

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Chakra Chakra is a force within all living beings it can be manipulated to be used as a weapon or as a defensive tool but either way we rely on it

Elemental Chakra chakra can be manipulated to either simulate or use the five basic elements

Earth Element rock is material thats made up of minerals such as Metal or vitamins and is most of what makes up the planet we call our home

Earth Release Doton is one of five ebasic elements used by ninja

Strengths and Weaknesses of Earth strengths water weaknesses lightning

Its interaction with other Elemental NAtures.it can interact with water to form wood release or mud release
.it can also interact with fire to form lava release
doton itself absorbs water
blocks fire effectivley [unless the fires hot enough to melt it]
raiton passes through it
it absorbs water
and blocks wind pretty good

Last edited:

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Though next time, you don't have to edit. Just make a new posts. It makes things easy to follow.

Though you did not tell me what chakra and elemental chakra is, you only told me what they do.

Chakra is the energy within the body of a ninja comprising of two types of energy in one. The physical energy and spiritual. The combination of these two forms something that makes someone able to perform ninjutsu, genjutsu, etc.

Elemental chakra is a refined form of chakra. The way our chakra looks, behave can be refined thus I can superheat my chakra and make it hot than it should be, or make it sharp, cold, wet, heavy, corrosive. This makes the elements that we have today. Changing normal chakra to elemental chakra is done through nature manipulation.

Earth also known as earth crust is the land we live on. Hard, brown, rigid and essential for life.

Bring earth together with water and you have mud, Earth with wind and you have dust, Earth with fire and you have hot magma, or lava, earth with lightning and you have nothing though the earth absorbs lightning making it a good conductor of electricity and lightning passes through it easily.

Earth Release or Doton, is process of creating, manipulating or controlling earth through the use of our chakra. This is perfected after our mastery of nature manipulation where we are able to refine our chakra to earth like or to be in equilibrium with earth.

KGs that includes earth are lava, wood, steel, etc.

Earth is strong to water since it is rigid and able to withstand the flow and strenght of water. Earth is weak to lightning ofcourse due to their interaction I mentioned above.

Kay now I want you to begin to knead your chakra and use nature manipulation to give it earth properties.

Shroud

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
L listens while sticking a loli in his mouth deciding if he should spend his time trying to control sugar like the kazekage controls sand when the man finished he did as instructed kneading his chakra until it took on a rocky texture and solidified he then made it mould into the shape of a candy and handed it to his teacher with a wide grin on his face.

Like this

kinda like this

You must be registered for see images

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No not like that. Priest begins to demonstrate.

He begin to mold chakra and before long, a force surrounds him and the surrounding earth begin to pay homage by shedding some of its skin. The earth would begin to vibrate gently as dust and small stones begin to rise and soon, Priest would be surrounded by a debris of dusts and pebbles twirling around. him. He stops his focus and they drop onto the ground.

You catch the drift now?

Shroud

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
L harges his chakra and uses nature transformation to turn it into doton L controls the doton to form a thin layer of rock around his arms appears l clenches his hands a few times observing it beofre explaining the advantages and disadvantages

Advantages:Slight Protection And posibly a small aid in taijutsu Disadvantages: Only protects the arms and is a very thin layer so not much protection over all there is a 15% Chance of this being useful in a battle

Shroud

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
L Runs towards the clone he kicks its legs making it trip as it falls he kicks it again luanching it in to the air and as it falls this time he unleashes a fury of punches hiting the clone in the stomach head and neck the clone dissappears and the light layer of earth shatters
just realized your bio is that dude lmao

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What dude?

Okay you learn

(Doton No Jutsu) - Earth Release Technique
Type: Attack/Defence
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

Tell me other ways you can use this

Shroud

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You could use it to break a genjutsu by stabbing you in the foot or leg or you could use it to encase your opponents feet and hands in rock after staggering them to stop there movements umm use it to create a bunch of spikes if you see your oponnent use the hiding like a mole jutsu to prevent them from coming to the surface before baking them with a fire jutsu eh i cant think of anything else

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That would suffice.

The next one allows you to shape a stone into a cane or a staff and use it as melle weapons, or even throw it like javelines. So I want you to use this and engage 3 of my clones in a close combat using the staff and you can even augment the technique to give a more deadly outcome.

(Doton: Gansetsukon) - Earth Release: Rock Section Cane
Type: Supplementary/Offense
Range: Short (Mid on throw)
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Description: This technique allows the user to take a small chunk of rock and turn it into the shape of a staff. The user can then use it as a melee weapon or throw it with pinpoint accuracy at their opponent. A variation of this technique allows the user to create several staffs and launch them at the target, but with less accuracy.

Shroud

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
L forms three canes and spins his arm 360 degrees and then throws one he spins his hand again and launches another cane into the air and he then spins his arm one last time launching the last cane into the air. while they are still in the air he creates a Staff from another piece of rock and hits the three canes as they fall. they fly towards the clones at high speeds with one hitting a clones gut another spinning and hitting a clones back and the last one hitting a clone death head he drops his staff as the cane that hit a clone in the head bounces back towards him he grabs it and uses it as something to lean on as the clones disperce.

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Very good.

Now again assault my clone with the next one.

( Doton: Iwa Rendan ) - Earth Release: Rock Barrage
Type: Offensive
Range: Short – Mid
Chakra cost: 10
Damage points: 20
Description: The user will concentrate their chakra into their arm and then release their chakra creating a ring of rocks that are then flung at the opponent.

You will focus chakra into your arm and then release the chakra creating a ring or rocks that you now fling at my clones to assault them. Can you do that?