Ace

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That game sucks anyway. :( Only here though, only here in FL. Our states been getting too much negative coverage lately. korans, now this. I believe the worlds coming to an end.

On a sn, NB is TOO addicting. I dnt come on as much as i use to, but its impossible to not drop in and check whats going on here.

Ryu-kun

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ohh come on people
"whats the fun in farmville,I don't know why people got addicted to it,plant,harvest,rinse yada yada",same goes with you who got addicted with RPing and endless NB login <.<

Theres nothing wrong with the games.its the person's mentality.Don't give that "get a life" crap.you can't have all people to like what you like,or have what you have.

But still,this is so disturbing >.>...

Black Adam

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yeah there was alot more going on there other than Farmville chick looks like a speed freak and what the hell is she doing playing games when she has a 3 month old anyway...

Black Adam

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That game sucks anyway. :( Only here though, only here in FL. Our states been getting too much negative coverage lately. korans, now this. I believe the worlds coming to an end.

On a sn, NB is TOO addicting. I dnt come on as much as i use to, but its impossible to not drop in and check whats going on here.
what's korans?

Kakuzu Jr

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The sole purpose of farmville is to corrupt people's minds in a form of hypnosis to get them to waste money and spread it's evil to others and harm everyone in it's wake. It's like a deadly plague capable of de-evolving and killing it's victims. I believe the anti-christ himself created it.