Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wow....this is why I don't like farmville xd
It's so stupid why to people get addicted to farming online?
But that's not the worst part. I have friends and people who add me on facebok that post picture of it on there like it's intersting to look at. ~_~

Sonne

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Yes I do understand. I admit this forums is kinda part of my life. I believe many people in the world did the same too, there are Facebook addict I believe. But this woman is at the worst part, she should have control herself at least. Anyway, I also heard another same case...just that this man get crazy just because of his World Of Warcraft Acc get deleted :|
Actually,there were 2.
One was trolling,the other one wasn`t.
The fat guy you are probably talking about,with beard and all,yeah,he was trolling(Means he just did it to get views and shit).
But there is another kid,it was pretty funny though,the kid was so pissed off,he shove a remote control up his arse. :|

Hammy120290

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
For all the people in the thread doing this

XD
xd

and our saying hahaha etc

This isnt a laughing matter a child was murdered not died murdered and your laughing at the fact it was over a facebook game.

Your sick. This was an innocent child.

Grow up.

-Mugen-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
For all the people in the thread doing this

XD
xd

and our saying hahaha etc

This isnt a laughing matter a child was murdered not died murdered and your laughing at the fact it was over a facebook game.

Your sick. This was an innocent child.

Grow up.
I wasn't laughing,i was pretty serious when i said give her a life-sentance or death :/

Hot.Tendo

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yea, but I don't see what's the fun in Farmville. I tried it before, and what the heck is so fun abt it O/_\O
same here... I don't like farmville... and I don't see anything fun in it :\ you plant, waste countless hours waiting, then you harvest, after that you repeat everything... not fun at all...

Zerabitu

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"The Most Annoying Sound In The World" Achievement.

Don't support FaceBook and don't support anything in it. I Hate FB junkies and I don't wish a death sentence for this girl. Many years of mutilation and torture in prison from other mommies should do the trick of justice just fine.

Brake both of her legs and burn her house down should be added to the ticket.

Last edited:

Kakashi32693

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As a father to a 3 year old I don't think I could ever even hit my child let alone murder her. This woman needs to be hit in the head with a sledge hammer to let her know what her child went through. Sickening really