Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That is not improper English. The way I'm posting has nothing to do with SENTENCES...they are just parts of a big sentence which I'm allowed to divide in separate parts...but whatever...I'm not here to argue...Everyone here is trying to find a way to be different than someone other which is very hard here and everyone is trying to find a way not to copy someone else and if I want to put semicolons I will put them and neither God will stop me.

If you are dumping a student because someone is using semicolons than you have a big problem with yourself. And giving yourself right to tell others what to do and how to act (not counting the sempai-ship) is more annoying...Good luck with your teaching, I'm sure I'll find someone other.

Izuna Uchiha

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What I've read in this last page is simply unacceptable for a Sensei or a Sempai.

Loki, you're clearly abusing your powers for you own sick reasons and I can't allow you to continue. You will be reported to the Sensei group and will lose your right to teach as a Sempai.

BlacKing

Legendary
Kin
284💸
Kumi
1,737💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What I've read in this last page is simply unacceptable for a Sensei or a Sempai.

Loki, you're clearly abusing your powers for you own sick reasons and I can't allow you to continue. You will be reported to the Sensei group and will lose your right to teach as a Sempai.
So I was abusing my powers as a senpai by asking him to make 5 sentences to explain in detail what he is doing? Then by asking him to not use colons, as it is not a complete sentence, but just a bunch of broken up sentences combined into one larger sentence, then it is abusing my power?

I didnt ask him to have perfect grammar and spelling, only that he replace semi colons with periods. Then when he responded no and fair enough, I said he could find another senpai if he wanted. I've had sensei's always post you must use proper english and grammar, and give a standard for what they expect. all I asked for was 5 sentences unless I state otherwise...which means that it was a more complex jutsu to perform than the standard and a period. If it causes me to be written or or stop being a sensei then so be it.

Not one of my other students have complained about writting 5 FULL sentences to explain a jutsu. Jutsu that require 2 parts get 10 - 15 depending on what it is.

So Please, if this is improper training getting them to explain a jutsu so that they understand it and I know that they understand it before moving onto the next then I resign as a Senpai and will let Jinbei know as well.

Also, all people who are not Sensei's or a Mod please remove yourself from my training thread, as you are simply spamming, and it is not tolerated.

Faust

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good Job.

(Fūton: Atsugai) - Wind Style: Pressure Damage
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:30
Damage Points:60
Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast
moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

Focus on the size and the power of this jutsu. (link the picture so that you will understand what I mean)

10 sentences.
So I was abusing my powers as a senpai by asking him to make 5 sentences to explain in detail what he is doing? Then by asking him to not use colons, as it is not a complete sentence, but just a bunch of broken up sentences combined into one larger sentence, then it is abusing my power?

I didnt ask him to have perfect grammar and spelling, only that he replace semi colons with periods. Then when he responded no and fair enough, I said he could find another senpai if he wanted. I've had sensei's always post you must use proper english and grammar, and give a standard for what they expect. all I asked for was 5 sentences unless I state otherwise...which means that it was a more complex jutsu to perform than the standard and a period. If it causes me to be written or or stop being a sensei then so be it.

Not one of my other students have complained about writting 5 FULL sentences to explain a jutsu. Jutsu that require 2 parts get 10 - 15 depending on what it is.

So Please, if this is improper training getting them to explain a jutsu so that they understand it and I know that they understand it before moving onto the next then I resign as a Senpai and will let Jinbei know as well.

Also, all people who are not Sensei's or a Mod please remove yourself from my training thread, as you are simply spamming, and it is not tolerated.
Bitch, please.
You think you are teaching anything? You forgot the most basic rule of being a sempai/sensei, posting description about the jutsu and teaching the way of performing the technique. All you do is post a technique and require a detailed description from your students while you explain completely nothing, if you call this training, you should be buried in the ground and thrown rocks at.
P.S. Removed sempai status.

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I just can't get over the fact that I made 40+ posts in this thread and NOW I get a response like that?
Also for your information, I had other Senseis/Sempais and no one ever told me not to use semicolon.

BlacKing

Legendary
Kin
284💸
Kumi
1,737💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Bitch, please.
You think you are teaching anything? You forgot the most basic rule of being a sempai/sensei, posting description about the jutsu and teaching the way of performing the technique. All you do is post a technique and require a detailed description from your students while you explain completely nothing, if you call this training, you should be buried in the ground and thrown rocks at.
I'm sorry Faust, but can you please refrain from posting in my thread as you are not a sensei or mod? You have a removed sempai status. Its is not a sensei or a mod. Thank you.

I just can't get over the fact that I made 40+ posts in this thread and NOW I get a response like that?
Also for your information, I had other Senseis/Sempais and no one ever told me not to use semicolon.
once again. All I did was ask you to use a period instead of semi-colons. I didnt ask you do anything that was weird except to make complete sentences, instead of one big run on extra long sentence, in which the ways you were using the semicolon were wrong in the first place. You replied that I was killing you and you were trying to be different by using the semicolons. I didnt yell at you. All I did was say that if you thought I was being unfair in anyway shape or form (ie killing you), you could find another senpai to train you.
===================
But its cool. I'm resigning Izuna so don't bother reporting me.

But for your information. I separated training. I had them give detailed description of jutsu in the training thread for them to explain how to use it, and give examples on other ways to use it if necessary.

Then they had battle training, where I at first had them battle another of my students to see what they already knew, and to correct the usage of techniques as they went along. Telling them what they did wrong or could or could not do. Also providing a link to Izuna's Elemental Combination training so that they could see and understand how to increase the range of jutsu, increase the power, and even increase the power but shorten the range of a jutsu.

But you would have known that if you all had simply ASKED me what I was doing and why I was training that way. I was trying to give them battle experience instead of making these dull training sessions where all I did was reply and reply and reply to the same stuff over and over again.

Even Pervy corrected me in one of those sessions. The only reason that I stopped doing that is because some of my students were not replying due to RL stuff. Adams30 and McRazor himself didnt respond for like a week, and I wasn't going to hold up my other students because they had RL stuff to deal with.

But I thank you all. Instead of correcting me and showing me what I was supposedly doing wrong you simply flame or report me for incorrect training when you actually had no idea what you were talking about and only saw half the picture. Its much appreciated.

BlacKing

Legendary
Kin
284💸
Kumi
1,737💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Bitch, please.
How do I have a removed sempai status? I could become one anytime of the day, I just dislike the RP.
No problem, always glad to ruin your fun.
Now please. Stop Spamming.

Faust

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bitch, please.
One just can't understand simple things.

Ragnaroc

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Loki, After reviewing your training techniques, I have deemed you unfit to train. You do not know the proper techniques to training. Also you are in no way able to stop training a student because they don't use grammar the way you'd want them too.

From this point forward you are stripped of any and all sempai status and unable to become a sempai until deemed otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.