~Tahir~

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yeah i read the news...this is the second time someone has loss its life becoz of their guardian involvement in facebook...really a sad news !!

electro

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hmm... this is not good.. things like this shouldnt happen. Oh and why would she have a f****** baby, if she cant take care of it correctly, you dont shake babies. It makes em brain dead... I think. Whatever! You dont shake a frickin baby!

miyako uchiha

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's just dumb so obsessed with Farmville that she killed her baby. I've gotten obsessed with NB but I wouldn't kill someone if they interupted me.

DOD_bld

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First of all... It is horrible what happened to the baby, and it saddens me to hear such a thing.

As far as hitting a child, nature over nurture every time, until a child has the ability to understand that there is a painful (physical or mental) punishment for doing wrong, the children should be beaten. Well not beaten... but punished with a switch or spank or something. But once they comprehend the act of wrong doing with bad, then there is no need to physically punish, at all.

As for the games and rage -- One time I was playing CoH and I got so pissed at the happenings that I ran outside and punched the old man next-door neighbor square in the trachea! -- Fu©k that! Stupid game always cheezing and taking my sh!t... -- ::sarcasm face::

Scarface

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mother Who Killed Baby for Interrupting FarmVille Pleads For Mercy

You must be registered for see images

Just an awful story coming out of Jacksonville, Florida: A woman named Alexandra V. Tobias has pled guilty to second-degree murder after killing her baby for interrupting her game of FarmVille with its cries.

The Florida Times-Union reports that Tobias, age 22, became angered when her 3-month old child, Dylan Lee Edmondson, cried when she was trying to play the Facebook-based social game.

“Tobias told investigators that she shook the baby, smoked a cigarette to compose herself and then shook him again. She said the baby may have hit his head during the shaking.”

Tobias’ crime could leave her with a sentence of life in prison; Florida’s state guidelines call for 25 to 50 years, however. Her sentencing hearing is scheduled for December.

How is that not first degree murder? Ive been watching this mess on the news (i live in florida). If she would have just got first degree we could have seen this horrible woman fry a bit O_O

And she deserves it O_O bad O_O

ReLax -

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Wow! This is just Pathetic

If they caught a terriost planning something maybe he would've been thrown in jail on the spot and punished but this chick kills her little child gets 2nd degree and doesn't have a case till December and is she in custody or sitting at home?

Yüme1

Legendary
Kin
8💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
uhm honestly...
this isnt funny! It's serious business people!

Im not gonna lie over something like this so theres two emotional feelings here.

the sadness, and then the laughter...
But who knows, maybe im a sick person, but a mother killing her child over farmville..
this sounds in no way serious, i also feel sorry for him, maybe babies shouldnt cry..

Sandman305

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
f#$%ing retard what a way to get yourself a free ticket life in prison she must be stupid or something I mean wow thats some strange ish maybe call of cuty but farmville come on what her crops weren't growin fast enough!!!!!

Grim

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
~FallenUchiha~ i'd throw you thrue the wall if it was posible for sharing those news, i didnt read it, but title sayd it all

FU

im just saying O.O