Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mother Who Killed Baby for Interrupting FarmVille Pleads For Mercy

You must be registered for see images

Just an awful story coming out of Jacksonville, Florida: A woman named Alexandra V. Tobias has pled guilty to second-degree murder after killing her baby for interrupting her game of FarmVille with its cries.

The Florida Times-Union reports that Tobias, age 22, became angered when her 3-month old child, Dylan Lee Edmondson, cried when she was trying to play the Facebook-based social game.

“Tobias told investigators that she shook the baby, smoked a cigarette to compose herself and then shook him again. She said the baby may have hit his head during the shaking.”

Tobias’ crime could leave her with a sentence of life in prison; Florida’s state guidelines call for 25 to 50 years, however. Her sentencing hearing is scheduled for December.

Last edited:

Hinato

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's so sad to know dat the mother killed the baby she carried in her womb for 9months because of a Facebook-based Social Game.It's a pity

Hot.Tendo

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
by the time she gets out of jail... her crops are withered... <_<

note to all Farmville addicts: Get a life... -.-

Last edited:

Sonne

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yea. It is stupid...Game do effect in our life. Negatively >.>
Forum effecting life,ain`t that weird?
I mean come on,the members that have been here for more than 1 month,know pretty well that NB has become a part of their lives.
Same thing with FarmVille,it has become a part of her life,and she doesn`t consciously control her actions.
So yeah,it may be sad,but human biology is the one responsible. U_U

Xentinel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Forum effecting life,ain`t that weird?
I mean come on,the members that have been here for more than 1 month,know pretty well that NB has become a part of their lives.
Same thing with FarmVille,it has become a part of her life,and she doesn`t consciously control her actions.
So yeah,it may be sad,but human biology is the one responsible. U_U

Yes I do understand. I admit this forums is kinda part of my life. I believe many people in the world did the same too, there are Facebook addict I believe. But this woman is at the worst part, she should have control herself at least. Anyway, I also heard another same case...just that this man get crazy just because of his World Of Warcraft Acc get deleted :|